Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) (49317 Views)

Zlatan Ibile Gifts His Lawyer A Rolex Watch (Photos, Video) / Davido Curses Internet Troll & His Generations For Calling Ifeanyi A “frog” / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by EBMedia: 10:25am On Jun 18, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwmMv-t5qic

"Ifeanyi Is Now The Youngest Boy With Audemars Piguet Watch" - Davido

Popular Nigerian singer, Davido has gifted Audemars Piguet watch to his two-year-old son, Ifeanyi Adeleke, IGBERETV reports.

The proud father, who is currently on tour in the US, took to his Instagram stories to show off the luxury timepiece. He also claimed that his son is now the youngest boy to own an AP luxury watch.

https://instagram.com/stories/davido/2862726470070939146?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by midehi2(f): 10:25am On Jun 18, 2022
Good for them

20 Likes

Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Fahdiga(m): 10:25am On Jun 18, 2022
I will even buy paradise on earth for my son if I were him

112 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Zonefree(m): 10:27am On Jun 18, 2022
Vanity crew should come and tell us how many Nigerians this watch would have brought out of poverty.

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Ade1234tayo: 10:38am On Jun 18, 2022
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Cypress042(m): 11:11am On Jun 18, 2022
Nice one Davido.

1 Like

Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Mercury12(m): 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
Nice one papa ifeanyi.

10 Likes

Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by pepperdemzombie: 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
E don come again, Mr Braggerdo. Youngest indeed! Just say you don't know fathers who don't make noise about what they do for or gift their children.
Person wen say na im Papa farm naim big pass, e never enter another person Papa farm be dat

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Mercury12(m): 12:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
pepperdemzombie:
E don come again, Mr Braggerdo. Youngest indeed! Just say you don't know fathers who make noise about what they do for or gift their children.
Person wen say na im Papa farm naim big pass, e never enter another person farm be dat
Comrade with wawulence grin

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Mercury12(m): 12:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
Zonefree:
Vanity crew should come and tell us how many Nigerians this watch would have brought out of poverty.
me i love this type of vanity cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by pepperdemzombie: 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
Cypress042:
Cypress042 hope you're seeing what other daddies with flesh and blood are buying for their kids? bro hustle hard, earn big and buy this for your kids heaven no go fall cool

Nice one Davido.
It is a pity you have lost confidence in yourself already. Did he show you the receipt of purchase to back his claim? Please don't say he can afford it, he still a celebrity.
Cut ur coat according to your cloth, foolishness is hustling to buy something a child doesn't know its value, worth, nor even useful to him. He can play with it and destroy it.

139 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by pepperdemzombie: 12:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mercury12:

Comrade with wawulence grin
He brags too much like a baby or a poor man who suddenly found wealth. Adeleke's first son and heir has children, he is not all these rubbish.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Legalcriminal: 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
And this watch will size him like this?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by TheJust101: 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
I love this type of vanity
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Ballzproblemm: 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
pepperdemzombie:
E don come again, Mr Braggerdo. Youngest indeed! Just say you don't know fathers who make noise about what they do for or gift their children.
Person wen say na im Papa farm naim big pass, e never enter another person farm be dat
all this long talk on top money wey no be your own ,omo Nairalanders hustle o make person they vex on top money wey u dey spend

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Toneypen247(m): 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
H

1 Like

Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by officialwdhtv: 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
Nice one papa ifeanyi

1 Like

Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Killerbag36: 12:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
A

1 Like

Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by DanielPat01: 12:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
I Am 1000% Obidient but here is the thing;

It doesn't end at shouting I am Obidient, go get your PVC, Vote for Peter Obi and so on...

The goal and motto should be; make one person Obidient

If each and everyone of us "well meaning Nigerians" set a goal to make just one person Obidient with valid reasons, and successfully achieve this, trust me, the supporters will double.

While still chanting this motto to the ends of the Earth...

As the tally stands my whole family is Obidient, neighbours are Obidient because of me, I have even gone as far as making a PDP politicain son very Obidient.

This is the first time I'm campaigning for someone on my life and I am surprise I am doing this but I will say this;

Don't let those people campaigning for another ancestor from the same party to deceive you by words or by bribe, for they don't mean well for you.

If they give you money collect it, eat it and don't ever feel guilt for doing so for it is your money, get your PVC now and prepare to vote for the right person Peter Okwute Obi

Vote wisely or live to regret it for another four years. 2015 you said you made a mistake, 2019/2020 you still made a mistake, here is a chance to get things right...

Forget PDP, Forget APC, Let's give Labour Party (Another party) a chance this time...

The main move should be;
OPeration: "Make One Person Obidient."

I drop my pen...

14 Likes

Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Cypress042(m): 12:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

It is a pity you have lost confidence in yourself already. Did he show you the receipt of purchase to back his claim? Please don't say he can afford it, he still a celebrity.
Cut ur coat according to your cloth, foolishness is hustling to buy something a child doesn't know its value, worth, nor even useful to him. He can play with it and destroy it.
Be conscious of what you say to people wink i was only motivating myself. Mind you i'm full of confidence smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Kingzeez10: 12:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
There is money and there is Davido's money

2 Likes

Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by datola: 12:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
The wrist watch be looking like an Aboki's N500 watch.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by RedChiefPriest: 12:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
I wanted to convert it to Naira but my heart is warning me not to.

God am I your stepson!!!!!!!!!
Make me sef enjoy life small nau grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by PeergateIntl: 12:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
One day we go do am for Junior!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by IaaCOG: 12:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
Nice of him
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Yankiss(m): 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
Wastage. casting pearls before swine. Does the little boy even know how to tell time? How will he appreciate the enormous amount sunk when he isnt of age to know? To me this is not wise. Wrong parenting.

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
Do not believe everything you read on social media

We Rise.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Hushbingo: 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hmmmm

Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Mhizcontempt: 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
So we should smoke mess? undecided because I cant seem to understand the usefulness of such information or the motive behind the reason for this information making front page..

Davido cough's, front-page
Davido sneeze, front-page
Davido eat front-page... How is that our business?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley / Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" / Falz Falana Lane: Street Named After Falz In Lagos Island (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.