Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online (127555 Views)

U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond / Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by Mayeldah(m): 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

Animals in human form, this gender

Man is worst than animals. Animals got excuse for their crazy acts. Most times ifeel God must be regretting he created this gender first.

These genders are plagues to the world and universe at large. They need to be wiped out

Dead gender with nothing to offer

Useless species

No go kill yourself on top men matter

If you are hurt, seek counseling and help yourself.

Resentment kills
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by Shugargal(f): 1:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
I don't understand why the family wanna settle this kind of criminal case out of court. The magistrate granted bail to them again. Haba! I pity the girl sha because maybe she can't speak for herself nor get a lawyer.
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by Powerfly(f): 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You made it my business when you told me that your dad is useless

Lol. I never asked you to quote me on the first place tongue
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by CheapHomes1: 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
Powerfly:

Lol. I never asked you to quote me on the first place tongue

Did the op ask you to quote the thread in the first place?
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by Powerfly(f): 2:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You men are Sha useless..but not all of you cheesy
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by CheapHomes1: 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
Powerfly:

You men are Sha useless..but not all of you cheesy

Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by Powerfly(f): 2:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Lol. Do our go about quoting every comment on his post? tongue
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by obstead200(m): 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
dre11:
HOW MAN, 34, DRUGGED LADY, ENGAGED HER IN S*X & POSTED HER NUDE VIDEO ON INTERNET

SOURCE

Believe this story at your own peril.
My version is as follows.

The babe had a disagreement with the dude..... probably over money or about another woman.

The dude was proud and unrepentant.

The babe decided to teach him a lesson

The babe knew the dude had naked pics of hers.....(maybe she sent them herself) ...

the babe had a police chief sugar daddy (yes, u need to be quite high ranking to successfully cook lies of this nature and no one will question it)

so she invited him to humiliate the guy with arrest and initial gra gra of prosecution, using the nude pics as evidence.

The brother of course resisted because he knew his brother was innocent (or he did not resist sef, just that the babe hated him as well)

The rest is history
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by Charly68: 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
He should go to jail for desecrating an innocent soul.. no out of court settlement
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by Bbbw: 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
Savage
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by deebrain(m): 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
Wicked souls.
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by DeJuliet22: 5:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
ladies please be ware of visiting men, Some are agents of destruction.
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by dominique(f): 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
sonofElElyon:

Mad parents of victim asking for settlement! Ought to allow rapist to get life sentence

It's actually parents of the defendants requesting for settlement out of court not that of the victim.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by sonofElElyon: 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
dominique:

It's actually parents of the defendants requesting for settlement out of court not that of the victim.

Thanks. Missed that
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by Emdebby2: 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
Wickedness of the highest order.
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by CheapHomes1: 5:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
Powerfly:

Lol. Do our go about quoting every comment on his post? tongue

Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by Oyindidi(f): 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
Useless man
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by Gamesmart: 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
Break their heads with a mallet!!!
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

Man is worst than animals. Animals got excuse for their crazy acts. Most times ifeel God must be regretting he created this gender first.

These genders are plagues to the world and universe at large. They need to be wiped out

Useless species
Shut Up and be calming down. His act is wrong. What led to it? Did you ask yourself that? Gender this!! Gender that. Bloody feminist!!!
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

Useless species

Wow. I'm wondering if you typed this for some attention or you honestly typed this out of the abundance of your heart. Because this is a very very disturbing level of toxic. I get that you are angry that someone could carry out such wickedness. But damn, if this is from your heart, then something very serious is very wrong. Anyway, I hope that somewhere down the line in life, you get the help and healing you need. Nonetheless, I really hope this your rant was just for the attention.
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by Powerfly(f): 11:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Vote Peter Obi for president come 2023
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by CheapHomes1: 8:36am On Jun 21, 2022
Powerfly:

Vote Peter Obi for president come 2023

Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by Powerfly(f): 1:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Peter Obi for President 2023
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by CheapHomes1: 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
Powerfly:

Peter Obi for President 2023

Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by 2016easy2017: 6:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
dre11:
HOW MAN, 34, DRUGGED LADY, ENGAGED HER IN S*X & POSTED HER NUDE VIDEO ON INTERNET

SOURCE

Its the duty of the brother of the lady to defend her.
Violently.
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by crimefighter123: 5:01am On Jun 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Sentence him to death by hanging tho..look what a so called man is busy doing.. undecided
I mean this thing here deserve to be in jail now..just like his counterparts here whose job is to hate women.. sometime you wonder if these things got mommas at home tho.. undecided

The Dumbos here are busy in the romance section attacking women and creating mindless threads just to bash and talk about women's body all day..they will never address the issue on ground which is "men's wild attitude towards women.." look how they might attack me for calling their nonsense out..
Just if the Nigeria government can deal with this monster thoroughly..

No wonder chidinma said she defended herself from that devourer...
Don't forget the government sef be men

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy / Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US / Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.