Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

I Have A Strategy To Quash Poverty....get In - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have A Strategy To Quash Poverty....get In (295 Views)

My Face-to-face Encounter With 'poverty' And His Four Children (photos) / How Guys Use Marriage To Plunge Themselves Into Perpetual Poverty. / Be Independent Of Poverty.. Get Your Complete Mini Importation Package Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Strategy To Quash Poverty....get In by MONEY247: 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
Nigeria is in a big mess right now... grin grin
Poverty is... ravaging the land...

With #500ngn you can quash poverty...
Read that again.....

We are going to be pulling funds, from various people,
At most everyone can afford #500...
I plan to raise, 500,000,000 million naira....or maybe more.... from this community.
On the average, Nairaland has over 2 million active members...who can afford #500...in less than three months. With this massive pull in of investment, something big...is to show up.

Now 500ngn is not so much of big deal. But with your funds and other persons funds, something big can emerge.
So here is the plan.
I am going to genuinely, open an investment account (with permission from individuals here who are interested,) we will pull our resources together.
There are various investment opportunities in Nigeria and beyond.
Some yielding fast, some slow.

Profits is going to be shared, to everyone has proportional to amount raised... not amount invested....

This is an opportunity, ...
You can DM me... for more information and details...

I am on a movement..

Inputs are welcome
Re: I Have A Strategy To Quash Poverty....get In by MONEY247: 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
Note: This is not a Ponzi scheme....
It's an investment, plan....

500 ngn is not much of a big deal....
Persons spend more than that everyday....
Re: I Have A Strategy To Quash Poverty....get In by Internet22: 8:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
You be thief (I no be thief)
You be rogue (I no be rogue)
You dey steal (I no dey steal)
You be robber (I no be robber)
You be armed robber (No be armed robber)

I no be thief (You be thief)
I no be rogue (You be rogue)
I no dey steal (You dey steal)
I no be robber (You be robber)
I no be armed robber (You be armed robber)

FELA don finish work for you tongue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have A Strategy To Quash Poverty....get In by poshestmina(f): 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
Thief, thief
Go away,
Come again another day
Nairaland, we no dey do.(X20).

1 Like

Re: I Have A Strategy To Quash Poverty....get In by MONEY247: 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
Why Una dey Call me thief...lol..
I dropped an idea....to lift People out of poverty...

You called me a Thief......
Nigerians believe anyone with financial ideas is a scammer...lol...

I am helping do what the government would never do...!!
It's a personal choice... you can join as we rise..
And wage a war against poverty....
Re: I Have A Strategy To Quash Poverty....get In by Obnoxious2001(m): 2:06am On Jun 18, 2022
MONEY247:
Nigeria is in a big mess right now... grin grin
Poverty is... ravaging the land...

With #500ngn you can quash poverty...
Read that again.....

We are going to be pulling funds, from various people,
At most everyone can afford #500...
I plan to raise, 500,000,000 million naira....or maybe more.... from this community.
On the average, Nairaland has over 2 million active members...who can afford #500...in less than three months. With this massive pull in of investment, something big...is to show up.

Now 500ngn is not so much of big deal. But with your funds and other persons funds, something big can emerge.
So here is the plan.
I am going to genuinely, open an investment account (with permission from individuals here who are interested,) we will pull our resources together.
There are various investment opportunities in Nigeria and beyond.
Some yielding fast, some slow.

Profits is going to be shared, to everyone has proportional to amount raised... not amount invested....

This is an opportunity, ...
You can DM me... for more information and details...

I am on a movement..

Inputs are welcome

I just sent u a mail

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Laments After His Wife Kicked Him Out Of Their Home In The US / Moment Young Lawyer Prostrate To Thank His Mum At His Call To Bar (video) / Get Decorative Wall Mirrors For Your Living Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.