Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) (51642 Views)

Obidients In Kogi State Sensitization Drive With Voters (Pictures) / Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) / Ekiti Election: Fayemi Meets Tinubu And Akande (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by sodique20(m): 1:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
Vote wisely eyin omo iyami
Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by teeste: 1:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
The social media voters can't be up to a million. Endsars protesters were not up to 500k. And 80% of them are not voters. Obi should enjoy his followers.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by SmartPolician: 1:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
Look at their faces. Nigerians are terribly hungry. I wonder how Peter Obi plans to win if he doesn't pay these hungry Nigerians. APC and PDP have terribly created poverty in the country. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by Temptee101(m): 1:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
Imagine...

These old people I see here are probably voting for the thief that gave them rice, indomie and garri.

It's quite a shame

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
Karlovych:
Afonjers are you not tired?

Hump on the OBIdience train before it is too late
obidence ko orogbodience ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by Layhemy: 1:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
Is there any election we don't claim to be rigged in this country ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by Nonexisting: 1:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hedonini:
If I had my way only people with a minimum of WAEC certificate would be allowed to vote.

All these illiterate rural dwellers are the source of our problem. They're the ones who foisted a disaster like Buhari on us and are set to repeat the same madness.

I could use a system of elite suffrage where the enlightened few should be allowed to decide for the hopelessly ignorant majority. Not the other way round.
Hate or love them, Ekiti people dey go school well. Don't be shocked that those old men you see there are retired lecturers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by Zelenskyy(m): 1:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
I hope they make the right decision which is to vote out the wicked APC Party..
Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by Jostoman: 1:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
The youths are going to join the votes to vote out the blood sucking party called APC in 203.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by SuRamzy: 1:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
Highways:

Blasphemy
What's blaspheme about my comment it just a mere fact!
Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by OgaSeun: 1:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
Where are the twitter fingers?
Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by Olawuwotunji17(m): 1:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
Those are the real MVP's ooo, not those noise maker's who come online everyday to preach and criticise government but when it's time to vote they will be no where to be found... #BAT2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by loswhite(m): 1:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hedonini:
If I had my way only people with a minimum of WAEC certificate would be allowed to vote.

All these illiterate rural dwellers are the source of our problem. They're the ones who foisted a disaster like Buhari on us and are set to repeat the same madness.

I could use a system of elite suffrage where the enlightened few should be allowed to decide for the hopelessly ignorant majority. Not the other way round.
Unfortunately the ppl destroying the country are Educated ppl like yourself.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by OnyeOgboni: 1:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
Real voters bawo .Ndi stomach infrastructure that will still vote for poverty and deprivation.
Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by Cloud007: 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hedonini:

humm.... don't be surprised when they give you certificate more than waec. This is southwest...and ekiti ohh

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ekiti Decides

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by Layk(m): 1:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
You don't know who you are talking about. Jesus Christ? The creator of all things. The unchangeable changer? The King of all universe?

May the Lord forgive your folly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by Highways: 1:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
SuRamzy:
What's blaspheme about my comment it just a mere fact!

Go back to Twitter and be looking for giveaways... Broke ass..

+2349152186743... I'll call you later to tell you

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by Alexis11: 1:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
Karlovych:

These are still the set of people that will decide next year election. All you Obi supporters will be monitoring from twitter. grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by GGirll: 1:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
SuRamzy:
If them like let them vote jesus christ the situation still won't change cool

Demon
Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by Abdotcom(m): 1:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
Where are the obidient youth?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by Teenaira: 1:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
Karlovych:

Is it the same Obi who went on picnick in Egypt while others are working towards the election ?
Obi dense ko, Sunny Dense ni. Don't be discouraged, he will win on Twitter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by Ameduedwin: 1:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
Correct, my thoughts exactly. I am thinking, how can this elders know what's going on in the country right now to decide who to vote ? Any body the party agents told them to vote for, that's who they will vote and is a wrong choice.z
Hedonini:

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by itaewon: 1:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hedonini:

this is ekiti not ebonyi ogbeni

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by LeakingPen: 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
Abeg who are the fake voters?

I write Business Plans/Proposals for people at affordable price
Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by Lazenby007(m): 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
SuRamzy:
You must be one those people that like to stone.
Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by juman(m): 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
Almost every where in the world old people vote more than young people.
Young people just make noise.

7 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by lugado: 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hedonini:

That's very myopic
Nigeria is for everybody
How can you take away somebody's right simply because you had an opportunity to get some shinkini education

And what makes you think that you are more enlightened than them.
Thank God for people like them that participate in politics otherwise there wont be elections at all because your so called educated people dont even have PVCs

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by Alexis11: 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
yyba:
Thank God no polling unit on twitter if you know you know grin

Where OBIdients have a place to feel good. grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by Femi8586(m): 1:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
SuRamzy:

Weytin concern Jesus with this issue now?

You people always using the name to catch cruise cos no one will threaten you.
Go and try that with head slammers and watch them roast you alive.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) / A Mother Pretends To Be Mad To Outsmart Boko Haram For 9 Months / Young Orji Kalu Complained About His Delayed Recognition In 1987 (Throwback Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.