Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

My Honda EOD Won't Start If The Car Goes Through Erosion - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Honda EOD Won't Start If The Car Goes Through Erosion (18212 Views)

Help! My Car Goes Off When I Put In Drive Or Reverse. / Nigerians Saw A Self-Driving Car For The First Time & Mobbed The Car (Pic,Video) / Samson Switchblade,World's 1st 2-Seater Flying Sports Car Goes On Sale Next Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Honda EOD Won't Start If The Car Goes Through Erosion by Gana101(m): 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
I seriously need your sincere advice during NYSC registration for batch B 2022 I saw 1991 instead of 1993 now they've shifted me to Exemption
What can I do
Re: My Honda EOD Won't Start If The Car Goes Through Erosion by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
Could be the air intake vent underneath the car, time to check your engine air cleaner filter for debris.

Kudos to you guys who buy cars with zero expectation of maintenance.
Re: My Honda EOD Won't Start If The Car Goes Through Erosion by Qwerty4u(m): 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
My own na Audi .. by passing thru water I mean little flood after the rain it refused to start ... Na starter issue be that .
Meanwhile l love how you guys are dropping solutions here .. Nairaland would have been a Nigeria we could have survive better ..

See what l do . Check and like my page so l can chop fufu from there too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMJ6-0pFyvU
Just listen first ..You will be lifted.trust me
Re: My Honda EOD Won't Start If The Car Goes Through Erosion by Nokio1: 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
that's why. I trust Peugeot 504 it can pass thru earthquake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Honda EOD Won't Start If The Car Goes Through Erosion by baratech: 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
If I drag you thru erosion, you go gree start? Abeg allow the car to rest
Re: My Honda EOD Won't Start If The Car Goes Through Erosion by goodnewscliff(m): 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
Re: My Honda EOD Won't Start If The Car Goes Through Erosion by Mrkumareze(m): 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2022
Changing of gear oil and drive shaft, the most dangerous thing to do in your vehicle ..
Op, if you don't change gear oik frequently, especially if u re driving the one that came with your car.. but once u changed to naija oil, yearly change is important
Re: My Honda EOD Won't Start If The Car Goes Through Erosion by gevans(m): 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2022
I am here to learn
Re: My Honda EOD Won't Start If The Car Goes Through Erosion by Lionking1913(m): 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2022
Mine(Evil spirit) has been grounded kloz to a year now cox of no gud programmer. Wil appreciate if u can help out wit a gud programmer contact.
Bluntguy:

Me thinks it's the brain box. That car low die and the brain box is just very close to your left foot if you are seated at the driver's seat. Each time you go through erosion and water soaks the BB, the car won't start until it gets dry. Gradually the BB may die and the car won't start again until the BB is replaced and reprogrammed. I'm talking out of experience. The car is not meant for erosion plagued roads o. I learned the hard way. My opinion tho.
Re: My Honda EOD Won't Start If The Car Goes Through Erosion by Flier: 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2022
The question is,do you live underwater?
Re: My Honda EOD Won't Start If The Car Goes Through Erosion by VeryWickedMan: 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
Have you tried driving it across the lagoon?

1 Like

Re: My Honda EOD Won't Start If The Car Goes Through Erosion by gevans(m): 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
Gana101:
I seriously need your sincere advice during NYSC registration for batch B 2022 I saw 1991 instead of 1993 now they've shifted me to Exemption
What can I do
Use your waec result to correct it. I had similar experience.

1 Like

Re: My Honda EOD Won't Start If The Car Goes Through Erosion by Shellsploit: 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2022
And my Daihatsu hijet cargo has been swimming inside flood on daily basis yet, it has not disappointed me.

Check your air intake manifold...
Honda EOD sef!
Re: My Honda EOD Won't Start If The Car Goes Through Erosion by Scottz: 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2022
To think say I de plan to buy Eod or dc naija used don scare me now o
Re: My Honda EOD Won't Start If The Car Goes Through Erosion by Lazenby007(m): 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2022
Prechgold1180:
grin
why why why why why are you laughing?
Re: My Honda EOD Won't Start If The Car Goes Through Erosion by Rahkman: 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2022
Erosion ke does this op knows what erosion is? Ode
Re: My Honda EOD Won't Start If The Car Goes Through Erosion by LesbianBoy(m): 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2022
I blame Tinubu for this sad
Re: My Honda EOD Won't Start If The Car Goes Through Erosion by phemmyfour: 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2022
Melvinbenggy:
Hello everyone Good day, please I am having issues with honda eod 4 plugs anything I go through erosion the car turns off automatically and refuses to start till after some hrs please help me out what is the solutions engineer in the house.

File Photo
People still dey drive this problematic cars from Honda. Eod and baby boy will drain your pocket.

Sell it at a giveaway price and move to Toyota even if it's Toyota motorcycle
Re: My Honda EOD Won't Start If The Car Goes Through Erosion by Jaqenhghar: 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2022
Melvinbenggy:
Hello everyone Good day, please I am having issues with honda eod 4 plugs anything I go through erosion the car turns off automatically and refuses to start till after some hrs please help me out what is the solutions engineer in the house.

File Photo
Its an electical fault. See a car electrician. They need to change some fuse.
Re: My Honda EOD Won't Start If The Car Goes Through Erosion by Theoarhics: 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2022
The car has erosion phobia

1 Like

Re: My Honda EOD Won't Start If The Car Goes Through Erosion by brainhgeek(m): 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
I think it's your filter

1 Like

Re: My Honda EOD Won't Start If The Car Goes Through Erosion by Shellsploit: 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
[quote author=Nokio1 post=113981608]that's why. I trust Peugeot 504 it can pass thru earthquake[/quote] Sunami
Re: My Honda EOD Won't Start If The Car Goes Through Erosion by Bigheart042(m): 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
Prechgold1180:
grin

Lol.
Why laughing him
Re: My Honda EOD Won't Start If The Car Goes Through Erosion by PuntGenius: 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
Melvinbenggy:

File Photo
There is an exposed cable under the vehicle, can't remember the name, maybe earth cable or so

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Honda EOD Won't Start If The Car Goes Through Erosion by Legendarytonyy: 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
It's time to buy discussion continues
Re: My Honda EOD Won't Start If The Car Goes Through Erosion by Antoeni(m): 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
Censor
Re: My Honda EOD Won't Start If The Car Goes Through Erosion by Babyboyforeal(m): 12:40pm On Jun 20, 2022
Gana101:
What can I do
u should be happy that you are not going to waste your 1 year, i wish my mine was like that i will would have be happy instead of me wasting my one year in a remote village no light teaching 4 subject at a time
Re: My Honda EOD Won't Start If The Car Goes Through Erosion by Goldbw122(m): 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2022
Melvinbenggy:

File Photo
Ok here is the solution
You have to find a good electrical that can tape your wires well especially the ones that are from the engine to the floor of the car.. water easily get to that part and there by causing a bridge of wires and then the electricity will go off. That is why your car won't start when you enter water, so if you are able to solve the wire linkage then you are good to go..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Honda EOD Won't Start If The Car Goes Through Erosion by Qadaffi2idiamin: 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
The car is simply saying I need to go where I belong...

Mamiwata car.
Re: My Honda EOD Won't Start If The Car Goes Through Erosion by sherozy(m): 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2022
Melvinbenggy:

Bro it's the starting switch. Do your research online properly to know where it is located in your car before you consult your electrician.
Re: My Honda EOD Won't Start If The Car Goes Through Erosion by Karemarealty288(m): 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
You are forcing the car to committed Automobile sucide.....
Re: My Honda EOD Won't Start If The Car Goes Through Erosion by Stanfeelings: 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
kernniejay:

Dont drive through water then or dont use the car when it's obvious there would be rain. Whenever the engine goes off after entering water, don't crank the engine or don't force it to start., just push the car out of the water first. I the engine must have sucked water through the air filter inlet around the bumper. Get a good mechanic or if you can do it yourself, remove the spark plugs one after the other and crank the engine, water will be pushed out from the cylinders. When all the water are out, you can now return the plugs and start car. Take car to a good technician to properly rectify the issue.

WHICH KIND ADVICE BE THIS? FOR NAIJA? U MUST SEE POTHOLE AND FLOOD. KUKUMA TELL AM TO STOP USING THE CAR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Properly Use The “baby On Board” Sign / How To Get A Driver's License? / ......20w50 Oil Does More Harm To Your Engine if it is not needed ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.