Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money (35940 Views)

Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju / Akpabio writes National Assembly, denies saying lawmakers got NDDC contracts / Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by FUTURE20(m): 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
Deji is a hypocrite. He is among the many reasons why our country is like this. When his time comes we will open his books

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by Cantonese: 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
Coward. Fear of libel made him adjust himself quickly. E no get shishi for pocket.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by Rubbiish(m): 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
bibianna:
Is he the same person that tweeted this?
Do u want to fly @profile pic
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by Eriokanmi: 10:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Afonjas and treachery are so close like bread and akara. Just throw stipends and peanuts at them and they will sing and dance for you like a hungry child who goes to an uninvited party to eat rice.
Abeg stop tribal war. Obi stands for Nigeria and not for a particular tribe. You can imagine me a yoruba aka afonja carrying his matter on my head cos I know he's the right person...the only one we can trust. Let's be civil in our comments please

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by ursullalinda(f): 10:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
[quote author=ybalogs post=113904224]Before you sleep tonight , kindly say a word of prayer for the bereaved families of the Owo massacre and also pray for those on the hospital beds for permanent healing. May God heal our land, Amen[/quote

Thank you for this reminder
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by Cmanforall: 10:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
Beress:

Of course. The mumu said he spoke out of anger. Out of anger then you have to lie against the innocent
If itbwas recorded, one would understand. But typing out of anger?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by fergie001: 10:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
ybalogs:
Before you sleep tonight , kindly say a word of prayer for the bereaved families of the Owo massacre and also pray for those on the hospital beds for permanent healing. May God heal our land, Amen
God Bless you.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by Pakute: 10:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
Beress:
Adeyanji is a hungry activist

Oluwabusobomi:
Lalasticlala the first post about Obi offering him money got to the front page with speed. Please use the same speed and move this to the front page

PDP urchins are back with their abandoned monikers after receiving back to back defeats.
It's interesting you're attacking your comrade in the same party. But seems you are now #team Obituary. Obi the fraud has torn PDP apart.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by amaham(m): 10:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
The next cash and carry activist that will be exposed is Segalinks. That one is shouting extremism on Twitter some days ago because Obi supporters didn't allow him control the trend.

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by IgOga(m): 10:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
Where is the denial? Sensational headline
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by BigBills: 10:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
More news on [url]tiznaija.com[/url]
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by Jostoman: 10:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
Crixxx:
Expected of a coward
we know that the news is from APC miscreants.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by Zony94: 10:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
Only God knows what transpired but there is no smoke with fire
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by BluntCrazeMan: 10:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
NgeneUkwuneee:
This is hilarious. How people can lie in broad day light and speak from both sides of their mouth amazes me.

Indeed no one can curse whoever God blesses. Mbaka too just apologized to Obi.

We mooovvvveeee!!!

Please the tweets below

https://mobile.twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1537756191266328576

Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7182972/peter-obi-offered-me-money
Their supporters are liars..
Peter Obi’s supporters are truthful,, though “Toxic”..
Let them continue with their lies.
Their lies brought them in and got them badly disgraced.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by marsup: 10:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
Bomboclat

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by Olastep(m): 10:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
Unserious fellow

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by 2blessed01(m): 10:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
As dey keep denying and counter-denying, they no go know when we've gone far

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by Zony94: 10:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
Only God knows what transpired but there is no smoke without fire
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by Khaysee: 10:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kindly msg all sizes available
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by HIPROFILE(m): 10:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
If you are not supporting Peter Obi, Just stay off his matter Peter Obis mandate is divine…Orchestrated to rescue Nigeria and Nigerians.
Mbaka was under serious fire for speaking ill of Peter Obi…
Reno Mokri was dragged like a fool for speaking ill of Peter Obi…
EFCC was disgraced for trying to investigate Peter Obi over a London house.
A certain guy flooded the internet with old pictures of the road leading to Peter Obis country home just to try discrediting him, that guy was shamed…

Mr Adeyanju has returned to say he was drunk when he said Obi gave him Money he tried to lie against Obi but ended up making a fool of himself.

I advice all of you wanting to campaign against Peter Obi by tarnishing his image or saying lies against his person to refrain from such act.

Peter Obi is too hot to handle

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by Rebuke: 10:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
Adexvivacity:
People and empty head.....where is the denial there?

Who is the empty head here now? Smh

Too much hatred for a good man has blocked yhur brain grin

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by leye4u: 10:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Afonjas and treachery are so close like bread and akara. Just throw stipends and peanuts at them and they will sing and dance for you like a hungry child who goes to an uninvited party to eat rice.

You better forget about tribal wars Ogbeni Mr Uchenna and let's be focused .....

Peter Obi is the best option for Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by dochenaj: 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
See as SaharaReproters rush carry the news.

If they get sued for libel now for publishing unverified claims they will start crying foul.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by Sion47: 11:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
Which seun
Seun wey done already take side.

Oluwabusobomi:
Lalasticlala the first post about Obi offering him money got to the front page with speed. Please use the same speed and move this to the front page

cc seun mods

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by princewarri1985: 11:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
NgeneUkwuneee:
This is hilarious. How people can lie in broad day light and speak from both sides of their mouth amazes me.

Indeed no one can curse whoever God blesses. Mbaka too just apologized to Obi.

We mooovvvveeee!!!

Please the tweets below

https://mobile.twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1537756191266328576

Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7182972/peter-obi-offered-me-money
Make una leave them because them know wetin them dey do, because as i dey here so ehn, eye dey pepper me like this because i bought a basket of garri for 1200 naira. nothing spoil sha because i have my voters card and i will use it well next year, all these old hag thiefing politicians must go!

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by Hushbingo: 11:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
Hmmm

Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by MomentMan(m): 11:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
LudaChriz:
Forget all those so called hungry activists that will tell you they don't have a candidate. They're either supporting Atiku or Tinubu just that they are afraid of public opinion if they come out open so they have to do that codedly

That's exactly what Sega is doing

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by DOTian: 11:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
booblacain:
where is the denial na?
You will never see that because you have been blinded by Tinupoos poop

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by ProfAmaben(m): 11:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
Beware of the Yorubas, be careful, they are bloody betrayers, all of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by chigoizie7(m): 11:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
So deji in all his integrity has to lie about a fellow man just because a supporter was on him? Just to win an argument? He had to lie?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by RealBae: 12:00am On Jun 18, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kaduna: Sarki And His Team Welcome Atiku (pictures) / Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government / What Reno, Deji, All Said About Peter Obi Before He Decided To Run For Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.