Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results (64580 Views)

Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results / Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) / Anambra 2022 Governorship Transition Committee full List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by CutieKing: 2:00am On Jun 19, 2022
Some of you making permutations based on Atiku being a northerner... e go shock you how he will be roundly defeated in that same north.why would apc governors want to lose their states because of atiku?.what would be their reward if pdp win the election?.you think they don't still have political career ahead of them?.why is nobody talking about buhari effect even when he is still alive and a sitting president?.
I will start taking you serious when apc governors start decamping to pdp.
As for Obi and others,either they forge any alliance or go solo,it's all pdp loss and apc advantage.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by majole: 2:04am On Jun 19, 2022
garfield1:

No.Borno will always give more votes than yobe so both can't be 60%..APC is looking more formidable in Adamawa with the addition of the nyarko's and Elisha abbo...
Atiku failed to get 25% in gombe in 2019 something pdp always gets.it will take a miracle for him to win esp with senator goje not defecting

Who made Goje? Watch out. I await your NW analysis in percentage terms. Then we do Osun gubernatorial to know who is a better analyst

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by sammy329(m): 2:06am On Jun 19, 2022
CutieKing:
Some of you making permutations based on Atiku being a northerner... e go shock you how he will be roundly defeated in that same north.why would apc governors want to lose their states because of atiku?.what would be their reward if pdp win the election?.you think they don't still have political career ahead of them?.why is nobody talking about buhari effect even when he is still alive and a sitting president?.
As for Obi and others,either they forge any alliance or go solo,it's all pdp loss and apc advantage.
Don’t mind those jokers!

People seems to underrate the influence of governors in any election.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by majole: 2:16am On Jun 19, 2022
CutieKing:

What was the effect of PDP Northern governors when Buhari was contesting since 2003 in the North? You put narratives that suit you.

Of course governors would have effect but to what extent? What effect is the governor of plateau going to bring etc what effect is Makinde going to give PDP? There is limitation
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by garfield1: 2:19am On Jun 19, 2022
majole:

Who made Goje? Watch out. I await your NW analysis in percentage terms. Then we do Osun gubernatorial to know who is a better analyst

Fergie,stop all this funny pretense
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by CutieKing: 2:26am On Jun 19, 2022
majole:

What was the effect of PDP Northern governors when Buhari was contesting since 2003 in the North? You put narratives that suit you.

Of course governors would have effect but to what extent? What effect is the governor of plateau going to bring etc what effect is Makinde going to give PDP? There is limitation

Lol....don't tell me you are putting atiku side by side with buhari...
Pdp won north in 99,2003,2007 and partly in 2011 solely because they had majority states under pdp.
Buhari is a grassroot politician with cult like followers whereas same can't be said about atiku.
Infact RMK get political structure than atiku.
You are still playing tribal politics,e go clear for your eyes that atiku is a paper weight politician that can't move any vote with his name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by majole: 2:32am On Jun 19, 2022
CutieKing:

Lol....don't tell me you are putting atiku side by side with buhari...
Pdp won north in 99,2003,2007 and partly in 2011 solely because they had majority states under pdp.
Buhari is a grassroot politician with cult like followers whereas same can't be said about atiku.
Infact RMK get political structure than atiku.
You are still playing tribal politics,e go clear for your eyes that atiku is a paper weight politician that can't move any vote with his name.

Suit yourself. Only a fool would compare Buhari to Atiku. Kwankwaso get political structure pass Atiku? Enjoy yourself. Even Buhari doesn't have Atiku political structure. Try and understand TERMINOLOGIES BEFORE USING THEM. POPULARITY IS DIFFERENT FROM STRUCTURE
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by CutieKing: 2:40am On Jun 19, 2022
majole:

Suit yourself. Only a fool would compare Buhari to Atiku. Kwankwaso get political structure pass Atiku? Enjoy yourself. Even Buhari doesn't have Atiku political structure. Try and understand TERMINOLOGIES BEFORE USING THEM. POPULARITY IS DIFFERENT FROM STRUCTURE

Which structure does atiku get ??.
Jumping from one party to another is your own definition of structure??.
So all of a sudden,buhari no longer matter again because he is not contesting?
Hmmmm....so much for a master analyst.
Since governors are politically useless, do we now say osun gov will lose his election and tinubu a southerner will win in Southern states of enugu,abia,cross river,akwa ibom,rivers and delta??.

Make una dey analyse with sense nah..haba!!!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by majole: 2:47am On Jun 19, 2022
CutieKing:

Since governors are politically useless, do we now say osun gov will lose his election and tinubu a southerner will win in Southern states of enugu,abia,cross river,akwa ibom,rivers and delta??.

Nobody has said Buhari doesn't matter. Did Buhari matter in any APC Primaries in 2023? E go shock you guys. Brother nobody is saying governors don't matter. It depends on the state and the dynamics. Like in the core north no PDP Governor could stand firm and criticize Buhari if he/she intends to win election etc. There is limitation to the influence of a governor in presidential election depending on the dynamics. Eg in 2023 a PDP Governor in the SW can't be seen as strongly opposing Tinubu if he/she wants to be re_elected etc
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by majole: 2:51am On Jun 19, 2022
garfield1:

With this,tinubu wins the north narrowly.a win in the south west is enough to get him to aso villa

Na you dey make that final conclusion. I have told you that TINUBU is not defeating Atiku in the North. Go thru the analysis again. You can make your own judgement
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by CutieKing: 2:55am On Jun 19, 2022
majole:

Nobody has said Buhari doesn't matter. Did Buhari matter in any APC Primaries in 2023? E go shock you guys. Brother nobody is saying governors don't matter. It depends on the state and the dynamics. Like in the core north no PDP Governor could stand firm and criticize Buhari if he/she intends to win election etc. There is limitation to the influence of a governor in presidential election depending on the dynamics. Eg in 2023 a PDP Governor in the SW can't be seen as strongly opposing Tinubu if he/she wants to be re_elected etc
We will continue this discussion next time...
Take care
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by majole: 3:04am On Jun 19, 2022
CutieKing:

We will continue this discussion next time...
Take care

Nice 1. Next time
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by AfonjaBoston: 3:42am On Jun 19, 2022
majole:

Nice 1. Next time

You no get work ni?
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Softmirror: 6:08am On Jun 19, 2022
sammy329:
Don’t mind those jokers!

People seems to underrate the influence of governors in any election.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Mrshocker(m): 7:24am On Jun 19, 2022
obi and kwankazo break pdp vote in South and North respectively. while the Ruling APC have more ģov than 2019. pdp broken to 3parties (nnpp,lp,pdp) and you guys still forecasting rubbish northern and Southern permutations. Jonathan lost election because 6 governors left the ruling party to opposition. APC are stronger than 2019 landslide victory for them if kwankazo and obi did not go back to pdp.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Prince111111: 7:36am On Jun 19, 2022
garfield1:

I cannot hang myself for any politician young boy...

But if I may,let me hazard something...

Sokoto
Pdp 500,00
Apc 409,000
Nnpp 250,000

Kebbi
Pdp 300,000
Apc 300,000
Nnpp 100,000

Zamfara
Pdp 200,000
Apc 450,000
Pdp 150,000

Katsina
Apc 1 million
Pdp 500,000
Nnpp 300000

Kano
Pdp 400,000
Apc 600,000
Nnpp 1.2 million

Kaduna
Pdp 500,000
Apc 550,000
Nnpp 250,000

Jigawa
Pdp 200,000
Apc 350,000
Nnpp 400,000

That is for northwest.I'll go to northeast later
who be this one allocating figures to NNPP and APC anyhow..e go soon clear for your eyes when 2023 comes
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Prince111111: 7:39am On Jun 19, 2022
garfield1:

This is highly childish.is it possible for a human being to get all his predictions right? Even prophets and pastors with spiritual powers get it wrong.the major thing is most of my predictions are usually correct,85% rate.how many predictions have you gotten boy? Why not give us your own predictions for north west and stop the hatred
alaye let's hear words biko..this is a beer parlor analysis
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Prince111111: 7:45am On Jun 19, 2022
majole:

You started crying already. Lol. You always insist that you get it right in your analysis. You hardly entertain any analysis that doesn't fit your analysis. If you want competition on electoral predictions then let's start with Osun gubernatorial and percentage range for the 2 major parties
what does he know? Don't mind him abeg

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Prince111111: 7:49am On Jun 19, 2022
majole:

This is my presidential percentage as at today. Once proper Vice for APC & NNPP ALLIANCE is known things would change & I prefer you put yours in percentage terms
1. Kaduna
APC 38% PDP 37% others 25%
2. Katsina
APC 40% PDP 30% others 30%
3. Kano
APC 24% PDP 25% Others 51%
4. Jigawa
APC 30% PDP 30% Others 40%
5. Sokoto
APC 35% PDP 52% others 13%
6. Kebbi
APC 40% PDP 50% Others 10%
7. Zamfara
APC 50% PDP 35% Others 15%
with the series of decamping that has been happening there right?? Don't worry the great tsunami that would hit you people is still doing some push-ups

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Prince111111: 7:52am On Jun 19, 2022
majole:

he no fit talk about Osun na

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Prince111111: 7:54am On Jun 19, 2022
CutieKing:

na sense you just used right?
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by helinues: 10:11am On Jun 19, 2022
LP testing of microphone, 195 votes. Imagine how many votes the candidate would have received had Obi present in one of the campaign
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by WhizdomXX(m): 10:16am On Jun 19, 2022
garfield1:

Yes though kwankwaso might still win here
By your 85% always correct rate, you're saying Tinubu will beat Atiku in the North west, a fulani-hausa bastion by 900,000 votes and Kwankwaso their regional superstar, by a million. Ain't that laughable at the very least?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by garfield1: 10:22am On Jun 19, 2022
WhizdomXX:

By your 85% always correct rate, you're saying Tinubu will beat Atiku in the North west, a fulani-hausa bastion by 900,000 votes and Kwankwaso their regional superstar, by a million. Ain't that laughable at the very least?

It was laughable when I said buhari will get 25% in ss/se and uzodunma will become governor.I didnt say tinubu will win kwankwaso, I said he will win atiku.atiku is not seen as a pure Muslim nor fulani,he has never been popular in the core north,he has never won in his north east and his party isn't strong in the core north plus he doesnt have allies like tinubu.the northerners or Hausa fulanis dont just vote any northerner,they follow a radical muslim.why do you think buhari is popular and kwankwaso is also popular there?why is tambuwal and sambo not getting same attention
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by helinues: 10:23am On Jun 19, 2022
garfield1:

It was laughable when I said buhari will get 25% in ss/se and uzodunma will become governor.I didnt say tinubu will win kwankwaso, I said he will win atiku.atiku is not seen as a pure Muslim nor fulani,he has never been popular in the core north,he has never won in his north east and his party isn't strong in the core north plus he doesnt have allies like tinubu.the northerners or Hausa fulanis dont just vote any northerner,they follow a radical muslim.why do you think buhari is popular and kwankwaso is also popular there?why is tambuwal and sambo not getting same attention

Uzodinma becoming governor was a gamble not predictions.

From 4th position
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by WhizdomXX(m): 10:26am On Jun 19, 2022
garfield1:
Average turnout in this election is 40% higher than the south east
And the shocker is that Ekiti is the least populated in the South west, while Anambra ironically, is the most populated.
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by garfield1: 10:30am On Jun 19, 2022
WhizdomXX:

And the shocker is that Ekiti is the least populated in the South west, while Anambra ironically, is the most populated.

Imagine but I see anambra giving obi 1 million
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by WhizdomXX(m): 10:30am On Jun 19, 2022
garfield1:

Why is Kebbi State suddenly turning PDP? Will Kwankwaso get the votes of a radical muslim as a VP candidate? I thought Atiku was a fulani and Tinubu is still much liberal last I checked, so?
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by garfield1: 10:31am On Jun 19, 2022
helinues:

Uzodinma becoming governor was a gamble not predictions.

From 4th position

Yes and it paid off beautifully
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by helinues: 10:32am On Jun 19, 2022
garfield1:

Yes and it paid off beautifully

Na so

grin
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by garfield1: 10:32am On Jun 19, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Why is Kebbi State suddenly turning PDP? Will Kwankwaso get the votes of a radical muslim as a VP candidate? I thought Atiku was a fulani and Tinubu is still much liberal last I checked, so?

Because sen aliero the grandmaster of kebbi politics is back to PDP with many defectors....deep down I think apc will still win kebbi but in order to avoid surprises,I gave it to PDP narrowly
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by WhizdomXX(m): 10:37am On Jun 19, 2022
garfield1:

Imagine but I see anambra giving obi 1 million
Let's watch. With the current sentiment over here, I see Obi beating Atiku in Delta State. If a merger with NNPP happens, LP may take three south south states. The North Central, what's your take?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) / Rotimi Akeredolu, Other Governors Who Died In Office / Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.