Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,243 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate (26778 Views)

Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate / Atiku Reveals Reasons For Picking Okowa As VP Candidate (Full Speech) / 2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by verybadmouth(m): 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
kenedy175:

Haba!! How will you relegate a 2 term governor back to the senate. Which postion is more superior?

What Nigeria needs is to cut cost of governance. Obi can do this. He did it very well in Anambra and left millions of dollars in their coffers.

If cost of governance reduces, economy will improve. If economy improves, security improves.

Nigeria wastes alot of money on governance. I'm sure you know that. Do you want it to continue that way?
Obviously not but how about the 36 state governors and several law makers. Why are they not functioning effectively?
Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by OderaOdesigo: 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see labour party choosing a vibrant northern youth, I see him securing bloc votes for Peter Obi in the north, I see Peter Obi winning the south, I see over 200million youths voting for Peter Obi, I see Peter Obi becoming the next president of Nigeria.

This I have seen.

Stay off hard drugs!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by Britishpea: 7:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
Golan007:

Regardless, your condemnation should have been long ago.

You have no control over my thinking. Do you?
Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by Goodnigga: 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
IgOga:
If Obi fails to meet INEC deadline to submit his running mates his followers will eat him alive grin grin grin grin
guy you dey with me. The guy wasn't serious before. He is now seeing the reality and getting jittering. If not Osinbajo thay didn't win primary, which youth will support OBI. It's not because of Obi we are even canvassing, we don't just want APC or PDP. I tell you if Sowore can show show sportsmanship and seriousness, he got almost 40k votes last year. We should switch to him. He has been part of the struggle for long. This one is just waiting for youth to do everything. It's not by talk alone and stinginess you will get to Aso Rock. You need to fight like a lion. We saw how Tinubu, Atiku even Woke fight.lili levered Can become a president of this country. We the youth will give him opportunity to redeem himself, if he still behaves non challantly
Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by Menace2Society(m): 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
Eriokanmi:
See this tribal bigot? Won tan ę, abi? You can't be more yoruba than I am. So in your wildest imagination, only those supporting obi are igbo. I don't know what you guys would benefit by following all these thieves. And if they call enlightened and educated fellows, you too would raise your hands abi bęę ko? Commonsense is rare truly. Tribal bigotty is stale nowadays. E no dey work anymore.
Go siddon joor!Ogbeni
Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by Nongovernmental: 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
Nigerian Youths....

Be Wise.

Invest In Yourselves.

These Politicians have nothing Financial and Tangible to offer you.

1 Share

Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by Golan007: 7:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
Britishpea:

You have no control over my thinking. Do you?

No but it appears hypocritical.
Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by BlackFlamefromP: 7:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
Shmmm! These people are not serious.

If I vex I will give my vote to Atiku. I can't waste my vote on unserious people
Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by Carlosdd: 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
lifeandjoy:
Vote Peter Obi for president for the sake of our children.

Obi the saint even after indictment by Over 500 investigative journalist around the world called panama papers indictment, you still have guts to call somebody thief and declare Obi innocent , you are a just judge and deserve an award

1 Like

Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by Britishpea: 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
Golan007:

Are you ok? Stop pushing nothing.
Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by kenedy175(m): 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
verybadmouth:

Obviously not but how about the 36 state governors and several law makers. Why are they not functioning effectively?
Yeah! That's what I'm still saying. The 36 states governors, law makers, ministers and what have you are all part of the government down to the local government councilor. If every money can be accounted for and reckless spending is put in check, things will improve. If they can make all these political seats less appetizing interms of the money that's there, things will improve.

Well, the bone of contention is our constitution. It's our constitution that gives these politicians all the leverage to steal. If our constitution can be amended, things will be good. But will this current politicians want to amend the constitution? No!!

That's why we need Obi
Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by Britishpea: 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
Golan007:

Do you get angry everytime people offend u? There will be a time u get triggered. U don’t want people to keep defending every single thing they don’t consider in their interests all the time. There are certain times u feel like talking and other times u don’t care.
Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by Golan007: 8:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
Britishpea:

Are you ok? Stop pushing nothing.

I'm voicing my observation.
Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by Britishpea: 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Golan007:

I'm voicing my observation.
Which doesn’t count on my end.
Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by Golan007: 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
Britishpea:

Which doesn’t count on my end.

But you keep responding.
Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by Picardor2: 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
triple996:
OBITUARY grin
Why do u hate PO so much?
Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by Picardor2: 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
verybadmouth:

"Federal Republic of Biafra" you meant
why the hate on Obi
Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by motta(m): 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see labour party choosing a vibrant northern youth, I see him securing bloc votes for Peter Obi in the north, I see Peter Obi winning the south, I see over 200million youths voting for Peter Obi, I see Peter Obi becoming the next president of Nigeria.

This I have seen.
your name says it all
Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by HoogeBlog: 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
Men oil dey ur head!

He's from the North-East which alongside southeast have been shortchanged the presidency and will help to garner votes and distract Atiku from his North East region (Adamawa)

Kano votes is already scattered as Ganduje(for tinubu), Shekarau, Kwankwaso and Obi will share the votes

He is young, same age as Obi -60yrs, did excellently well while he was governor,, he's experienced and educated - a chartered Accountant
PO(Philosopher, Economist & Banker + Accountant = Stable Nigerian Economy

Vote Labour party
Vote Peter Obi
Vote to #TakeBackNaija

I'm OBIdiently OBIfied, how about you?

@nique042_

Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by AminuRano87(m): 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Dankwambo, former governor of Gombe state won't be a bad choice
Dankwambo is a senatorial candidate in PDP
Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by triple996(m): 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
Picardor2:
Why do u hate PO so much?
I don't hate PO
Bt I have problem with his supporters that cyberbully others
Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by otipoju(m): 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
kenedy175:
Rumors going about have it that it's Prof. Atahiru Jega.

Though, yet to be confirmed

That is a good choice as well. Since Marwa is in the APC
Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by Sion47: 9:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
And that your preferred candidate is capable of turning Nigeria to Dubai in 8 yrs

Hypocrisy!

verybadmouth:

And Obi will turn Nigeria to Egypt in 8 years abi. Deception
Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by Sion47: 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
Can somebody remind me who tinibu running mate is

Abi em too dey run katakutu with all his structure

For your mind na, any Nigerian supporting Labour party founded by NLC and TUC has automatically became Igbo and ikpuru imiri addict .

Refrain from hate
The earlier, the better for your health.

cosmos1440:
IPOB Presidential candidate.
Who structure help ?
Who structure help ?
una see una life ?
Ndiala and Nkpuru-nmiri people sef.

Make i laugh them small as them dey run kitkkiti katakata
Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by Harni(m): 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
triple996:
OBITUARY grin

Keep quiet... We know your type... See them, Tinubu urchin
Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by Sion47: 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Abeg shift jor

The one that didn't travel to Egypt
Has he named his running mate?
If yes,
Tell us his name.

quote author=omowumi9 post=113898971]This is what we are saying. You travelled out without sorting out an important issue. Unserious and self centered.[/quote]
Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by Sion47: 9:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
City boy wey never sure who go be em running mate

As u and ur ilks are pointing one finger at Obi,
Four is pointing at you.
He who live in a glass house must not throw stone.

quote author=verybadmouth post=113898625]
You na correct guy abeg[/quote]
Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by swissgoldenpro3: 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ok we have heard
Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by verybadmouth(m): 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
Picardor2:
why the hate on Obi
why the hate on Asiwaju?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Presidential Poll: Losers Should Go To Court Not Streets – Buhari / Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. / Jonathan On Budget Padding: Throwback News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.