Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Are Niger-deltans Realy Less 10mill? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Niger-deltans Realy Less 10mill? (688 Views)

By Law Only Ijaws And Ogonis Are Niger Deltans- Asari Dokubo / Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) / Akpabio To Niger Deltans: Don't Vote For Those Planning To Sell NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Niger-deltans Realy Less 10mill? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
I was having a chat with my neighbor , an alhaji to be precise. He is a down to earth person, he plays with everybody, kids,gardener even the estate patrol squad. So in that regards he is good.

He has been away for the past 4 years, he just arived. One to lead to one thing he brought up a political talk.

In the process he asked me who my candidate was and told him obi...

Actualy he had nothing against my choice but he adviced i vote atiku in other not to waste my vote. I asked him why and his replied shocked me.

"The igbo's at most should be 40 million and they dont like voting, so you should be expecting 10million voters! your people on the other hand(south-south) should be around 10million people.."

well i educated him at the end and i will also like to educate the public!

The ijaw are ~10m
Ibibio/oron/anang/eket ~13m
Isoko/uhrobo ~ 7m
Ogoni/eleme~2m
Edo~ 8m
Crs north~ 2m
Anioma/ikwerre/ekpeye/ndoki/asa/ndoni/ogba/egbema ~ 8m
That around 50 mil people!

Don't estimate us.
Re: Are Niger-deltans Realy Less 10mill? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
Our son's came second in the two mega parties
PDP & APC

3 Likes

Re: Are Niger-deltans Realy Less 10mill? by AfricanColumbus: 1:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
Bogus figures. Especially for Ijaw.
Re: Are Niger-deltans Realy Less 10mill? by Kingozymandias(m): 1:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
I was having a chat with my neighbor , an alhaji to be precise. He is a down to earth person, he plays with everybody, kids,gardener even the estate patrol squad. So in that regards he is good.

He has been away for the past 4 years, he just arived. One to lead to one thing he brought up a political talk.

Actualy he had nothing against my choice but he adviced i vote atiku in other not to waste my vote. I asked him why and his replied shocked me.

"The igbo's at most should be 40 million and they dont like voting, so you should be expecting 10million voters! your people on the other hand(south-south) should be around 10million people.."

The ijaw are ~10m
Isoko/uhrobo ~ 7m
Ogoni/eleme~2m
Edo~ 8m
Crs north~ 2m

Don't estimate us.

Hahahahahahaha

I worked recently with UNDP

Bros ijaws are not up to 3 million the whole southsouth isn't up to 10.million people

Stop all these unecesary falsehood d

You guys better Atikulate o
Re: Are Niger-deltans Realy Less 10mill? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
AfricanColumbus:
Bogus figures. Especially for Ijaw.

Nope its not..

The 85% coast line of ss belongs to them.
Re: Are Niger-deltans Realy Less 10mill? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Hahahahahahaha

Bros ijaws are not up to 3 million the whole southsouth isn't up to 10.million people

Stop lieing

Even wikipedia stated the ibibio to be 10m or don't you trust the wikipedia again?
Re: Are Niger-deltans Realy Less 10mill? by Kingozymandias(m): 1:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Stop lieing

Even wikipedia stated the ibibio to be 10m or don't you trust the wikipedia again?

Bros those where figures entered there by people mumu. even you can go to Wikipedia and edit it olodo.

I asked my Swiss boss then why then does these figure snot reflect in the census z she smiled at me and said your country spends more time in politics than reality.

Like see how you a small minded person are denying facts...

The while southsouth isn't up to 9.million. the whole.north isn't up to 60 million in reality ..
Most of your census figures are fake .

Okay so me your annual death data for the last 3.years ? How many Nigeria sdied of natural causes and man made causes in the last 3 years ?

You people have no real data only fake data ,IIf you want to know truth work with all these international NGOs that work around the country on the field
Re: Are Niger-deltans Realy Less 10mill? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Bros those where figures entered there by people mumu. even you can go to Wikipedia and edit it olodo.

I asked my Swiss boss then why then does these figure snot reflect in the census z she smiled at me and said your country spends more time in politics than reality.

Like see how you a small minded person are denying facts...

The while southsouth isn't up to 9.million. the whole.north isn't up to 60 million in reality ..
Most of your census figures are fake .

Okay so me your annual death data for the last 3.years ? How many Nigeria sdied of natural causes and man made causes in the last 3 years ?

You people have no real data only fake data ,IIf you want to know truth work with all these international NGOs that work around the country on the field
I still don't get why you are insulting me.
Re: Are Niger-deltans Realy Less 10mill? by Parachoko: 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

The ijaw are ~10m
Isoko/uhrobo ~ 7m
Ogoni/eleme~2m
Edo~ 8m
Crs north~ 2m

Don't estimate us.
You and the Alhaji are both ignorant.

Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Edo, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Ondo, Imoand Abia make up the Niger Delta. The 9 states have more than 10 million population.

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Niger-deltans Realy Less 10mill? by AfricanColumbus: 1:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Nope its not..

The 85% coast line of ss belongs to them.

A Fallacy. The coast where the Ijaws are found are sparsely populated. The total augmentation of actual Ijaw people and political Ijaws are around 4 million at the most generous approximation.

The population of the South South is way above 10 million. A fair estimate is 30 million.
Re: Are Niger-deltans Realy Less 10mill? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
Parachoko:
You and the Alhaji are both ignorant.

Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Edo, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Ondo, Imoand Abia make up the Niger Delta. The 9 states have more than 10 million population.

By ND he meant ss.

No be everybody know say imo,abia and ondo be ND

1 Like

Re: Are Niger-deltans Realy Less 10mill? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

A Fallacy. The coast where the Ijaws are found are sparsely populated. The total augmentation of actual Ijaw people and political Ijaws are around 4 million at the most generous approximation.

The population of the South South is above 10 million.

What is you estimate?

And by political ijaw is abua among?
Re: Are Niger-deltans Realy Less 10mill? by AfricanColumbus: 1:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

What is you estimate?

And by political ijaw is abua among?

Yes, Abua, Kalabari etc

A fair estimate for the South South is 30 million.
Re: Are Niger-deltans Realy Less 10mill? by Kingozymandias(m): 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

I still don't get why you are insulting me.

How and were did I insult you Bros shocked
Re: Are Niger-deltans Realy Less 10mill? by SecretReporter(f): 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
Most Nigeria data are fake, Nigeria is not up to 200 million as claim
Re: Are Niger-deltans Realy Less 10mill? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kingozymandias:

How and were did I insult you Bros shocked
Olodo na wetin?
Re: Are Niger-deltans Realy Less 10mill? by AfricanColumbus: 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
SecretReporter:
Most Nigeria data are fake, Nigeria is not up to 200 million as claim

True. The population makeup of especially the North, needs closer scrutiny. Most of the data from the North lack integrity.

1 Like

Re: Are Niger-deltans Realy Less 10mill? by Kingozymandias(m): 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Olodo na wetin?

Apologies, my friends and I cal each other olodo jokingly...

I stand corrected.

You should Atikulate
Re: Are Niger-deltans Realy Less 10mill? by Two02: 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
The best way to answer his question is to be specific. Are you talking about indigenous niger deltans? or south south states, because if you are talking about niger deltans you'd have to include other states from other geopolitical zones in Nigeria like Ondo and Imo.

If you're then talking about Niger Delta states then the population is far more than ten million people. If you're strictly talking about the population of south south states, then they should be more than ten million people too, due to the fact that the population of Nigerians have significantly grown.

Although all data on Nigeria on Nigeria's population is mere speculation because we're yet to have an official census since 2006, that's about fifteen years ago.
Re: Are Niger-deltans Realy Less 10mill? by SIONKPO1(m): 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Hahahahahahaha

See how dull you are UNDP only chooses few LG for their works
Only a Brain dead person will support PDP,if not for the hardship APC caused PDp should have been a forgotten party by now

1 Like

Re: Are Niger-deltans Realy Less 10mill? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Apologies, my friends and I cal each other olodo jokingly...

I stand corrected.

You should Atikulate

I will OBIdiently accept its a joke.

Appologies accepted.

One love.
Re: Are Niger-deltans Realy Less 10mill? by Kingozymandias(m): 2:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
SIONKPO1:

See how dull you are UNDP only chooses few LG for their works
Only a Brain dead person will support PDP,if not for the hardship APC caused PDp should have been a forgotten party by now

Mugu will you tell me the work we did ? Come on gorrout ...
Quick to insult yet you have no brain ... I am sure you are a secondary school student
Re: Are Niger-deltans Realy Less 10mill? by SIONKPO1(m): 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Mugu will you tell me the work we did ? Come on gorrout ...
Quick to insult yet you have no brain ... I am sure you are a secondary school student
then stop lieing,has at your age
your post made no sense
Re: Are Niger-deltans Realy Less 10mill? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
Two02:
The best way to answer his question is to be specific. Are you talking about indigenous niger deltans? or south south states, because if you are talking about niger deltans you'd have t include other states from other geopolitical zones in Nigeria like Ondo and Imo.

If you're then talking about Niger Delta states then the population is far more than ten million people. If you're strictly talking about the population of south south states, then they should be more than ten million people too, dye to the fact that the population of Nigerians have significantly grown.

Although all data on Nigeria on Nigeria's population is mere speculation because we're yet to have an official census since 2006, that's about fifteen years ago.

Yeah..

South south actually
Re: Are Niger-deltans Realy Less 10mill? by Kingozymandias(m): 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
SIONKPO1:

then stop lieing,has at your age
your post made no sense

You are a complete and utter bunkum

1 Like

Re: Are Niger-deltans Realy Less 10mill? by DitariDisciple2: 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

The population of the South South is way above 10 million. A fair estimate is 30 million.

Mumu.

Igbos are not larger than Ijaw in population

1 Like

Re: Are Niger-deltans Realy Less 10mill? by SIONKPO1(m): 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kingozymandias:

You are a complete and utter bunkum
hahaha,UNDP should have conducted a Psychiatrist on you,cause you are a Shame and disgrace to such Reputable agency
Re: Are Niger-deltans Realy Less 10mill? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Mumu.
Igbos are not larger than Ijaw in population
Haba mana grin
You wan compare 10 to 40?
Igbo no be anybody mate for ss to be frank.
Re: Are Niger-deltans Realy Less 10mill? by ObosiUkwalla: 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
SIONKPO1:

hahaha,UNDP should have conducted a Psychiatrist on you,cause you are a Shame and disgrace to such Reputable agency

RIP English grin
I know this is tinubuadvocate
Re: Are Niger-deltans Realy Less 10mill? by EndNigeria: 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Haba mana grin

You wan compare 10 to 40?

Igbo no be anybody mate for ss to be frank.

Bros Igbos are not larger than Ijaw in population that guy is very correct.

Stop telling lies to yourself and u continue to beg for Presidency till today.

1 Like

Re: Are Niger-deltans Realy Less 10mill? by Kingozymandias(m): 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
SIONKPO1:

Says the secondary school student cheesy

Come on go and read your books... Tout
Re: Are Niger-deltans Realy Less 10mill? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
EndNigeria:

Bros Igbos are not larger than Ijaw in population that guy is very correct.

Stop telling lies to yourself and u continue to beg for Presidency till today.

To be frank am not a baised person, when i see truth i say it as it is.

I be rivers man, i know ijaw like the back of my palm, infact many abua people full my hometown gan gan.,

My and dad stayed in elelenwo for 7 years before he was post to kd.

Oga ijaw plenty e no pass akwa ibom.

Starting from igrita and elele you don dey see akmite in bunch!.

You know when i was creating this thread all my prayer be make i j o h , t h o u and some other ijaw extremist no see am, una sabi derail thread ma abasi.

In all my years in kd,nas,katsina i no jam one ijaw man! Ss wey dey represent na edo and calaber(crs/aks).

Na when i enter abj na eim i jaw. Since 2012 till date i never see pass 7!
Na still edo and akwa/cross i still dey see.

Calabar kitchen na hot cake for north.

Leave aks/rvs/ds/ed and see.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northern Elders Forum Speak On Peter Obi Chances In 2023 Presidential Elections / I Won't Stay In Prison - Senator Nwaoboshi Vows / Truth: Peter Obi Cannot Win The 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.