Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre (47023 Views)

Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo / EndSARS Protests In Nigeria: Funny Placards And Photos / Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by God1000(m): 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
There's ongoing funeral service for the victims of terror attack at Saint Francis Catholic church owo, ondo state.

40 worshippers were brutally murdered by unknown gunmen and dozens wounded during a church service on June 5.

Here are their names and pictures

May their souls rest in peace

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by God1000(m): 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
There's so much bloodshed in Nigeria nowadays, I can hear cry of indignation

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by God1000(m): 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
More photos

1 Like

Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by Crixxx: 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mass burialsad
RIP omoluabis We promise you all Peter Obi and a better Nigeria.

118 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by God1000(m): 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
This is so heartbreaking, some people are evil

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by Ayansola1994(f): 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
People are wicked sha.
This is a bad governance
Walloi

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by awoniyi1236(m): 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
cry APC government has failed us in all aspects, the bitter truth is that *they have nothing to offer than bitterness*

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by irunoko(m): 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
Muslim Muslim supporters come and see the results of head knackers O

Uma still wan put Muslim Muslim person.

Anybody wey vote Muslim Muslim he go experience Wetin them do the worshippers for Ondo state

108 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by God1000(m): 1:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ayansola1994:
People are wicked sha.
This is a bad governance
Walloi
this is just too wicked bro, why killing innocent people for nothing

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by God1000(m): 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
awoniyi1236:
cry APC government has failed us in all aspects, the bitter truth is that *they have nothing to offer than bitterness*
I agree wholeheartedly

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by rentgyd2000s: 1:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
Until the Igbo know that Jagaban and Yoruba people are not his enemies,
Until the Yoruba know that Okoro and the Igbo are not his enemies there won't be real progress, though there will be individual progresses.

Enough of the stupid and superfluous rivalry: F.latinos Vs Afonjas.

It's not reasonable to continue repeating the mistake of Awo and Zik.

153 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by Karlovych: 1:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
embarassed RIP to the victims

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by awoniyi1236(m): 1:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
irunoko:
Muslim Muslim supporters come and see the results of head knackers O

Uma still wan put Muslim Muslim person.

Anybody wey vote Muslim Muslim he go experience Wetin them do the worshippers for Ondo state
Amen

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
Can't we just say RIP to the victims without trying to politicize and tribalize everything

RIP

11 Likes

Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by bukiah: 3:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
Oh my God!
Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by Thomthom(m): 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
May their soul rest In peace.. this is very sad. And up till now nobody has been arrested.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by God1000(m): 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
Thomthom:
May their soul rest In peace.. this is very sad. And up till now nobody has been arrested.
that's what I hate most about this country, the murderers are hardly punished

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by Thomthom(m): 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
God1000:
that's what I hate most about this country, the murderers are hardly punished
Very sad and painful, they just died for doing no wrong nothing at all.. look at the innocent kids that just started their life.

7 Likes

Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by God1000(m): 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
@ Thomthom, Nigeria is sick bro, too many bad things happening daily.

The country is so broken and dysfunctional.
Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by Fadafada231(m): 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
I no understand why the mass burial? can't their people claim the corpse of their loved ones to be burry in their place. RIP to the deceased ones
Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by God1000(m): 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
Fadafada231:
I no understand why the mass burial? can't their people claim the corpse of their loved ones to be burry in their place. RIP to the deceased ones
Maybe both their families and the church agreed together

11 Likes

Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by irunoko(m): 5:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
Sad

Today is Friday, headslammers have gone to slam their heads for mat as usual.theyll pretend as if they didn't see the thread

Possessed and demonic people

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by Apov: 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
embarassed
Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by emmanuelbrown26: 9:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
Where are the hydraulic soup eaters?
Where are d lousy mouth people?
Where are d sophisticated people?
Hope d place that they attacked was in d North or East??
Can't believe that a day like dis would come when terrorist could attack a small town like Owo and went scot free yet u wont see dem say anything. Insecurity no get tribe ohhhh, everybody gi taste d vavulence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by affable4(m): 9:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
May their soul rest well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by dragunov: 9:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
God1000:
There's ongoing funeral service for the victims of terror attack at Saint Francis Catholic church owo, ondo state.

40 worshippers were brutally murdered by unknown gunmen and dozens wounded during a church service on June 5.

Here are their names and pictures

May their souls rest in peace

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

See beautiful people. Innocent souls.
These Fulanis and their Northern cohorts are just too barbaric. Islam, Communism and all these strange bed fellows whining about Western superiority are all just wicked.

4 Likes

Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by CelestineNelson: 9:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
So pained and bitter at the sight of this ....they are some of us that must not be allowed to get into power... because we are ruthless enemies that take no prisoners when it comes to executing justices...I hate wickedness, I hate it, yes I hate injustices yes I hate evil...

4 Likes

Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by Tulejare: 9:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
Haa

We are one of the best vendor so far and we offer good rate and we accept physical transaction but it depend on what you are bring,we don't delay payment

✓Skrill funds rate 535/$

✓zelle funds rate 480

✓ cashapp funds rate 480/$

✓ Applepay funds Rate 430/$

✓ greendot funds rate 400/$

✓ venmo funds Rate 365/$

✓ chime funds Rate 410/$

✓ Available aza for pick up India Aza , Mexico Aza , U.k Aza , United State Aza and we accept cash mailing

✓ Bitcoin rate 585/$

✓ Ethereum , Ltc and others

✓ Itunes gift Card rate 375/$

✓ Amazon gift card 420/$

✓ Steam wallet Gift card rate 410/$

✓ Google play gift card rate 400/$

✓ Amex Gift card rate 430/$

✓ Visa Gift card rate 410/$

✓ One vanilla gift card rate 440/$

✓ Razergold gift card rate 480/$

✓ Apple Gift card rate 430/$

✓ Sephora gift card rate 440/$

✓ Offgamer gift card rate 450/$

Other funds and Gift cards can come in

WhatsApp+ 234 81 26 6 0 914 8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by whytediamond(m): 9:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Dies In Lagos Hotel After Meeting His Online Lover / How I Bought Stolen Lexus SUV For N130,000, By Suspect (photo) / Texas Policewoman Enters Home Mistaking It For Her Own & Kills Black Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.