Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,432 members, 7,800,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating (33292 Views)

23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja / Men Kill Lady They Met On Facebook In Aba After Luring Her With N25k (Graphic) / Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Islie: 7:18am On Jun 18, 2022
A 25 year old factory worker in Aba, Abia State, has committed suicide after being dumped by a female colleague he was in love with for five years.

The deceased, whose name was not immediately known, was said to have taken a poisonous substance on Wednesday night, leaving a suicide note on why had to take his own life after her lover, who incidentally worked in the same manufacturing plant with him, in Okpu Umuobo area of Osisioma Council Area of Aba metropolis, cut off their five year old relationship to marry another man.

Eyewitness said parents of the deceased had, on discovering what happened and the suicide note left by their son, reported the matter to the Osisioma Police station, and had invited the former girlfriend to their house after informing her that their son was sick and had requested to see her.

Saturday Sun gathered that the girl who said she was no longer in love with the deceased and wondered why she was being invited, was later on arrival, arrested by the police and accused of involve in the sudden death of his colleague.

However, a senior police source in the area, said the lover girl was later released on bail, after spending the night in custody, while investigation on the real reason for the jilted lover’s death has commenced.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/man-jilted-by-lover-commits-suicide/
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by flames007(m): 7:24am On Jun 18, 2022
Islie:

The deceased, whose name was not immediately known, was said to have taken a poisonous substance on Wednesday night, leaving a suicide note on why had to take his own life after her lover, who incidentally worked in the same manufacturing plant with him, in Okpu Umuobo area of Osisioma Council Area of Aba metropolis, cut off their five year old relationship to marry another man.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/man-jilted-by-lover-commits-suicide/

lalasticlala
And you seriously want lala to approve after nearly confusing the daylight out of my head?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Asianjollof007: 7:50am On Jun 18, 2022
Tf is happening these days?

Omo ale, while your fellow guys dey hustle to make money to impress their parents you dey kill yourself because of one useless girl.

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Bleiz(m): 10:04am On Jun 18, 2022
Weak men everywhere

24 Likes

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by anonymuz(m): 11:22am On Jun 18, 2022
Because of a woman...they only thing women are useful for is child bearing. Aside that...the rest is opposite of useful.

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Promoter2: 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ehya. RIP. We move.

Learn to control your emotions. Bill Gates and him wife divorce, Chioma and Davido get issues even after all the love.

No carry woman for head, no carry man for head.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Sheistoopretty(f): 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
Do things like this really happen? undecided embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Klington: 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
I fear whoever puts his trust in a woman.

These creatures have no conscience

Rip to the Simp anyways shocked cool cool

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by jhydebaba(m): 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
Emotional trauma gone bad. RIP man.

3 Likes

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Offpoint1: 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
I don‘t understand the rationale behind people taking their lives over minor issues such as 'heartbreaks'... I doesn't sit well with me.

It's impossible for me to even feel worried, talk more of being sad over a breakup.

Relationship is like transactions to me, I'm fully aware and prepared against the unforeseen.. Like every business venture.

If any of my son/daughter decides to be that unfortunate, I won't bury them... I will still donate them to teaching hospital.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by endsarrrs(f): 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
What a SIMP-ple way to be a waste

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Onyi22(f): 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
Very bad

1 Like

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Biw84: 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
Foolishness

1 Like

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by tuoyoojo(m): 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
The man who dies because of the love of a woman would miss that of a 1000

3 Likes

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Ballzproblemm: 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
no pity for the weakling. , take Nigeria girls serious at your own peril

6 Likes

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
Life goes on for the girlfriend. She probably married someone that is rich and spends highly on her. To her Dude is just a bestie.

1 Like

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by indodon(m): 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
This Suicide here and there everywhere now....

Are they all leaving us to face this hardship alone??

Oga come better back o..

3 Likes

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by ppogba: 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
He is going to wherever to collect enough punishment while his mates will collect 77 virgins.

Shame.

3 Likes

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Arabiyyas: 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
chaaaai weak guy...now she's flexing her life with another man

3 Likes

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by BigBelleControl(m): 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
Eyah! Another comrade has been lost to the hand of a woman.

May all other potential comrades be protected from taking their own lives.

4 Likes

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Akinsete19(m): 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
Love with your head, not your mind, they no they hear!

3 Likes

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by VeryWickedMan: 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
Good riddance

I will give her the good news once she is done rimming my asshole.

2 Likes

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
SIMP Man with no balls

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Pidginwhisper: 3:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
Coward
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Killerbag36: 3:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
To save ur sef from this spend less on that bitch instead allow them spend on you i can't remember wen last I took a girl out yet I've 4 girlfriend nd guess wat they both know themselves they both can't cheat they always tell me they love me its no joke I don't spend on women wen u spend ur life savings on them if they see another mugu them go say them no do again u go wan die bt wen u no spend at all on them aside transport to come see u you go get peace of mind cus u no spend shishi only the true players that will understand the secret of v people.
Oh well rip love can happen to only fools

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Tecnophone: 3:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
this is serious

1 Like

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Midas01: 3:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ehya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghana Policeman Shoots Wife & Kids To Death, Shoots Himself In Ghana: Graphic / Kidnappers Beat UNIPORT Lecturer To Death, Collect N1.1m Ransom (Photo) / Gay Pastor Ezuma Chizemdere Attempts To Molest Suspect In Cell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.