Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) (47353 Views)

Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph / Obi/Kwankwaso Ticket IS The Next Big News! / A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by Penguin2: 7:41am On Jun 18, 2022
Previous post https://www.nairaland.com/7178626/twitter-user-wants-travel-lagos

Naughti Awol, the Twitter user who promised to go to Kano and ask Kwankwaso to run on a joint ticket with Peter Obi has finally landed in Kano.

In a video clip he posted on his Twitter user, he is seen at Mallam Aminu Kano Airport, Kano.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB54gdWAIkc

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by SmartPolician: 7:42am On Jun 18, 2022
Human beings like attention. Even the new electoral law doesn't permit a flagbearer of one party to quit his present party and join another party in the same election season.

Kwankwanso won't step down for Peter Obi. Many young people and Christians will be disappointed if Peter Obi steps aside for Kwankwanso. We cannot ignore those demographics. That's the twist we are in now.

Everyone should be allowed to test their popularity. If this election goes free and fair, I foresee a runoff for the first time in Nigeria's presidential election.

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by Parachoko: 7:45am On Jun 18, 2022
Penguin2:
Naughti Awol, the Twitter user who promised to go to Kano and ask Kwankwaso to run on a joint ticket with Peter Obi has finally landed in Kano.

In a video clip he posted on his Twitter user, he is seen at Mallam Aminu Kano Airport, Kano.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB54gdWAIkc

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
I thought he said he will trek?

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

490 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by Olastep(m): 7:45am On Jun 18, 2022
Very good ��

2 Likes

Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by PresidObi: 7:46am On Jun 18, 2022
Parachoko:
I thought he said he will trelk?

Trekking stopped after Jonathan administration, try it now and join those on Abuja Kaduna list grin

I am OBIdient

492 Likes 36 Shares

Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by Fahdiga(m): 7:46am On Jun 18, 2022
Good. He is patriotic and OBIdient to our dear country

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by Aufbauh(m): 7:46am On Jun 18, 2022
Fruitless labour with fruitless outcome!
Meanwhile the joint ticket he's walking for never happened and will not see the light of the day.

Kwankwaso is a proud man with established court followers. He can never accept to play a second fiddle to a non tested Obi whose seemly popularity is among his people in one geopolitical zone.

485 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by Africana1123(m): 7:47am On Jun 18, 2022
Obi egypt grin if you like trek to hell fire ,you see 2023 naa tinubu get am grin you wan chop for where you no work coolmumu man even for USA naa two political party they rule them ,that broom no be today oooo

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by GangStar47(m): 7:47am On Jun 18, 2022
Good

2 Likes

Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by saucespecies: 7:47am On Jun 18, 2022
While you are engaged in this unnecessary journey:

1. Hope you know Nigeria road is not safe.
2. Hope you know there are herdmen/ terrorists everywhere.
3. Hope you have provided food for those you left behind because the country is hard.
4. Hope you know some person have engaged in such act before and it does not add any positive effect to Nigeria economy.

Anyway, when you get there, help me to greet uncle kwankwaso and kano people.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by Parachoko: 7:48am On Jun 18, 2022
PresidObi:

Trekking stopped after Jonathan administration, try it now and join those on Abuja Kaduna list grin

I am OBIdient
Unless Obi agrees to be Kwankwaso VP, Kwankwaso will never be a VP to Obi.

Kwankwaso knows he will defeat Obi at the presidential election.

418 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by Frigga13: 7:54am On Jun 18, 2022
This people are so dumb

You travel ignorantly to Kano and you feel say you make sense

So the electoral law Na just paper and worthless

And you see them shouting Kwankwanso grin

This Obi people are illerates and daft.. and dem Dey celebrate grin

Power to the pwople

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by Sergio101(m): 7:56am On Jun 18, 2022
Nawaoh.

Some people are jobless sha

3 Likes

Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by duality(m): 7:59am On Jun 18, 2022
Hope the north is not rallying for Atiku. that's what it looks like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by Penguin2: 8:24am On Jun 18, 2022
SmartPolician:
Human beings like attention. Even the new electoral law doesn't permit a flagbearer of one party to quit his present party and join another party in the same election season.

Kwankwanso won't step down for Peter Obi. Many young people and Christians will be disappointed if Peter Obi steps aside for Kwankwanso. We cannot ignore those demographics. That's the twist we are in now.

Everyone should be allowed to test their popularity. If this election goes free and fair, I foresee a runoff for the first time in Nigeria's presidential election.

I guess you are the one who needs to go back and study the new Electoral Act.

There’s something called substitution of candidate by political parties and it will be available till sometimes in August.

It is the reason Doyin Okupe was named as a placeholder for potential Labour Party VP from the north.

It is same reason Ibrahim Masari was named as placeholder in APC.

These two men are likely to be substituted later.

Now, same with presidential candidates.

A presidential candidate can write INEC to notify it of his/her intention to withdraw from the presidential race and INEC is obligated by law to accept such withdrawal.

Now, there’s no law that says after withdrawing as a presidential candidate you cannot be named as Vice Presidential candidate within the stipulated INEC substitution window.

So, you see? You are the one who needs to read the law and understand.

Fergie001
Garfield1
Ejimatic
Vidcom

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by Penguin2: 8:27am On Jun 18, 2022
Parachoko:

You think he’s living on 30k stipends like you?

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by ejimatic: 8:55am On Jun 18, 2022
Penguin2:

I guess you are the one who needs to go back and study the new Electoral Act.

There’s something called substitution of candidate by political parties and it will be available till sometimes in August.

It is the reason Doyin Okupe was named as a placeholder for potential Labour Party VP from the north.

It is same reason Ibrahim Masari was named as placeholder in APC.

These two men are likely to be substituted later.

Now, same with presidential candidates.

A presidential candidate can write INEC to notify it of his/her intention to withdraw from the presidential race and INEC is obligated by law to accept such withdrawal.

Now, there’s no law that says after withdrawing as a presidential candidate you cannot be named as Vice Presidential candidate within the stipulated INEC substitution window.

So, you see? You are the one who needs to read the law and understand.

Fergie001
Garfield1
Ejimatic
Vidcom
. Substitution is allowed but the candidate will write a letter of withdrawal to INEC for the replacement to be effected. The party will be given the right to replace the candidate as decided by the party. However will OBI allow that? In the interest of Igbo Kingdom he will not and neither will Kwankwaso do so.

1 Like

Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by NATIONALPASTOR: 9:06am On Jun 18, 2022
All those who were paid to malign Peter obi or other candidates of other parties should stop or face the wrath of God almighty.

You all dhod be ashamed that your Nigeria is not moving forward but instead moving backwards.

May judgement fall upon those who are cursing and abusing others on Nairaland...

Evil mods, bigoted mods, religious fanatics mods are warned too.

Nigeria must be sanitized by the grace of God this 2023.

Vote wisely and dont give or collect shishi...don't give or take bribe...don't induce by money or accept any form of inducements.

God be praised as he changes hearts of the Nigerian youths to always be honest, sincere, and stand on the truth and for the truth.

***** NATIONAL PASTOR *****

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by NATIONALPASTOR: 9:09am On Jun 18, 2022
ejimatic:
. Substitution is allowed but the candidate will write a letter of withdrawal to INEC for the replacement to be effected. The party will be given the right to replace the candidate as decided by the party. However will OBI allow that? In the interest of Igbo Kingdom he will not and neither will Kwankwaso do so.

You're guilty of war when you think for another and expect him to do as you want.

Leave people to take their decision.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by 1nice(m): 9:19am On Jun 18, 2022
Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Those plotting trouble for Peter Obi are wasting their time. The people thinking evil against Peter Obi shall be disgrace.

Peter Obi can never be a vice president to anyone because he has already been made the President of Nigeria comes 2023, for Nigerians have spoken their minds.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by Penguin2: 11:57am On Jun 18, 2022
ejimatic:

Interest supersedes all these

2 Likes

Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by Penguin2: 7:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
Aufbauh:
Fruitless labour with fruitless outcome!
Meanwhile the joint ticket is walking for never happened and will not see the light of the day.

Kwankwaso is a proud man with established court followers. He can never accept to play a second fiddle to a non tested Obi whose seemly popularity is among his people in one geopolitical zone.

I guess you should be chewing your words right now after watching and reading about Kwankwaso’s interview on BBC Hausa.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

The first post made front page, this should make front page too.

7 Likes

Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by rolams(m): 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
You can even drag him and his entire family and force them to join Labour Party.

1 Like

Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by Pakute: 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
Laboured in vain.

3 Likes

Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by benikad(m): 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hello guys I got an MSc. scholarship to study in Europe, the first university of study is in Italy, and the second will be any of the partnering countries either in Canada, Poland, Sweden, Portugal, etc.

Please I need help with the flight ticket. Any amount you can help with, I will be so grateful. God bless you

First Bank

Many thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by Searchingvictor: 7:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
Lol

Lord, I need 40k today. Send me helper
Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by themes009(m): 7:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
grin
Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by FalseProphet1(m): 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
I see Kwankwaso treating him to a nice dinner, I see him postrating to beg Kwankwaso for the merger, I see Kwankwaso becoming very emotional for the Nigerian youths, I see Kwankwaso joining forces with LP, I see LP winning next year's elections.

This I have seen.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by adioolayi(m): 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
grin

Make una tell the guy the bitter truth say, reports has it that Labour Party no get party agents at polling units in the ongoing Ekiti gubernatorial elections..

Any sane person reading comments like the above go think twice on giving himself high blood pressure for LP and Obi matter.

3 Likes

Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by ceeethru(m): 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
Parachoko:

Suffer nor dey tire Una Agbaya!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by Mandate2023: 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
Dis 1 obviously does not have work..... grin

Travelling to kano for useless mission, his obediently foolish.......all dis obi dogs have forgotten obi and kwankwaso r in same PDP b4, obi was former VP aspirant for atiku, so nw obi and kwankwaso has become a saint all of a sudden grin

397 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See How Aguiyi Ironsi Was Murdered In Cold Blood. (viewers Discretion Advised). / Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress / Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.