Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election (15278 Views)

Tribunal Upholds Abiodun Oyebanji As Ekiti Governor / We’ll Win Ekiti Governorship — SDP / Ten Reasons Why APC May Win Ekiti Governorship Election By Suanusblog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by osinbanjoisaliar: 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
The Governorship candidate of the All Progressive Congress, APC, in Ekiti State, Mr Abiodun Abayomi Oyebanji, has expressed satisfaction with the conduct of the election in the state.

Oyebanji, popularly known as BAO, made this disclosure after casting his vote at polling unit 3, Ward 6 in Ikogosi local government area of the state.

The former Secretary to the State Government said the exercise has been peaceful as voters turn out to exercise their franchise.

“I am happy with the report I am getting so far about the turnout and the seamless conduct of the exercise,” he said.

While expressing confidence in emerging victorious at the end of the exercise, he counselled the electorates to be mindful of their future.

“They should know that their votes will determine what will happen to them in the next four years.
“So, they should put this in mind,” he said.

Daily Trust observed that the polling unit and others in the ward had a good turnout of people, including the aged and first-time voters.

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-apc-candidate-votes-confident-of-victory

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by Abdul05: 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
Yes oo,-- tinubu , too, will profit immensely from here... grin grin grin

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by ghettokid1(m): 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
lossers Anthem
Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by osinbanjoisaliar: 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
The worker deserves his wages

https://www.nairaland.com/7081485/ten-things-tinubu-win-2023/1

Owo mi da

Tinubu Olodos don chop
SWAGAless don chop
Emi lokan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by triple996(m): 1:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
Naso cool

Waillers go soon land

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by Pandev(m): 1:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ekiti is for APC.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by wunmi590(m): 2:31pm On Jun 18, 2022

Unto massive rigging and buying of vote, e no go better for Nigerian politicians, both dead and alive undecided

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by smile11s(m): 2:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
Rigged
Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by Honor10: 2:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
Of course he will win.

To signify the start of Tinubu victory in 2023.

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by superdanny10: 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
This statement he made was funny to me.
cheesy
“They should know that their votes will determine what will happen to them in the next four years.
“So, they should put this in mind,” he said.

And the truth of the matter is that he was referring to those illiterates (youth) who sold their votes(Future).

{Devilish Smirk} grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by ArmaniUhuru: 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
This oga just too believe the votes wey he buy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by Judolisco(m): 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
if u are happy with d conduct ...then na u dey buy votes bdat

2 Likes

Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by PrimeWatermark: 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
Qualified and interested applicants should send their resumé to the WhatsApp number in the signature.

Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by kollinz1234(m): 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
Tinubu has thought all Yoruba leaders vote buying.

Like for OBI
Share for Tinubu
Mention for Atiku.

Democracy is all about popularity online/offline.

21 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by Built2last: 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
This man is Obidient
Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by Adeleketoyin(f): 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ok
Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by IgOga(m): 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
grin grin

SDP Candidate: Vote buying is ongoing in Ekiti election

APC Candidate: I am happy with the conduct of the elections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by Zelenskyy(m): 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
The APC Candidate is confident of victory
already because he has received report that his Vote buying scheme is bearing fruit...

Why won't these guys steal when they enter into Office... ?
Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by Mosquitohate2: 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
CNED TECH COMPANY

Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by Blosadfff: 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
K

Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by adioolayi(m): 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
So, with all the shouts of us trying to change the status quo...Voters cannot even revolt against APC in the ongoing Ekiti gubernatorial election

One will think APC won't even win a ward.... unfortunately, APC seems to be schooling other parties.

So sad.....we never ready .. sincerely!

Not even vote massively against the ruling party to show our displeasure

Na wa oooo

1 Like

Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by richard870(m): 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
Lolz
Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by LeakingPen: 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
Congrats in advance.

I write Business Plans/Proposals for people at affordable price

1 Like

Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by Anaerobi(m): 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
Votes buyer get hop be that.

Ekiti people over to you people.
Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by Sambab(m): 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
Definitely you must win, after you and your leader in thief of stealing had purchased all electorates in the state
Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by jkpbestseries: 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hala!
With Tinubu on d ballot any other party is just there for participation.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Wike Camp Make Concessions, Insists On Ayu’s Sack / Confusion As Adamawa Assembly Members Exchanged Blows Over Failed Impeachment / Bishop Wale Oke: Osinbajo Is The Light In The Midst Of Darkness In Aso Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.