Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,778 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

How To Check If You Have Been Selected For Physical Verification On Npower Login - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Check If You Have Been Selected For Physical Verification On Npower Login (1218 Views)

How To Check If You Will Be Selected For Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification / If Your Status Changed From Applicant To Beneficiary You Have Been Selected / Npower: Why You Were Not Selected For The Non-graduate Category (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Check If You Have Been Selected For Physical Verification On Npower Login by ezenwaez(m): 10:39am On Jun 18, 2022
How To Check If You Have Been Selected For Physical Verification On Npower Login Portal 2021 Batch C

Npower applicants both under the graduate category and the non graduate category can check if they have been shortlisted for the Npower physical verification by following the procedures below.

1) The Npower applicant should login into the nasims self service portal using his or her Npower ID or Npower email and password.

2) Once you login under the overview tab, if you see "shortlisted" under your Npower category it simply means you have been shortlisted but not yet selected for the Npower physical verification exercise with this your Npower physical verification venue will not be displayed on the verification page of your nasims self service portal. The Npower applicant should check back later under the verification page to see if his or her physical verification venue has been displayed.

3) Once you login under the overview tab, if you see "applicant" under your Npower category it simply means you have not been shortlisted or selected for the Npower physical verification exercise and your physical verification venue will not be displayed on the nasims self service portal.

4) Once you login under the overview tab, if you see "beneficiary" under your Npower category it simply means you have been shortlisted and selected for the Npower physical verification exercise with this your Npower physical verification venue will be displayed on the verification page of your nasims self service portal. The beneficiary status is a good status it simply means that you have passed all biometric screening processes, Npower applicants with the "beneficiary" status should quickly proceed to their physical verification venue to complete their physical verification.

Npower applicants that were "shortlisted" under the non graduate category will carry out their physical verification exercise at their training centres which will be announced on all Npower verified social handles when it commences.
Npower applicants that have relocated to another state are to travel back to their previous state of residence to complete their physical verification exercise, Npower applicants that were posted very far away from their physical verification venue or given a wrong physical verification venue are to forward their complaint and issues to Npower on twitter @npower_ng.
Re: How To Check If You Have Been Selected For Physical Verification On Npower Login by Creeknigga(m): 12:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
Will you be so kind to post here when the physical verification for non-graduate starts?
My dashboard is showing shortlisted but no venue for physical verification.
Thanks.
Re: How To Check If You Have Been Selected For Physical Verification On Npower Login by Sadiqali24(m): 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
Please sir... When will they start deployment?
Re: How To Check If You Have Been Selected For Physical Verification On Npower Login by ezenwaez(m): 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
Sadiqali24:
Please sir... When will they start deployment?
After physical verification
Re: How To Check If You Have Been Selected For Physical Verification On Npower Login by ahmadmg: 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
ezenwaez:

After physical verification
That that have done biometrics and it's still showing shortlisted with no physical verification information, does that mean we were dropped or what
Re: How To Check If You Have Been Selected For Physical Verification On Npower Login by ezenwaez(m): 7:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
ahmadmg:

That that have done biometrics and it's still showing shortlisted with no physical verification information, does that mean we were dropped or what
You have not been dropped the on boarding process is still ongoing check back later or send your issue together with your Npower ID to socialmedia.npower@gmail.com or Npower twitter handle @npower_ng, being shortlisted does not mean you have been dropped.
Npower shortlisted applicants under the non graduate category will not see anything on their physical verification venue on nasims because you will be verified at your training centre, information regarding this will be communicated in due time.
Re: How To Check If You Have Been Selected For Physical Verification On Npower Login by ahmadmg: 9:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
ezenwaez:

You have not been dropped the on boarding process is still ongoing check back later or send your issue together with your Npower ID to socialmedia.npower@gmail.com or Npower twitter handle @npower_ng, being shortlisted does not mean you have been dropped.
Npower shortlisted applicants under the non graduate category will not see anything on their physical verification venue on nasims because you will be verified at your training centre, information regarding this will be communicated in due time.
Ok I'm under graduate category, N-teach to be precise, I'm surprised i can't see my physical verification information, I'll contact them on Twitter
Re: How To Check If You Have Been Selected For Physical Verification On Npower Login by ezenwaez(m): 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
ahmadmg:

Ok I'm under graduate category, N-teach to be precise, I'm surprised i can't see my physical verification information, I'll contact them on Twitter
Alright
Re: How To Check If You Have Been Selected For Physical Verification On Npower Login by Tolams16(m): 3:53pm On Jun 20, 2022
I have successfully done my physical verification. Pls what next? When should I be expecting my posting? And after receiving my posting, what do I do?
Re: How To Check If You Have Been Selected For Physical Verification On Npower Login by ezenwaez(m): 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
Tolams16:
I have successfully done my physical verification. Pls what next? When should I be expecting my posting? And after receiving my posting, what do I do?
Keep checking your deployment page for your deployment details. Congratulations.
Re: How To Check If You Have Been Selected For Physical Verification On Npower Login by Tolams16(m): 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
ezenwaez:

Keep checking your deployment page for your deployment details. Congratulations.
Ok thanks.
Re: How To Check If You Have Been Selected For Physical Verification On Npower Login by Phyzoman(m): 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2022
Is the physical verification applicable to stream 1 beneficiaries too?
Because I have another venue added to the venue I did in the past
Re: How To Check If You Have Been Selected For Physical Verification On Npower Login by ezenwaez(m): 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
Phyzoman:
Is the physical verification applicable to stream 1 beneficiaries too?
Because I have another venue added to the venue I did in the past
Yes those stream 1 beneficiaries that missed the previous physical verification

(1) (Reply)

Bitmain Every Day Income Investment / Stockbroker / Any Jobs In Aviation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.