Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election (15287 Views)

Tribunal Upholds Abiodun Oyebanji As Ekiti Governor / We’ll Win Ekiti Governorship — SDP / Ten Reasons Why APC May Win Ekiti Governorship Election By Suanusblog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by Cherrybae(f): 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ipob will not be happy reading this news. I see many ipob weeping and knashing their teeth.

APC is a goal
Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by bigdammyj: 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
Noted.
Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by BigYash: 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
Most Nigerians enjoy suffering sha
Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by Pelaiye2703(m): 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
Nigeria is GONE!
Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by PeergateIntl: 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
Naija for you!

Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by Diligence: 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
APC has so impoverished Nigerians that they look forward to receiving N5k, and then get nothing as dividends of democracy until another round of elections in 4 years!

Dear Fellow Nigerians: This must change with Mr Peter Obi: Take back Your Country. These politicians steal public funds worth billions of naira, buy mansions, send their children abroad for education, then hand out mere pittance of Ntk andd less to the poor masses. Even Nigerian police may even be complicit, adding and or abetting.

We need more voter education and enlightenment to stop. Don't be like Esau, who, because he was hungry, just sold his birthright, and lost out big time!
Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
Why you no go like am na.. when una don buy vote finish. Nigeria no fit better jare. Make una get your international passport ready. Go Ghana at least.
Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by dalass(f): 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
wunmi590:

Unto massive rigging and buying of vote, e no go better for Nigerian politicians, both dead and alive undecided

Even Americans collected money to protest like Nigerians and wear the T-shirts...

As long as there's poverty, money will be used to Induce poor people
Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
He will win of course with votes buying.
Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by LeakingPen: 3:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
Na so, after the money rain.

I write Business Plans/Proposals for people at affordable price
Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by buzikid49515: 3:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
5k for your future continue
Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by chrisifeanyi: 3:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
Cherrybae:
Ipob will not be happy reading this news. I see many ipob weeping and knashing their teeth.

APC is a goal

Jobless fool
Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by zahrach: 3:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
[quote author=Abdul05 post=113921500]Yes oo,-- tinubu , too, will profit immensely from here... grin grin grin[/quote

Oga suffer no the Taya u
Why una no wan get sense
Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by laughitall(m): 3:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
Manson1:
Peter obi can give us a better Nigeria we've always prayed for.

This is an architectural design of a luxury contemporary 4bedroom duplex with pent floor..
Contact us for the complete architectural drawings/ construction. See my signature for contact details
Peter obi can’t .. don’t waste your vote
Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by Tareq1105: 3:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
Zelenskyy:
The APC Candidate is confident of victory
already because he has received report that his Vote buying scheme is bearing fruit...

Why won't these guys steal when they enter into Office... ?

Zelensky how did you see vote buying from Ukraine?
Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by Tareq1105: 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
Diligence:
APC has so impoverished Nigerians that they look forward to receiving N5k, and then get nothing as dividends of democracy until another round of elections in 4 years!

Dear Fellow Nigerians: This must change with Mr Peter Obi: Take back Your Country. These politicians steal public funds worth billions of naira, buy mansions, send their children abroad for education, then hand out mere pittance of Ntk andd less to the poor masses. Even Nigerian police may even be complicit, adding and or abetting.

We need more voter education and enlightenment to stop. Don't be like Esau, who, because he was hungry, just sold his birthright, and lost out big time!

My friend leave this platform with your overrated inexperienced Obi.
Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by Immanuelsnr: 3:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by Tareq1105: 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
smile11s:
Rigged

The election was meant to be keenly contested for but for the success of Tinubu at the APC primary. The SDP Segun Oni is rated higher than the rest but APC will be the one to carry the day bcoz Ekiti people would want to boast the chances of Tinubu next year.
Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by Tareq1105: 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
Manson1:
Peter obi can give us a better Nigeria we've always prayed for.

This is an architectural design of a luxury contemporary 4bedroom duplex with pent floor..
Contact us for the complete architectural drawings/ construction. See my signature for contact details

Overrated Obi of Ipob Biafra Republic
Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by Zelenskyy(m): 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
Tareq1105:

Zelensky how did you see vote buying from Ukraine?

Lol.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

I sent special drones to Ekiti state to monitor the Elections just to make sure it was free and fair.

But to my surprise, we caught even the APC Governorship candidate Red handed greasing the palms of one mama ...

A sad day for Democratic values... cheesy

Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by swissgoldenpro2: 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
Okay we're watching
Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by Efxfuture: 5:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
Abdul05:
Yes oo,-- tinubu , too, will profit immensely from here... grin grin grin

I want people on this platform to understand that PDP and APC have paid some youths to go on all social media platform to sabotage what Nigeria youths are planning. The sad part about this, is that they will either be paid to do this for a fee or a prize. I want those engaging in this selfish act to think or ask theirselves if that’s all they are worth. The Evil APC and PDP leaders will not even give their children this role to play for their selfish ambition. They send them to schools abroad and bring them back to rule you( Those working for APC and PDP) Ask your self this question, will your children or you ever have an opportunity to rule this country if your Evil leaders continue to rule? May be you were born a slave, but leave the rest of us that are free to exercise our right and power. Please let’s get our (PVC).
Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by 27adam: 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
The worker deserves his wages Owo mi daTinubu Olodos don chopSWAGAless don chopEmi lokanThe worker deserves his wages Owo mi daTinubu Olodos don chopSWAGAless don chopEmi lokan...
Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by Olastep1(m): 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
Already spent money
Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by CSTRR: 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
jkpbestseries:
Hala!
With Tinubu on d ballot any other party is just there for participation.
You must think everywhere in Nigeria is your Yoruba village.
Re: Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election by jkpbestseries: 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
CSTRR:
You must think everywhere in Nigeria is your Yoruba village.
am from south south......

(1) (2) (Reply)

21 Released Chibok Girls Travel Home For Christmas / Call For Restructuring Based On Selfish Interest ―buhari / Fear Of ICC Made Jonathan To Concede Defeat – Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.