Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry (54921 Views)

Mbaka’s Adoration Ministry Opens Today, Worshippers Rejoice / Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) / Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Eriggs: 8:14am On Jun 18, 2022
aidameoryou:

You don recycle the nonsense and nobody seems to give a Bleep...
Are you not ashamed of yourself
Keep shut, if it doesn't affect u, u won't quote her post. She don talk wetin go do the people that quote the post to say nonsense sha. U don collect, u neva know grin
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by tollyboy5(m): 8:15am On Jun 18, 2022
SmartPolician:
I stopped attending Adoration when I realized that Mbaka was unwisely picking battles with politicians. And when those politicians know they cannot get him, they come after the worshippers and wreak havoc. This happened at the GTC field decades ago.

Father Mbaka is not bigger than the Catholic Church. If every priest in the Catholic Church had behaved like Mbaka, the universal church wouldn't have lasted for this long. Admittedly, Mbaka is gifted but he talks carelessly...that's why Archbishop Adewale Martins doesn't want him anywhere near Lagos archdiocese.
What happen to freedom of speech? When an alfa was suspended in Abuja for castigating buhari I know you sef go shout freedom of speech then.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by maasoap(m): 8:15am On Jun 18, 2022
Giovannialonso:
the Imam that criticized Buhari's government is not far from the truth but Mbaka was criticizing Peter Obi out of greed and not about the state of the nation.
Mbaka became greedy when he called your Obi a stingy man?
The truth is that both went outside religion and become entangled in politics

1 Like

Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Burruchaga71(m): 8:15am On Jun 18, 2022
Long overdue. Mbaka is an IDIOT I swear...

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Emperorx: 8:16am On Jun 18, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Better....
I'm not a Catholic but Catholic is too matured & advanced for these tantrums. Catholic is not a 2bed-room Flat church.
MBAKA can now settle for PENTECOSTAL where every Tom, Dick, & Harry happens.
Where no one questions the authority of the pastor. Where the pastor is the Alpha & Omega.
Pastor's wife automatically becomes a Prophetess simply bcoz her hubby taps internet access from heaven. Too many Lawlessness.
God bless you sir you just spoke my mind.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Ishilove: 8:16am On Jun 18, 2022
Father Mbaka should kuku join Indaboski in his church. He is more suited for pentecostalism

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Difrent: 8:16am On Jun 18, 2022
lawrenzooo:

The Alfa was suspended for saying what most people perceive to be the truth. The same cannot be said of Father Mbaka.

Is it NOT TRUE that Obi is stingy?
Call it prudence..accountability, money management or not being wasteful.....he is STINGY....and stingy means ungenerous

1 Like

Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Emperorx: 8:16am On Jun 18, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Better....
I'm not a Catholic but Catholic is too matured & advanced for these tantrums. Catholic is not a 2bed-room Flat church.
MBAKA can now settle for PENTECOSTAL where every Tom, Dick, & Harry happens.
Where no one questions the authority of the pastor. Where the pastor is the Alpha & Omega.
Pastor's wife automatically becomes a Prophetess simply bcoz her hubby taps internet access from heaven. Too many Lawlessness.
God bless you sir you just spoke my mind

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by sorepco(m): 8:16am On Jun 18, 2022
Those are 2 separate things my friend. The Abuja alpha is/was critical of killings and bad governance...mbaka is critical of someone for not donating or being stingy. Who do you think brought their religious order into disrepute?

Religious men are suppose to criticise constructively. But mbaka here is acting like a snake oil salesman

Parachoko:
At a mosque in Abuja, an Alfa was suspended for criticising Buhari, people wailed bitterly about it. They said there is freedom of speech, and the Alfa shouldn't have been suspended indefinitely for castigating Buhari.

I hope those set of people wey wail against the removal of the Alfa will also wail bitterly about the removal of Father Ejike Mbaka for expressing his opinion.

7 Likes

Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by kayperry: 8:17am On Jun 18, 2022
Olastep:
Very good. I knew that Mbaka has lost it since he started talking about politics. He's only after his pocket. I expect him to have joined APC already or be one of their delegates cool undecided cool

[url=roundtable.com.ng] Create your own WEBSITE for FREE on RoundTable.com.ng wink smiley cool sad[/url]

For how long do we keep decieving ourselves, churches should stay out of politics buh one of the major target of terrorism/kidnapping are the churches and clergies, there is so much hardship & suffering in the land which as led so many to be greatly dependants on churches for support & assistance.
When the churches are bearing the brunt of bad leaders(politics) is it sensible to ask same churches to say out of politics. with the state of the nation everybody needs to start talking ... i am sure father mbaka phone inbox will be full of calls for assistance ranging from urgent 2k to millions. So mbaka has a right to option

1 Like

Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by NewsPilot: 8:18am On Jun 18, 2022
Parachoko:
At a mosque in Abuja, an Alfa was suspended for criticising Buhari, people wailed bitterly about it. They said there is freedom of speech, and the Alfa shouldn't have been suspended indefinitely for castigating Buhari.

I hope those set of people wey wail against the removal of the Alfa will also wail bitterly about the removal of Father Ejike Mbaka for expressing his opinion.

Did the Alfa has political candidates he endorsed and condemned?

You can't compare Mbaka to the Alfa. Mbaka openly campaigned for Buhari and against Jonathan and also did same for governors.

He later fell out with Buhari when he didn't get the security contract he applied for according to Femi Adesina

He openly campaigned for Hope Uzodinma and now he's campaigning against Obi because Obi didn't give extravagantly to his ministry

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by danhans(m): 8:18am On Jun 18, 2022
Better for him
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by aidameoryou: 8:18am On Jun 18, 2022
Eriggs:
Keep shut, if it doesn't affect u, u won't quote her post. She don talk wetin go do the people that quote the post to say nonsense sha. U don collect, u neva know grin

I don't collect your head abi grin
But seriously I never knew it was mannabbq that I quoted
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by emmyclassic(m): 8:18am On Jun 18, 2022
maasoap:

He said Obi is stingy, I guess that is not the truth? All these hypocrites speaking from both sides of their mouths
It’s Slander over a personal issue He said “ Obi is cursed and stingy” it’s like somebody slandering your name because u decide to fence your compound to deny them access walking over your garden now that you are running for a public position in your community

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Awoleesu(m): 8:18am On Jun 18, 2022
Olastep:
Very good. I knew that Mbaka has lost it since he started talking about politics. He's only after his pocket. I expect him to have joined APC already or be one of their delegates cool undecided cool

He should just stop talking about politics because it causes Nigerians pain, although he won't be affected because he is rich

[url=roundtable.com.ng] Create your own WEBSITE for FREE on RoundTable.com.ng wink smiley cool sad[/url]

Abi o!
At least one of his comrades is now flying the gubernatorial flag of that party in one North-Central state. grin
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Foolishbuhari: 8:20am On Jun 18, 2022
post=113910790:
Some people are just easily brainwashed each and every day.

First of all, when Mabaka was behind PMB, during the 2015 presidential election, all these ipob hated him to their bone marrow,

The moment he denounced PMB after threats on his life and businesses by the mental animal called cownu, they all rushed to start follwing Mbaka and he became their god,

Now that he called Peter Obi whatever he called him, they have gone back to unfollow him again,

If Mbaka comes out tomorrow again, shouting "Na prank, Na prank,
Look at the camera there
cheesy wink cheesy
You will see these senseless beings going back to follow him again.

Same thing happened with their MumuFFK and MumuReno and also the same thing they are doing to Yele Sowore.
If you dare not support whatever they support, you are in trouble, they expect everyone to queue behind their foolishness and stupidity.

We can never forget what these wicked species did to the founder or RantHQ at the other side,
They all came out full force to end her livelihood, just because she told them she doesn’t want anybody insulting the country or other tribe on her page comprising of millions of people.
They reported her to UN, US, took off her endorsement, threatened to rape her, did everything they could to close down her page etc.
But we are happy God vindicated her at last from those devils and cannibals.
What manner of politics!

We thank God not all of us igbos behave like the 1% ipob cannibals giving our region a bad name all over the country and the world at large.
There are still some of us that love our darling country to the moon and back.

Hmmmmm, this is deep!

Two things that will end most idiots life in this nation,
HYPOCRISY AND LIES ....in that particular order.
They can twist each and everything in this world to the way it suit their narratives.....each and everything.....for the sake of emphasis!

(Quote this post to say rubbish if this post gets to you and get ready to be unfortunate!)

Hmmmmm, this is deeper!!

We are still waiting for the deepest!!!

You no just get sense Ozuo !

6 Likes

Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by baralatie(m): 8:20am On Jun 18, 2022
kennethfranc:

Mbaka is still a Catholic priest with all the basic rights of priesthood. The Bishop only stopped the adoration ministry
Remember that he was placed on forced spiritual sabbatical?
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by nedekid: 8:20am On Jun 18, 2022
Pray for the charlatan? Naa, rather pray for the catholic church as requested.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by mukthar2000(m): 8:20am On Jun 18, 2022
Father Mbaka's always said the Truth and the Truth shall always set him free.
Father don't worry I no very soon the truth of what u are saying shall be reviled to those that blam u about ur says.
Nothing to be aid about a stinging man would always be a stinging man no matter how u try to cover him.

Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Cyberterror: 8:21am On Jun 18, 2022
grin grin They are only making things worse for Peter Pandora. Mbaka has told the stingy man that the only way the curse on him can be lifted is if he comes to the same altar where the curse was invoked and sacrifices offered to revoke it. Now the Bishop has listened to Mbaka's haters to close the place down putting Peter Obi in more jeopardy cheesy
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Gentlechika(m): 8:21am On Jun 18, 2022
Parachoko:

the context here is different boss

1 Like

Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Cyberterror: 8:21am On Jun 18, 2022
grin grin They are only making things worse for Peter Pandora. Mbaka has told the stingy man that the only way the curse on him can be lifted is if he comes to the same altar where the curse was invoked and sacrifices offered to revoke it. Now the Bishop has listened to Mbaka's haters to close the place down thereby putting Peter Obi in more jeopardy cheesy
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by DukeofUmueri247: 8:22am On Jun 18, 2022
Parachoko:

I know you wrote these for cheap likes and shares but the truth remains that you lack comprehension....The brave Alfa was suspended for speaking the truth about the bad state of the nation,he spoke against the poor performance of our clueless president and he was axed for that.....

Now,there is a Father Mbaka who told us that Bubu was God's candidate during the 2015 elections and people voted for him and we suffered and is still suffering from it...He recently accused Obi of being stingy because Obi decided not to DASH him money and for the sake of that he won't win the election next year...
Now juxtapose these two occasions and see if you wrote those piffles with the consent of your brain.

5 Likes

Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by damkin24(m): 8:22am On Jun 18, 2022
lawrenzooo:

The Alfa was suspended for saying what most people perceive to be the truth. The same cannot be said of Father Mbaka.
But does freedom of speech doesn't apply to Mbaka as well?

1 Like

Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by thatigboman1: 8:22am On Jun 18, 2022
maasoap:

He said Obi is stingy, I guess that is not the truth? All these hypocrites speaking from both sides of their mouths
and what led him saying that? He said Peter Obi should announce how much he is donating for church project. Obi say, tomorrow come show me the project, let's see what we can do and mr mbaka started calling him a stingy man. Now, did what Obi say amount to being stingy? If yes, good, we no dey give shishi, even at gun point.

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by NLPoliceWoman: 8:23am On Jun 18, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

You no just get sense Ozuo !
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2.
Again
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Bifas1: 8:23am On Jun 18, 2022
How comes everyone that comes up with an allegation against PO end up apologing to him? One said PO paid him to support his ambition and later denied and apologized and now, Mbaka.
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by funshint(m): 8:23am On Jun 18, 2022
All because he spoke out against Obi who seems to be their preferred candidate. The Catholic Church too is playing politics.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Henz81: 8:24am On Jun 18, 2022
PresidObi:
Long overdue since the Chimaroke saga of 2002.

They waited for 20 years before doing the right thing.
Shut up
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by kayperry: 8:24am On Jun 18, 2022
PresidObi:
Long overdue since the Chimaroke saga of 2002.

They waited for 20 years before doing the right thing.

Asking a man not have an option seems to me like a violation of human right, mbaka is a nigerian before the "Father" title ... now that they have stop him from talking we they also stop mbaka from voting. if mbaka had promoted peter obi would they also sanction him
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by dbestuncle: 8:24am On Jun 18, 2022
Not the same sir, Fr. Mbaka is turning the church to campaign ground devoid of decency. How can you call a political aspirants cursed and stingy. He should use the pulpit to guide not insult people.

Parachoko:

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by shedy03(m): 8:25am On Jun 18, 2022
LordVoldermort:
They can never fire him, he is their most valuable salesman
What are they even selling?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Woman Shares Message She Received From Her Pastor Who Acts 'Holy' / All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie / Winners Chapel Liberation Center In Texas: Video Of Multi Million Dollar Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.