Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

What Business Can I Fund With #3M And Make 15% Returns Monthly? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Fund With #3M And Make 15% Returns Monthly? (561 Views)

I Make 15% Of My Account Daily Using Binarybot With Virtual Hook. Proof Inside / How Can I Fund My Binary-deriv Account? / How Can I Fund My Mtn Momo Account In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Fund With #3M And Make 15% Returns Monthly? by Johnrake69: 1:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
Any suggestions will be helpful. Thanks guys.
Re: What Business Can I Fund With #3M And Make 15% Returns Monthly? by Bestmanwealthy(m): 1:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
Car wash Bussiness
Re: What Business Can I Fund With #3M And Make 15% Returns Monthly? by dawnomike(m): 1:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
Johnrake69:
Any suggestions will be helpful. Thanks guys.

Coca-cola or Bigi distributorship..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Fund With #3M And Make 15% Returns Monthly? by Johnrake69: 1:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
dawnomike:
Coca-cola or Bigi distributorship..

Do they still offer distributorship?
Re: What Business Can I Fund With #3M And Make 15% Returns Monthly? by Johnrake69: 1:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
Bestmanwealthy:
Car wash Bussiness

Okay... Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Fund With #3M And Make 15% Returns Monthly? by kingviny: 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
The safest way is to do COPY TRADING.

Copy trading involves you connecting your funded account to copy the trading activities of a tested international Digital Asset trader (Currency, commodities and shares) with a view to making good profit monthly.

Here is an example of one of such successful trader. This graph shows his profit gain monthly for the last 12 months.

He has been consistent in making profits for all those who are following him.

The beauty of this kind of Investment is that your money is working for you. You don't have to stress yourself to collect any dealership of Products and be looking for buyers all over the place.

Also, your fund is safe with the broker. This 15 years strong broker is highly regulated and they are in over 30 countries including Nigeria.

Your money is safe with them and you can withdraw it at anytime. However, for it to grow so that you can be making over 15% monthly, the service of an independent copy leader must be used .

The copy leader only gets paid from the profit he makes for you every 2 weeks. The broker serves as the umpire and ensures both parties are paid based on the sharing formula of the profit made. The larger share goes to you.

For Details on this, you can reachout to me on WhatsApp : - 08109946200

See the graph of the performance of the trader below. There are others too. I would show you their list and you can make your choice on who to hire when you reach out.

You are in total control of this as you are not giving your money to anyone. It is only electronically linked to the experts and it is only you that can withdraw your fund.

Business in Nigeria is tough , where would you see reliable people to work for you? And now that the economy is in a very bad shape, how are you sure people would buy your products?

The choice is yours. You can start making profit from the very first week with copy trading .

There is no trial and error because these traders have records of successes to show. The records cannot be doctored because they are pulled from the broker's servers directly and the brokers can never collide with the traders. Everyone is independent.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Who A Real Billionaire Is / G.T. Bank Apo (A.P.), Abuja Is The Worst Bank In Nigeria / New Naira: Stanbic IBTC Bank Manager Arrested By Icpc over Sabotage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.