Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living (22738 Views)

Helping New Nigerians in Diaspora / Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? / Nigerians In Diaspora - Is It Really Still Rosy Out There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PawPaw3(m): 11:33am On Aug 11, 2007
Since I join this nairaland 2 months ago, the thing wey dey vex me pass na Nigerians wey dey carry shit for America go come here to tell us how bad Nigeria dey. No be human beings build America. Seun should ban this people who are not in the front line yet denigrating us. I have no problem with constructive criticism, but this incessant put down of anything Nigeria have got to stop. When you remind them of their harsh critique they will say because you were refused visa.
Anyway I know truly if Nigeria had performed to its potential this people wouldn't have gone to America to carry shit, but bring your input and lets move this country forward, so your children would not end up carrying shit like you.
How many times have you seen nigerians on topics relating to America screaming "God bless America". How can people be so unpatriotic to their real homeland. YOU CAN CRITICIZE WITHOUT DENIGRATING NIGERIA.

PS
If your only reply be say I no fit get visa na him make I dey vex, then go back to your shit carrying duty. Oya carry go quick march, shit dey plenty to carry. Make una commont ja re.
!! VERY IMPORTANT!!
When any of your relative living abroad visits home, the first thing to do is hose him down with disinfectants before allowing them inside the house.
Why is the fed govt not installing disinfectants at our international airports? This is why our international airports smell. They should be hosed down at Murtala, to stop dem bringing this stink to the federal republic. Who born monkey?
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by naijacutee(f): 11:43am On Aug 11, 2007
Sir, with all due respect, can you please mention names and tell us who your angst is directed at? You can't come on a public forum and say "Nigerians in Diaspora. . ." It's this sort of thinking that leads to racism, tribalism, sexism and every other -ism that has destroyed lives and communities. I know very many self-respecting Nigerians living in Nigeria who would not make such callous statements as the ones you're making. Many of who we come across on this forum everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PawPaw3(m): 11:48am On Aug 11, 2007
Obviously I don't mean every Nigerian living abroad, that is my mistake and I apologize. The shit agbekpo carrying ones know themselves.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PawPaw3(m): 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2007
The work wey oyinbo no gree do naim nigerians dey do. Work for 18 hours a day to send 50,000 Naira home, big deal. Please tell us the real work you do abroad rather than boasting, this will warn young men that their salvation is in nigeria not america. Tell them the truth and see the visa cue halved overnight. If only they know the truth.
Nigerian women are acting in sex movies and prostituting themselves.

PS
I am not saying every Nigerian abroad is doing the above work please let no one misquote me.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by denex: 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2007
@naijacutee

you get power to dey reply this kain post O!

Dem still dey carry shit for head for America? I think say centralised sewage system dey.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by chiegemba(f): 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2007
@paw-paw; just wonderin y u've decided 2 create a thread filled with allegations? then u end up generalizin it? although u did apologize which is ok but y d thread?
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PawPaw3(m): 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2007
The thread is because of the yanga tolotolo of some shit carriers here not you. I DID NOT MEAN EVERY NIGERIAN ABROAD, PLEASE READ MY REJOINDER.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PawPaw3(m): 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2007
denex:

@naijacutee

you get power to dey reply this kain post O!

Dem still dey carry shit for head for America? I think say centralised sewage system dey.
Which centralised sewage system, the pipe no they burst? No be people dey clean the pipe when shit block am.
American no be the fattest people on earth, where you don see fat man with small shit. Siddon ja re.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by tnaidaR(f): 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2007
LMAO. . . grin

Amazing Huma'beings!
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by simplyme3(f): 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2007
only shit? some of them no even get shit to carry - but when they come Nigeria - dem go dey pose, dem go dey denge denge - dem go dey pose - dem go dey waka kuru kere.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by IykeD1(m): 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2007

only shit? some of them no even get shit to carry - but when they come Nigeria - them go dey pose, them go dey denge denge - them go dey pose - them go dey waka kuru kere.

true, and some people(hopefully you are not one of them) will be porstrating for them asking "Bros, na wetin you bring come?" smiley

Obviously the originator of the thread have some beef to settle with some Nigerians in the Diaspora (posers), however, its the pay
from the same shit they are carrying abroad that is putting food on the table to feed, educate, and clothe millions of your fellow
country men in Nigeria. Last time I checked, the money being sent home from these "shit carriers" are in the billions of dollars, bigger
than the budget of more than half of the states in Nigeria.

So why you may have contempt for some of us that "carry shit", don't forget that without our remittances over the past years, well to
do folks like you may have been dispossesed of what you have by your teeming starving compatriots! So please show some respect!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by simplyme3(f): 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2007
IykeD

you are simply ignorant. Put food on which table? You are saying Nigeria will not be if not due to the shit carrying been tos? I have travelled worldwide without necessarily serving any oyinbo man - as well, there are millions in Nigeria who doesnt have to go carry shit abroad to survive in Nigeria. Yes. Come back home and carry the same shit and let d country grow instead -

Yoruba people say - na bastard dey take left hand point to im papa house.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by BABEELOVE(f): 1:54pm On Aug 11, 2007
Thank God for "shit" to pack oh!!!! grin Please dear lord, let Oyinbo people continue to "shit" plenty plenty so that when I finally I get my visa and escape packing "shit" in Nigeria, I will send lots of "shit" money via western union to ease the poverty rate of my country people!!!
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PTBNaija(f): 2:04pm On Aug 11, 2007
Like has already been said. . .not all Nigerians in the Diaspora carry "sh*t" and not all Nigerians depend on this money to put food on the table.

I think it's sad that the original poster had a problem that he wanted to express, and rather than addressing the problem, the next thing to do was attack it.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by IykeD1(m): 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2007
@simply_me

IykeD

you are simply[b] ignorant[/b]. Put food on which table? You are saying Nigeria will not be if not due to the shit carrying been tos? I have travelled worldwide without necessarily serving any oyinbo man - as well, there are millions in Nigeria who doesnt have to go carry shit abroad to survive in Nigeria. Yes. Come back home and carry the same shit and let d country grow instead -

Yoruba people say - na bastard dey take left hand point to im papa house.

The wise-one, I apologize for not pointing out the obvious that my comment was loaded with sarcasm. I suppose I have to explain
what that means too. . .

Nevertheless, there is no question that Nigeria has benefited greatly from the income of its "shit carrying" citizens overseas. Yes, the
work is filthy and generally "degrading" (as if people are not doing degrading work for peanuts at home), but when relatives flood
Western Union or Moneygram locations to collect the money, no one is asking whether the dollars were tainted with shit or not. If you
are oblivious to the fact that millions of Nigerians visit either a Western Union or Moneygram location at least once in every 3 months,
then I wonder what part of the universe you dwell in Nigeria.

Finally, I am not that ignorant to know that there are Nigerian bankers, doctors, lawyers, scientists overseas. Hope you are not calling
me a bastard by chance, that wouldn't be nice.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by simplyme3(f): 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2007
Iyke Db'anj

Ha - call u bastard ke - oga mi - no o - alaye baba.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by BABEELOVE(f): 2:39pm On Aug 11, 2007
I think "shit Packing" is better than "419ing"!!!! grin  Shit Packing is an honest way of making a living---much better than "Yahoo Trading"!!!! wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by naijacutee(f): 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Thank God for "shit" to pack oh!!!! grin Please dear lord, let Oyinbo people continue to "shit" plenty plenty so that when I finally I get my visa and escape packing "shit" in Nigeria, I will send lots of "shit" money via western union to ease the poverty rate of my country people!!!

grin grin grin grin You are in my prayers, darling! By the grace of God, you will come here and join us to pack "shit", and also send some "shit" money back home to all those who have prayed for your success! At the same time, we will continue to think of how people will pack Nigerian "shit" too, and survive!
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by BABEELOVE(f): 2:53pm On Aug 11, 2007
naijacutee:

grin grin grin grin You are in my prayers, darling! By the grace of God, you will come here and join us to pack "shit", and also send some "shit" money back home to all those who have prayed for your success! At the same time, we will continue to think of how people will pack Nigerian "shit" too, and survive!

Amen!!!! It will feel much better than the "shit" I am packing in Nigeria now. The sad part is that the governnment owes me 6 months for all the "shit" I have packed. Is this not 419 Oyinbo people can never owe me for packing their "shit"!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by naijacutee(f): 3:30pm On Aug 11, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Amen!!!! It will feel much better than the "shit" I am packing in Nigeria now. The sad part is that the governnment owes me 6 months for all the "shit" I have packed. Is this not 419 Oyinbo people can never owe me for packing their "shit"!!!!! grin
Eeeya!! Free "shit"-packing. . . .Insult upon injury!! I don't blame you at all for wanting to come and join us o! Don't worry, my dear, God will answer your prayers and you will come here and see how we pack it here. You're right - oyinbo people will not owe you for packing their "shit". . .

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by simplyme3(f): 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2007
and oh God of heaven - may u answer their prayers - may they in their thousands die for oyinbo man land packing shit - may they be there when the second slavery history is written - God of mercy hear this prayer o Lord - may oyinbo man bowel never run dry - because oGod, my country men will suffer- Lord of mercy - be merciful and send more shit to Oyinbo. Amen.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PawPaw3(m): 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2007
@simply_me

You are a funny girl oo. Hahaha
Since i registered on this site I was going through the old post and post after post some Nigerians (especially the ones that lives in the US) continues to trade insults of how bad Nigeria is. This is what got me angry and I thought if most Nigerian youths actually know what their relatives are doing abroad maybe they would struggle harder to make Nigeria a better place. For God sake stop bragging.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by beystwin: 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2007
To the person who started this thread: I've noticed here in the UK a lot of Nigerians work in bar/club toilets for a living. Whenever you use the restroom at a club, there will always be a Nigerian working there. Just something I noticed. I wonder what is it about Nigerians and sh*t? Do they have a fetish for sh*t or something? I'm just curious.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Jakumo(m): 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2007
The shit has truly hit the fan, and Mr. Pawpaw now sits at the center of the shit-storm, talking shit as if he simply doesn't give a shit, and generally displaying a shitty attitude towards all those whom he assumes are not worth a shit to Nigeria since they reside outside Nigeria, and are in many cases shit-scared to return home for fear of having to listen to all the chicken-shit requests from shit-poor friends and neighbors who assume the returnee has his shit together and can thus afford to spread some of the shit around.

This shit is for real, and is not the same old shit we're all used to, so it is important to try and get over this shit-for-brains perspective and realise that in the end, it ain't about shit.   I shit you not.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by simplyme3(f): 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2007
Jakumo - seems the shit prayer I prayed earlier is getting into yah?
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Jakumo(m): 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2007
I cannot seem to think of any other subject today. How soon do you suppose the curse will lift so I can return to normalcy ?
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Xris74: 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2007
This weird pawpaw guy looks like the same pawpaw fellow who genuflected for humble me at the Airport. He grovelled and begged to no end for just one Euro. When I obliged me, he kissed my shoes and said he will do anything for me.

Now on a more serious note, I will not reply to that shit he posted up there. Give pawpaw a VISA, and am sure he can't even find his way to Cotonou. Person wey no fit buy fish say him hate fish because fish too get bone.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by simplyme3(f): 6:38pm On Aug 11, 2007
Xris74 - another shit infected Naija mon.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by wendymanda: 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2007
I think "shit Packing" is better than "419ing"!!!! Shit Packing is an honest way of making a living---much better than "Yahoo Trading"!!!!
Na true Ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by denex: 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2007
@Xris74

abeg if you wan curse person, use English wey e go undertand or else the insult no go pain am.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by beystwin: 7:27pm On Aug 11, 2007
Maybe these Nigerian shit carriers should stop sending their shit money home, because then Nigerians back home will appreciate them more. Just a thought. When their families ask them why the stopped sending money, they should tell them that it's because of this dude named pawpaw on Nairaland. I bet they will all address their thanks to him. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by grafikdon: 7:35pm On Aug 11, 2007
lol. Let the 'shit packers' be. If it pays the bills, why not pack 'shit'? Somebody has to do it. . . (How dem dey take 'pack shit' sef?) At least we won't see any outrageous stuff on CNN Like "Nigerian 'shit packer' packs 1000000000 tons of shit".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

When Last Did You Travel To The Village? / Breaking!!! South Africa Grants Airpeace Daily Commercial Flight Rights / 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.