Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Is Pixel 5a Available In Nigeria? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Pixel 5a Available In Nigeria? (1431 Views)

What Is Pixel Density (PPI)? What It Means And How To Calculate For It. / Xiaomi Does not Have Service Care In Nigeria My Xiaomi Note 5A Screen Is Broken / Redmi note 5A/Prime full specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Pixel 5a Available In Nigeria? by queenemelda: 6:23am On Jun 18, 2022
Good morning, Is it available in Nigeria, And please does anyone know its current price(brand new)? Thanks
Re: Is Pixel 5a Available In Nigeria? by craigkoel1989: 2:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
That is what i am presently using, the phone battery is amazing and the camera one of the best i have ever used
I bought it for 275k in January from a seller here in nairaland and he delivered it to warri for me
Re: Is Pixel 5a Available In Nigeria? by Greisen: 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
craigkoel1989:
That is what i am presently using, the phone battery is amazing and the camera one of the best i have ever used
I bought it for 275k in January from a seller here in nairaland and he delivered it to warri for me
I think it's overpriced
S20 plus is better

1 Like

Re: Is Pixel 5a Available In Nigeria? by ObvslyNotBanana(m): 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
craigkoel1989:
5a for almost 300 thousand in January?? Sweet Jesus! That's an awful deal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Pixel 5a Available In Nigeria? by queenemelda: 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
ObvslyNotBanana:
5a for almost 300 thousand in January?? Sweet Jesus! That's an awful deal.
Awful as in too expensive?
Re: Is Pixel 5a Available In Nigeria? by queenemelda: 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
craigkoel1989:
Brand new?
Re: Is Pixel 5a Available In Nigeria? by Danielwiseoo(f): 6:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
U for use am buy iPhone 11 bro..

2 Likes

Re: Is Pixel 5a Available In Nigeria? by Unbiased1: 8:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
Danielwiseoo:

Lol. The phone can be upgraded to Android 12 and will receive up to Android 14. It has a better camera than iPhone 11 and it's on par with iPhone 12 series in terms of camera. It will even completely destroy the new iPhone SE 2022 in a camera test and it is 5g enabled while iPhone 11 is still 4g so why should he downgrade to iPhone 11 because as far as I'm concerned, moving from Pixel 5a to iPhone 11 is a downgrade.

5 Likes

Re: Is Pixel 5a Available In Nigeria? by Auskyd(m): 11:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
Unbiased1:

Lol. The phone can be upgraded to Android 12 and will receive up to Android 14. It has a better camera than iPhone 11 and it's on par with iPhone 12 series in terms of camera. It will even completely destroy the new iPhone SE 2022 in a camera test and it is 5g enabled while iPhone 11 is still 4g so why should he downgrade to iPhone 11 because as far as I'm concerned, moving from Pixel 5a to iPhone 11 is a downgrade.
.you have sense this guy!!!

OP you never still buy your pixel? Ahan?!! From 3xl to 4xl now 5a.

Ok.

1 Like

Re: Is Pixel 5a Available In Nigeria? by Danielwiseoo(f): 7:11am On Jun 19, 2022
Unbiased1:

wow are androids really that good .. shocked and am here thinking my iPhone xr is the best phone omo na to move go pixel be that but how much can I add to my iPhone xr of 256GB it just two months old battery health still 100% to get the pixel 5a
Re: Is Pixel 5a Available In Nigeria? by ObvslyNotBanana(m): 7:31am On Jun 19, 2022
queenemelda:
Awful as in too expensive?
too expensive. At that price, I'd hustle for a pixel 6 with a bit of extra cash!

2 Likes

Re: Is Pixel 5a Available In Nigeria? by gogeekish(m): 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
The guy that suggested iPhone 11 thinks life ends on iPhone only. Lolzzz.

My dear, there are lot of Android phones with very good camera.

My wife uses Google Pixel 6.

Me, I am waiting for Mi 12 Ultra.

Using of iPhone definitely limits what I do although I have an iPhone XR as a secondary device

6 Likes

Re: Is Pixel 5a Available In Nigeria? by Zieus: 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
Danielwiseoo:

When you get pixelated, this talk go change

1 Like

Re: Is Pixel 5a Available In Nigeria? by craigkoel1989: 8:55am On Jun 20, 2022
queenemelda:
Brand new?
Yes it was brand new and it comes with a charger and it still has headjack which the pixel 5 doesn't
One thing i know is that the battery life is amazing it just won't die, I can browse up to 30 minutes with 5 percent battery life
Re: Is Pixel 5a Available In Nigeria? by craigkoel1989: 8:56am On Jun 20, 2022
Greisen:

I think it's overpriced
S20 plus is better
Not in battery life and also camera on 5a is amazing can't tell of S20 since I haven't used it before
Re: Is Pixel 5a Available In Nigeria? by craigkoel1989: 8:57am On Jun 20, 2022
Danielwiseoo:
I don't like iPhone because it is too restrictive, I love the customization and functionality android offers
Re: Is Pixel 5a Available In Nigeria? by queenemelda: 9:16am On Jun 20, 2022
ObvslyNotBanana:
too expensive. At that price, I'd hustle for a pixel 6 with a bit of extra cash!
He said its brand new. Do you still think its too expensive?
Re: Is Pixel 5a Available In Nigeria? by Auskyd(m): 9:49am On Jun 20, 2022
queenemelda:
Sister,don't buy brand new chai.

Look for a vendor here on NL and buy US used.
Wayyyy better value for your money!
And yeah, consider a pixel 6 instead of 5 for that amount too. You'll get premium used p6 for that price.

I will personally vouch for those who can give you a good deal. Physically, not even online. We will meet face to face at your place of choosing sef.

Just don't buy a new pixel if it's not the pixel 6 or 6 pro!

Women and new carton phone eh lol.
Re: Is Pixel 5a Available In Nigeria? by ObvslyNotBanana(m): 11:39am On Jun 20, 2022
queenemelda:
Oh, still not worth the price. Naira to dollar in a state of comatose so I understand why it's so expensive. For that price I'd rather settle for a US used Samsung S series.
Re: Is Pixel 5a Available In Nigeria? by ObvslyNotBanana(m): 11:40am On Jun 20, 2022
Auskyd:

And yeah, consider a pixel 6 instead of 5 for that amount too. You'll get premium used p6 for that price.

I will personally vouch for those who can give you a good deal. Physically, not even online. We will meet face to face at your place of choosing sef.

Right!
Re: Is Pixel 5a Available In Nigeria? by craigkoel1989: 12:23am On Jun 21, 2022
Auskyd:

Go online and check battery test of Google Pixel 6, the battery is not good at all, infact a battery test of the latest Samsung S22,S22+ and S22 Ultra with Google pixel 6 showed the Google Pixel only managed to beat the standard S22 which has a 3700mah battery by just 6% and buying a fairly used Google Pixel 6 means the battery of the phone is degraded, you won't enjoy it at all, the Google tensor chip in Google Pixel 6 is a power hungry chip and sucks down the battery
Re: Is Pixel 5a Available In Nigeria? by Lexusgs430: 3:56am On Jun 21, 2022
craigkoel1989:

Go online and check battery test of Google Pixel 6, the battery is not good at all, infact a battery test of the latest Samsung S22,S22+ and S22 Ultra with Google pixel 6 showed the Google Pixel only managed to beat the standard S22 which has a 3700mah battery by just 6% and buying a fairly used Google Pixel 6 means the battery of the phone is degraded, you won't enjoy it at all, the Google tensor chip in Google Pixel 6 is a power hungry chip and sucks down the battery

Google Pixel 6, battery is fantastic........Real life experience, beats all online reviews (any day).......

If Nigeria did not have epileptic power supply....... Battery should never be a concern...... Don't blame Google, blame FG .......... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Pixel 5a Available In Nigeria? by Auskyd(m): 10:43am On Jun 21, 2022
craigkoel1989:

Lol bro, 6% isn't a lot when it comes to choosing a device. Again, those battery tests were done the moment the phone came out, and as such, the AI has not fully worked out how to maximize battery for the user yet.

The pixel 6 has great battery life, I don't see why it's a problem. The phone just came out bro. Battery degrading takes at least a full year before you start noticing signs of degrading. Especially with androids. I used a P6P for about 1 month and the 6 too. The battery is actually very good. You can get 7-9hrs SOT with it.

Lastly, most of the phones aren't used the way you think. It's mostly open-box which has not been used like that. People sell after 2 weeks of use, not using the phone like Nigerians till the life is dead before they sell.

1 Like

Re: Is Pixel 5a Available In Nigeria? by Auskyd(m): 10:43am On Jun 21, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Google Pixel 6, battery is fantastic........Real life experience, beats all online reviews (any day).......

If Nigeria did not have epileptic power supply....... Battery should never be a concern...... Don't blame Google, blame FG .......... cheesy

Boss abeg tell am.
Re: Is Pixel 5a Available In Nigeria? by Rexraph18(m): 11:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
Auskyd:

Lol bro, 6% isn't a lot when it comes to choosing a device. Again, those battery tests were done the moment the phone came out, and as such, the AI has not fully worked out how to maximize battery for the user yet.

The pixel 6 has great battery life, I don't see why it's a problem. The phone just came out bro. Battery degrading takes at least a full year before you start noticing signs of degrading. Especially with androids. I used a P6P for about 1 month and the 6 too. The battery is actually very good. You can get 7-9hrs SOT with it.

Lastly, most of the phones aren't used the way you think. It's mostly open-box which has not been used like that. People sell after 2 weeks of use, not using the phone like Nigerians till the life is dead before they sell.

This is exactly it, I would recommend buying a UK used from a trusted dealer than buying most of these so called brand new.. if you know, you know.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SOLD! / Nokia N72 4 Sale @ Give Away Price / Veda Technology (nigerian Computer Manufacturing Company In Lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.