Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Have You Ever Gone Back To Your Ex? What's Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Gone Back To Your Ex? What's Your Experience (2020 Views)

Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? / My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? / She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Gone Back To Your Ex? What's Your Experience by Astrokid911: 7:45am On Jun 18, 2022
Loving and accusations is annoymous to each other, I swear there are people we need to hold on to, have you ever gone back to your ex and try to make it right with Dem, did you regret it or u guys let go of each other again?
Re: Have You Ever Gone Back To Your Ex? What's Your Experience by Godada(m): 7:47am On Jun 18, 2022

It's neither here nor there.

Some will forgive you.

Others won't.

It's a matter individual idiosyncrasies.

Put differently, people are different.

You will not know the outcome less you give it a try.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Gone Back To Your Ex? What's Your Experience by RSVP: 7:49am On Jun 18, 2022
Memories and konji nah bad combo.

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Gone Back To Your Ex? What's Your Experience by blazingblender(m): 7:50am On Jun 18, 2022
Wanted to ....
But I remembered some kind things and I stopped
Now am free as the air ...
And I really thank God I never did..
. grin
. grin
. grin
. grin
. grin
. grin
. grin
If you read what I just typed up they
Don't mind me ooh ...
I can't even remember having a girlfriend talkless of going back to an ex

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Gone Back To Your Ex? What's Your Experience by Cypress042(m): 7:56am On Jun 18, 2022
Let take what's happening to Ronaldo right now as an example, he returned back to his ex. After living manchester united his ex, he returned back and look at his life now grin struggling to make the relationship work cool Almost all the goals last season he scored it. Is not advisable.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Gone Back To Your Ex? What's Your Experience by donleo92(m): 8:05am On Jun 18, 2022
Yeah, wanted to but I just remembered what made me call it a quite at the first place.
she only knows am her love when it's getting to the end of the month, she can't even clean my stuff claiming she ain't married to me. I must first pay for her head before she can do those stuffs, But honestly I loved her, but just can't seeing us going back together. Never!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Gone Back To Your Ex? What's Your Experience by neonly: 8:18am On Jun 18, 2022
Yeh I have done dat or rather she came back begging
The pus sy was sweater sha but eventually we still have to let each other go trust became an issue we couldn't deal with
Re: Have You Ever Gone Back To Your Ex? What's Your Experience by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 18, 2022
Memories and konji na bad combo... according to the 2nd commenter, as humans wey we be e get some kind temptation we no fit form james bond resist
Re: Have You Ever Gone Back To Your Ex? What's Your Experience by fijiuba: 9:37am On Jun 18, 2022
There's this girl I dated back in 2010 when I was younger. Knew her in church. We were together until twenty fifteen when I was shocked she's getting married.

She got married and it seems the marriage crashed . Fast-forward to early this year when I saw her again. Back then I was in secondary school. Now I'm almost in my finals in civil engineering. I'm on my IT now .

She's seen the bright future and she's trying to force herself back to me.

You can't leave me at your peak and come back to me at a dilapidated state and expect real commitment especially now that I picture something good out of myself.

She pushed hard for it to come back but for where? . Guy man don toughen up. It was just a hit and run scenerio.

I shouldn't go back and stick to my vomit. There's a reason it's my vomit .

Thank you Redpill...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Gone Back To Your Ex? What's Your Experience by Astrokid911: 10:20am On Jun 18, 2022
RSVP:
Memories and konji nah bad combo.
lol so in short sentence na conji make u go back
Re: Have You Ever Gone Back To Your Ex? What's Your Experience by Astrokid911: 10:20am On Jun 18, 2022
Cypress042:
Let take what's happening to Ronaldo right now as an example, he returned back to his ex. After living manchester united his ex, he returned back and look at his life now grin struggling to make the relationship work cool Almost all the goals last season he scored it. Is not advisable.
nath I don catch u
Re: Have You Ever Gone Back To Your Ex? What's Your Experience by Astrokid911: 10:21am On Jun 18, 2022
neonly:
Yeh I have done dat or rather she came back begging
The pus sy was sweater sha but eventually we still have to let each other go trust became an issue we couldn't deal with
sugar dey Inside
Re: Have You Ever Gone Back To Your Ex? What's Your Experience by Cypress042(m): 10:38am On Jun 18, 2022
Astrokid911:
nath I don catch u

What do you mean?
Re: Have You Ever Gone Back To Your Ex? What's Your Experience by shamsin6300(m): 10:47am On Jun 18, 2022
God forbid bad thing.
Re: Have You Ever Gone Back To Your Ex? What's Your Experience by fattprince(m): 11:12am On Jun 18, 2022
fijiuba:
There's this girl I dated back in 2010 when I was younger. Knew her in church. We were together until twenty fifteen when I was shocked she's getting married.

She got married and it seems the marriage crashed . Fast-forward to early this year when I saw her again. Back then I was in secondary school. Now I'm almost in my finals in civil engineering. I'm on my IT now .

You can't leave me at your peak and come back to me at a dilapidated state and expect real commitment especially now that I picture something good out of myself.

She pushed hard for it to come back but for where? . Guy man don toughen up. It was just a hit and run scenerio.

Thank you Redpill...
Redpill is life. If redpill as said guys should work hard become successful and go and marry that girl that left you when you were broke because nobody likes a broke man. You will see how this girls will support you. But since Redpill is saying develope yourself but go for the youngies they are now bitter. At least men are getting wiser so I'm happy. When I become successful, I will fvck you if you want but my commitment will be for a virgin.

12 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Gone Back To Your Ex? What's Your Experience by Mercury12(m): 11:21am On Jun 18, 2022
It is forbidden for me to go to an ex.
If it ends it ends.
I don't do exes
Re: Have You Ever Gone Back To Your Ex? What's Your Experience by Mercury12(m): 11:33am On Jun 18, 2022
fijiuba:

Thank you Redpill...

It kinda awkward wen some fvck up people tries to push their way back in like they never left.
I just love it when one give them that Liu Kang kinda bicycle kick lol
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Gone Back To Your Ex? What's Your Experience by Delight2014(m): 11:38am On Jun 18, 2022
A broken bottle can be soldered but can never be as sound as before.
That adage above explain it all. Going back to an ex is always a complicated issue.
I can still talk to my ex because we are not enemies but we can never date again because the memory of what she did that made me to call it off will still be ringing in my memory like a pendulum Bob.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Gone Back To Your Ex? What's Your Experience by talk2hb1(m): 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
Going back to your ex is like rereading a book you have read, you already know what is inside.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Gone Back To Your Ex? What's Your Experience by Astrokid911: 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
talk2hb1:
Going back to your ex is like rereading a book you have read, you already know what is inside.
hmm
Re: Have You Ever Gone Back To Your Ex? What's Your Experience by oglalasioux(m): 2:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
If there's a reason why you left a relationship, be rest assured that reason is still there when and if you return.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Gone Back To Your Ex? What's Your Experience by owiko(m): 3:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
I tried it once out of sentiment, but it still went south even before it began. Not going back to an ex is a basic principle of life for me now.
Re: Have You Ever Gone Back To Your Ex? What's Your Experience by PavillionEnergy: 3:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
grin

I went back for a dose of the pussy.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Gone Back To Your Ex? What's Your Experience by Astrokid911: 3:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
PavillionEnergy:
grin

I went back for a dose of the pussy.
u need deliverance are you guys still together
Re: Have You Ever Gone Back To Your Ex? What's Your Experience by PavillionEnergy: 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
Astrokid911:
u need deliverance are you guys still together

No.
I don't keep vaginarians.
I bang and pass.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Gone Back To Your Ex? What's Your Experience by Naijaolosho2: 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
I'll comment when it hits FP

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Gone Back To Your Ex? What's Your Experience by kelspinall(m): 3:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
we have been chatting well since Sunday like nothing happened.bicch that left me in serious pains when i struggled to cope with alot of life challenges.well i played cool and I lost it later when she mentioned love between us,i had to tell her to drop such words outta of our conversation.but we still cool tho next month is my birthday and she's preparing a gift according to her.don't mind hitting her like the first time shaa.for now my mind is clear and is time i start going soft with her but anything emotions and love is excluded.this bicchess act stupid when they notice you are showing too much love and emotions...

Lastly in rapper future's voice (fuq them hooes)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Between Blacks - American Wife Vs Nigerian Wife? / The Most Attractive You Like About A Woman Or A Man In Relationship / From Babysitting To Marrying Lady After 24 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.