Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Please Qtguru,tensazangetsu I Need Your Guidance - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Qtguru,tensazangetsu I Need Your Guidance (516 Views)

Practical Guidance On SQL And Power BI For Pursuing A Career In Data Analysis / Help! I Need Guidance On This Problem In Python / I Need Your Advise/help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Qtguru,tensazangetsu I Need Your Guidance by Ebube043: 2:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
Pls oga qtguru,tensa and all the senior men in the house,I need guidance in order for me to begin my journey in NO/LOW CODE platforms,am a university undergraduate sponsoring himself,I just got my self an android phone,am saving up to get a laptop by the end of the month,I want something I can learn within 3-4 months that I can use to sustain myself when ASUU and fg finally settle their scores, anticipating your your prompt responses,God bless you richly

1 Like

Re: Please Qtguru,tensazangetsu I Need Your Guidance by Extratyre01(m): 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ebube043:
Pls oga qtguru,tensa and all the senior men in the house,I need guidance in order for me to begin my journey in NO/LOW CODE platforms,am a university undergraduate sponsoring himself,I just got my self an android phone,am saving up to get a laptop by the end of the month,I want something I can learn within 3-4 months that I can use to sustain myself when ASUU and fg finally settle their scores, anticipating your your prompt responses,God bless you richly

If you don't mind learning online
Re: Please Qtguru,tensazangetsu I Need Your Guidance by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
I think you need to sit down and research on various no code tools out there. What they do, what industries they are used and the job opportunities within them. This question is too broad and it makes it seem you want us to do the research for you and basically spoon-feed you.
Re: Please Qtguru,tensazangetsu I Need Your Guidance by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ebube043:
No code tools are broad.. Some for websites, some for app development, some for automation.

As @tensa already mentioned, its best you researched them and find one that fits.

Webflow, Bubble, Squarespace for webdev
Flutterflow for flutter(requires a bit of flutter knowledge though)
Zapier,Automate, Integromat, Piesync for automation
Airtable(not sure if this counts as no code, seem like a db/google sheet alternative to me)

I'm sure others will have more to contribute to this list

You can search on Upwork and fiverr to determine the job prospects and profitability of these tools

1 Like

Re: Please Qtguru,tensazangetsu I Need Your Guidance by Ebube043: 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
I think you need to sit down and research on various no code tools out there. What they do, what industries they are used and the job opportunities within them. This question is too broad and it makes it seem you want us to do the research for you and basically spoon-feed you.
thanks boss,I appreciate,let me make some research and get back to the house
Re: Please Qtguru,tensazangetsu I Need Your Guidance by Ebube043: 2:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
Extratyre01:

If you don't mind learning online, text THammed@Polarisbanklimited.com
pls sir could you please explain the THammed@polarisbanklimited,thanks boss
Re: Please Qtguru,tensazangetsu I Need Your Guidance by Ebube043: 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
DrLevi:

No code tools are broad.. Some for websites, some for app development, some for automation.

As @tensa already mentioned, its best you researched them and find one that fits.

Webflow, Bubble, Squarespace for webdev
Flutterflow for flutter(requires a bit of flutter knowledge though)
Zapier,Automate, Integromat, Piesync for automation
Airtable(not sure if this counts as no code, seem like a db/google sheet alternative to me)

I'm sure others will have more to contribute to this list

You can search on Upwork and fiverr to determine the job prospects and profitability of these tools
God bless you much more abundantly sir
Re: Please Qtguru,tensazangetsu I Need Your Guidance by Extratyre01(m): 3:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ebube043:
pls sir could you please explain the THammed@polarisbanklimited,thanks boss

That's a mail address, but you can read ach me on number on my signature instead

(1) (Reply)

Is This Stack In Demand? / Introduction To Mudblazor ASP.NET / What Other Alternative To Heroku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.