Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,203 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Toxic Igbos! Are Less Than 10% Of The Igbo People. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toxic Igbos! Are Less Than 10% Of The Igbo People. (833 Views)

Ikpeazu Addresses Igbo People In USA, Defies IPOB (Photos) / NNPC To Supply 10% Of India’s Crude Demand / Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toxic Igbos! Are Less Than 10% Of The Igbo People. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:53am On Jun 18, 2022
As in this niggas have spoilt our images to the extent am always carrying a heavy heart.

I always try to explian to people quoting with "igbo people" that those niggars don't represent all of us.,. They are a just bringing hatred to us for no reason! They talk too much, insult too much and are purely jobless!.

All though i know that most of them arnt igbos, but then igbo people are among.

Am just feeling bad for no reason.
What ever you see them post is not our behalf! I have been trying to create awareness threads and coment but i guess non toxic stuffs dmt go viral on social media.

Come on bruv we are not devils.. Infact am the best person you can ever meet! grin jokes aside.

One love!

I love my african people.

Long live the black race.

If you read this and you still go about hating.. Na you just wan hate and i hate you too.

6 Likes

Re: Toxic Igbos! Are Less Than 10% Of The Igbo People. by espn(m): 9:58am On Jun 18, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
As in this niggas have spoilt our images to the extent am always carrying a heavy heart.

I always try to explian to people quoting with "igbo people" that those niggars don't represent all of us.,. They are a just bringing hatred to us for no reason! They talk too much, insult too much and are purely jobless!.

What ever you see them post is not our behalf! I have been trying to create awareness threads and coment but i guess non toxic stuffs dmt go viral on social media.

Come on bruv we are not devils.. Infact am the best person you can ever meet! grin jokes aside.

One love!

If you read this and you still go about hating.. Na you just wan hate and i hate you too.
Lol...For years i have always preached love and oneness irrespective of our tribes...It got to an extent I discovered the kind of hate shown towards other tribes...Na so I join the FIRE for FIRE group...I went against my personality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toxic Igbos! Are Less Than 10% Of The Igbo People. by NATIONALPASTOR: 10:00am On Jun 18, 2022
Campaign of calumnies should be stopped..
Re: Toxic Igbos! Are Less Than 10% Of The Igbo People. by Golan007: 10:02am On Jun 18, 2022
Save your sermon.

Where has it been for the past 8 years?

Suddenly, because of your candidate you remember that we can all unite.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toxic Igbos! Are Less Than 10% Of The Igbo People. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:03am On Jun 18, 2022
espn:
Lol...For years i have always preached love and oneness irrespective of our tribes...It got to an extent I discovered the kind of hate shown towards other tribes...Na so I join the FIRE for FIRE group...I went against my personality.

I almost went FIRE for FIRE way.. Till i rememberd why i coined my username.

Nigerians can frustrate somebody sha.
Re: Toxic Igbos! Are Less Than 10% Of The Igbo People. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:06am On Jun 18, 2022
Golan007:
Save your sermon.

Where has it been for the past 8 years?

Suddenly, because of your candidate you remember that we can all unite.

You are free to go through my Threads and post.

I know you personaly though.
Re: Toxic Igbos! Are Less Than 10% Of The Igbo People. by Omoslim26: 10:07am On Jun 18, 2022
Igbos are smart, industrious and productive.
They don't go about cursing, threatning and looking for fools to engage in senseless tribal bigotry,apart from some brainwashed ipob hoodlums undecided
An average Igboman really doesn't have time for rubbish Yoruba vs Igbo or any other tribal nonsense we see some wannabe animals here do with no iota of shame.
I stand with Peter Obi.
Re: Toxic Igbos! Are Less Than 10% Of The Igbo People. by Golan007: 10:07am On Jun 18, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

You are free to go through my Threads and post.

I know you personaly though.

You know me?

Where from?

46 Likes

Re: Toxic Igbos! Are Less Than 10% Of The Igbo People. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:09am On Jun 18, 2022
Golan007:

You know me?

Where from?

I mean, in nairaland.

You are among the political extremist.

2 Likes

Re: Toxic Igbos! Are Less Than 10% Of The Igbo People. by espn(m): 10:10am On Jun 18, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

I almost went FIRE for FIRE way.. Till i rememberd why i coined my username.

Nigerians can frustrate somebody sha.
I go change...E just hard to ignore...Its all good...Religion and Tribe are the 2 things that has made the world what it is today.
Re: Toxic Igbos! Are Less Than 10% Of The Igbo People. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:12am On Jun 18, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

One love!

You are not that important. Nobody cares about your feelings.

1 Like

Re: Toxic Igbos! Are Less Than 10% Of The Igbo People. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:16am On Jun 18, 2022
espn:
I go change...E just hard to ignore...Its all good...Religion and Tribe are the 2 things that has made the world what it is today.

True!

And sometime i wonder if it can ever end.
Re: Toxic Igbos! Are Less Than 10% Of The Igbo People. by espn(m): 10:18am On Jun 18, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

True!

Sadly it can't...Some people are cashing out on this...
Re: Toxic Igbos! Are Less Than 10% Of The Igbo People. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:19am On Jun 18, 2022
AlfaSeltzer:

You are not that important. Nobody cares about your feelings.
I know your type though undecided

You feed on disunity.

Its your orgasm giver.

Ride on.. Its all good. Alfa bin shiek rashid grin
Re: Toxic Igbos! Are Less Than 10% Of The Igbo People. by YeyeGbami: 10:22am On Jun 18, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

You feed on disunity.

Its your orgasm giver.

You’re doing the right thing, but you see sometimes you have to act small madness.
Re: Toxic Igbos! Are Less Than 10% Of The Igbo People. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:31am On Jun 18, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

You feed on disunity.

Its your orgasm giver.

Freedom is preferable to forced unity.

1 Like

Re: Toxic Igbos! Are Less Than 10% Of The Igbo People. by juman(m): 10:31am On Jun 18, 2022
Igbos think in strange and weird ways.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toxic Igbos! Are Less Than 10% Of The Igbo People. by Freedom34: 10:35am On Jun 18, 2022
Why not? It can end nah....just change d genetic makeup of d DNA of d average igboman, dassol!

#simple!
cool
Patrioticbreed9:

True!

Re: Toxic Igbos! Are Less Than 10% Of The Igbo People. by pointblank247(m): 10:36am On Jun 18, 2022
Hmmm I'm not sure i like this because Ndigbo no look anybody for face, and like they say in Jamaica, we na beg no friends.
I just believe that there are good,bad and ugly people in all tribes. The Nigeria civil war created suspicion between the Igbo man and persons of other tribes. So when a simple Igbo man matter araises every body will like to chook mouth and the igbo man will naturally defend himself with equal or heavier lambastment . In the past 7 years, it got worst because the government seemed to be thoroughly anti Igbo but naturaly Nigerians are good people, long suffering, survivors. Yes naa, i know no other country that can endure what Nigerians are passing through under this government without every body taking to the street.
I'm an Igboman but i prefer Yoruba ladies, i will even marry two.

1 Like

Re: Toxic Igbos! Are Less Than 10% Of The Igbo People. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:40am On Jun 18, 2022
espn:
Sadly it can't...Some people are cashing out on this...

Big time!

Investors from the east,west,north,south are cashing out on a stead!

They are doing that so we can't complain in one voice!.

Many funny thing are happening because of our disunity!

How?

When ever they commit a crime they give it an ethnic or religous seasoning.. At the end the day the people from both parties clash.

100 mil got swallowed!
People started complaining!

Boom they add am pdp vs apc spice and GEJ vs PMB flavour .. when the jobless surporters got tired of fighting.. matter die.

Do i need to mention the amount wike removed from rivers? But because its for pdp and rivers is a pdp state.. We hypocritely locked up undecided

Abi we wan talk say we no know?

These are money ment for roads,schools,hospitals and co.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toxic Igbos! Are Less Than 10% Of The Igbo People. by Invictuse: 11:05am On Jun 18, 2022
Once Tinubu as been declared winner in 2023 for father can start preaching this foolishness.

Any Yoruba voting Peter Obi need to be stoned to death if he or she can't instinctively remember Igbos did not vote Awolowo or MKO

Patrioticbreed9:

One love!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toxic Igbos! Are Less Than 10% Of The Igbo People. by Christistruth00: 11:16am On Jun 18, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

One love!

OP I understand where you are coming from

I have concluded that the blood Oath they swore to IPOB forbids them from thinking Straight or being Compassionate to others

I even feel sorry for People like you that live among them and have to deal with them daily

They cannot even have a conversation that disagrees with them it is insults , Curses , threats and I suspect in some cases blows

I have met and seen too many decent Igbos to think all Igbos are like the IPOB Thugs

But your Politicians and Ohaneze need to stop supporting them or keep quiet while they insolently burn SE to ashes

Before Nnamdi Kanu I actually thought Ibadan People were the worst at insulting others,

Since knowing Kanu and his IPOB Mob

I have long since repented of that idea

I have Concluded that the Igbos living at Ibadan and Oyo state are among the most decent, Caring thoughtful and noble in Nigeria

Ps This doesn’t mean Yoruba don’t have their own Thugs they do MC Oluomo and his boys included

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toxic Igbos! Are Less Than 10% Of The Igbo People. by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 18, 2022
espn:
I think nairaland is the most tribalism forum in the world!!

Most comments here are really unexpected
Re: Toxic Igbos! Are Less Than 10% Of The Igbo People. by Sergio101(m): 11:24am On Jun 18, 2022
Invictuse:
Once Tinubu as been declared winner in 2023 for father can start preaching this foolishness.

Any Yoruba voting Peter Obi need to be stoned to death if he or she can't instinctively remember Igbos did not vote Awolowo or MKO

Bro we are one.

Let love lead.

Remember the southern unity

Remember it's forum.

Remember the good effort we've been making bro

Vote right.

Vote Peter Obi
Re: Toxic Igbos! Are Less Than 10% Of The Igbo People. by Sergio101(m): 11:25am On Jun 18, 2022
Christistruth00:

OP I understand where you are coming from

I have concluded that the blood Oath they swore to IPOB forbids them from thinking Straight or being Compassionate to others

I even feel sorry for People like you that live among them and have to deal with them daily

They cannot even have a conversation it is insults and Curses

I have met and seen too many decent Igbos to think all Igbos are like the IPOB Thugs

But your Politicians and Ohaneze need to stop supporting them or keep quiet while they insolently burn SE to ashes

Before Nnamdi Kanu I actually thought Ibadan People were the worst at insulting others,

Since knowing Kanu and his IPOB Mob

I have long since repented of that idea

I have Concluded that the Igbos living at Ibadan are among the most decent, Caring thoughtful and noble in Nigeria

Able brother.

Let's unite together.

We are really stronger as one

Obi 2023
Re: Toxic Igbos! Are Less Than 10% Of The Igbo People. by Golan007: 11:31am On Jun 18, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

I mean, in nairaland.

You are among the political extremist.

You can label me any which way that appears to you but the one thing I would never be is a coward.

If you've been on this forum long enough, you would have seen how the igbos transformed a forum which was for sharing ideas to a place of spreading hate and imposing the aberration of superiority.

There was a time in 2015, when many tried to make peace with the igbos, but they were high on the crack called Nnamdi Kanu.

When people told of the consequences of what they were pursuing, they rattled their swords and told all else to "go to hell ".

As fate would have it, today they are a hot bed for extremist groups.

In 2022, they want their homeboy to be president and suddenly remember we can live in peace.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toxic Igbos! Are Less Than 10% Of The Igbo People. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:34am On Jun 18, 2022
Invictuse:

Am smarter than this man cool
Is this all you gat undecided

You are quoting the wrong niggar.

Spoiler:I've been a member of NL since 2008! So i know every tactics... Let me guess .. You a bad non yoruba pretending to be one, right?.. So that you use your babaric trick and make me decend low into a tribal war with innocent people?

Try harder next time.
You failed.
Re: Toxic Igbos! Are Less Than 10% Of The Igbo People. by spearman(m): 11:36am On Jun 18, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

One love!

Nigeria is an artificial country created from European greed. Self determination is no hate. The Yorubas are leaving Nigeria because they want to take charge of their destiny. They want to preserve their culture and heritage. They want to advance their language. Yorubas form a natural country and should never have been included in Nigeria, Its no hate but if you are a Nigerian patriot (which is meaningless are many nations inside Nigeria), you want the Yoruba to perish. Your attitude is most likely because you are Igbo living in Lagos or Abuja.
Re: Toxic Igbos! Are Less Than 10% Of The Igbo People. by Eniitankorede: 11:37am On Jun 18, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

One love!

I extend my hand of friendship to you. Let love spread. The hooligan can go and hug transformer.
Re: Toxic Igbos! Are Less Than 10% Of The Igbo People. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:44am On Jun 18, 2022
Sergio101:

Able brother.
Let's unite together.
We are really stronger as one

Obi 2023
Oga stop forcing obi on people! Its clearly offensive!
See it as the west forcing LQBT on you!

Everybody has the right to vote who they want!
Vote your candidate and let others vote theirs too in peace.. Biko..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toxic Igbos! Are Less Than 10% Of The Igbo People. by espn(m): 11:48am On Jun 18, 2022
Grgton:
I think nairaland is the most tribalism forum in the world!!

Most comments here are really unexpected
I have every tribe as friend...And we respect each love eachoda...My igbo friend is even coming to drop booze for me now on his way to where he does business. But on here we have so many human in animal skin...Maybe it is because it is a faceless community...I am guilty too because I have been forced lately to do what is against my ideology.
Re: Toxic Igbos! Are Less Than 10% Of The Igbo People. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:55am On Jun 18, 2022
spearman:

Nigeria is an artificial country created from European greed. Self determination is no hate. The Yorubas are leaving Nigeria because they want to take charge of their destiny. They want to preserve their culture and heritage. They want to advance their language. Yorubas form a natural country and should never have been included in Nigeria, Its no hate but if you are a Nigerian patriot (which is meaningless are many nations inside Nigeria), you want the Yoruba to perish. Your attitude is most likely because you are Igbo living in Lagos or Abuja.
All countries are artificial, No country was created By God.

No need to ask i know you will be more than happy if you are given an american or uk visa to be a citizen, a country you share nothing in common with.. Africa vs europe, white vs black!.

Infact the most political created country is america.

Not to mention america is made up of different races not even tribe.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Are Fighting To Defend Our People, Not To Kill Them - Nnamdi Kanu / Bola Tinubu Shows Support For Peter Obi (PHOTO) / Peter Obi Did By Not Visit Owo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.