Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Ekiti Governorship Election: APC Wins First Polling Unit - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Governorship Election: APC Wins First Polling Unit (24569 Views)

PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election / INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 / Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: APC Wins First Polling Unit by tinsel: 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
Because they have got no vote so far
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: APC Wins First Polling Unit by Alba3: 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
Zelenskyy:

See your candidate.

Buying vote in front of camera...

Mama would surely vote for him and if he gets to office, he would recoup the "investment" a million fold...

That is what your party has reduced Democracy to....
He doesn't need to buy vote in his Ikogosi hometown; the entire place is for BAO. He just gave an elderly woman money, that's a normal thing.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: APC Wins First Polling Unit by heykims(m): 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
And when sensible people criticized Obi's Egypt trip at this critical time, his e-rats were insulting anyone who cared to query his decision.
I know they will come for me too now.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: APC Wins First Polling Unit by Tareq1105: 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
garfield1:

Is PDP leading?

Yes from behind.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: APC Wins First Polling Unit by vicdom(m): 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
garfield1:

Pdp wins its first polling unit.atiku will come third...cc fergie001, kyase,engineerboat,vicdom
Sure!! The reason the party didn't want to waste their time and resources coming to campaign. Fayose has killed and buried PDP in Ekiti with his arrogance. You will see that PDP will come and campaign in osun.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: APC Wins First Polling Unit by Zelenskyy(m): 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
garfield1:

Pdp did not buy any vote they are saints

You guys are the ones claiming to be saints..

Your Party came to power with the promise to fight Kwaruption and undo what PDP has done

Your party Leaders criticized and condemn the PDP for being Corrupt.

Your party lied that they would uphold democratic values ..

But 7 years down the line, Nigerians have seen through the lies and hypocrisy of your darling Party.

So forget about the Holier than thou posture of your party.

Nigerians are not Stupid...
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: APC Wins First Polling Unit by Putindbutt: 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
Tareq1105:

In Africa please
Correct.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: APC Wins First Polling Unit by vicdom(m): 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
garfield1:

Pdp wins its first polling unit.atiku will come third...cc fergie001, kyase,engineerboat,vicdom
Even the bet I staked with 200k, seeing that APC is winning already, naijabet went and voided my ticket without any reason. I have just launched a complaint, so that they will explain to me why they voided my bet without any reason.
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: APC Wins First Polling Unit by Zelenskyy(m): 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
Alba3:
He doesn't need to buy vote in his Ikogosi hometown; the entire place is for BAO. He just gave an elderly woman money, that's a normal thing.

Na so

It goes to prove that he is very Insensitive and Immature...

A Governorship candidate should not be seen doing that on Election Day..

Are there not aides around him that can pass on the money to Mama.... ?

See the guy wearing black close to him, he looks like one of his bodyguards. Why not give the cash to that guy to give to Mama.

You Know that is what he should have done.

In a sane Democratic setting, that image would hunt him for years .
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: APC Wins First Polling Unit by Alba3: 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
Zelenskyy:

Na so

It goes to prove that he is very Insensitive and Immature...

A Governorship candidate should not be seen doing that on Election Day..
There's no issue here whether he gave to someone to give or by himself. It's very clear, what he gave is for elderly woman among the people there. This is Yorubas' habits to respect and care for the elderly ones anywhere you come across them. If he has given the money to someone to give, you guys would still raise same dust.
Just check the results of his pooling station, you will know he doesn't have to buy votes there.

Are there not aides around him that can pass on the money to Mama.... ?

See the guy wearing black close to him, he looks like one of his bodyguards. Why not give the cash to that guy to give to Mama.

You Know that is what he should have done.

In a sane Democratic setting, that image would hunt him for years .
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: APC Wins First Polling Unit by garfield1: 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
vicdom:

Sure!! The reason the party didn't want to waste their time and resources coming to campaign. Fayose has killed and buried PDP in Ekiti with his arrogance. You will see that PDP will come and campaign in osun.

It will end the same way

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: APC Wins First Polling Unit by vicdom(m): 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
garfield1:

It will end the same way
I knew that APC had won Ekiti since nah.. PDP equally knew that nah, the reason they didn't come for grand finale.
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: APC Wins First Polling Unit by ChrisP92(m): 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
APC will win Ekiti.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: APC Wins First Polling Unit by HimName: 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
harbarzzy:
Same way south south and east is filled with hungry people who sells their future to PDP

You are right.

A buyer with many sellers.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: APC Wins First Polling Unit by Neyoosha007(m): 5:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
Labourers in vain no dey ekiti ni?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: APC Wins First Polling Unit by Efxfuture: 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Labour party is an orphanage home

I want people on this platform to understand that PDP and APC have paid some youths to go on all social media platform to sabotage what Nigeria youths are planning. The sad part about this, is that they will either be paid to do this for a fee or a prize. I want those engaging in this selfish act to think or ask theirselves if that’s all they are worth. The Evil APC and PDP leaders will not even give their children this role to play for their selfish ambition. They send them to schools abroad and bring them back to rule you( Those working for APC and PDP) Ask your self this question, will your children or you ever have an opportunity to rule this country if your Evil leaders continue to rule? May be you were born a slave, but leave the rest of us that are free to exercise our right and power. Please let’s get our (PVC).
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: APC Wins First Polling Unit by engineerboat(m): 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
garfield1:

Early result
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: APC Wins First Polling Unit by garfield1: 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
vicdom:

I knew that APC had won Ekiti since nah.. PDP equally knew that nah, the reason they didn't come for grand finale.

My brother a serious party will contest everywhere moreover ekiti has always been a 50 50 state

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: APC Wins First Polling Unit by Pascals09(m): 5:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
Image123:
It has started. Where are the "Get your PVC" gang? People naively think anyone getting PVC is against APC and PDP, how can you be that naive in 2022?

I think you're the one that is naive here.
How could you conclude that getting your PVC is voting against a party?.
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: APC Wins First Polling Unit by vicdom(m): 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
garfield1:

My brother a serious party will contest everywhere moreover ekiti has always been a 50 50 state
Most of the State party stakeholders are aggrieved because of consistent imposition of unpopular candidate by fayose. Imagine Oni with SDP leading PDP in this constest, to tell you how bad it has reached. Same thing in my state, Anambra, imagine taking away state structure from a popular person like Obi and handing it over to a notorious tout like Chris Uba?? PDP as a party is not serious. Same thing they did to Kwankwaso, imagine giving a nw regional structure to Tambuwal, when a popular person like kwankwaso is there.
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: APC Wins First Polling Unit by donphilopus: 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
seunmsg:

He’s a strong ally of Tinubu. Fayemi pushed him out of APC. Tinubu should be able to bring him back after the election.

I'll be glad if he's back. No stone should be left unturned. Tinubu's Presidency is sacrosant.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: APC Wins First Polling Unit by donphilopus: 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
Yomboy4ever:

You spoke my mind he is stronger than fayose self as d thing dey show... Minus vote buying Oni will win any ekiti election

Swears bro. We need him in APC.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: APC Wins First Polling Unit by Bbbw: 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
How
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: APC Wins First Polling Unit by Franking: 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
Image123:

Are you implying that PDP, SDP and other parties are not spending money?

They are almost all spending so whoever wins outbought the rest.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: APC Wins First Polling Unit by PVision2020(m): 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
Efxfuture:

I want people on this platform to understand that PDP and APC have paid some youths to go on all social media platform to sabotage what Nigeria youths are planning. The sad part about this, is that they will either be paid to do this for a fee or a prize. I want those engaging in this selfish act to think or ask theirselves if that’s all they are worth. The Evil APC and PDP leaders will not even give their children this role to play for their selfish ambition. They send them to schools abroad and bring them back to rule you( Those working for APC and PDP) Ask your self this question, will your children or you ever have an opportunity to rule this country if your Evil leaders continue to rule? May be you were born a slave, but leave the rest of us that are free to exercise our right and power. Please let’s get our (PVC).
Stop being deluded and played by politicians...
just about a month ago Peter Obi was a PDP presidential aspirant that was canvassing for delegates votes, he was Atiku's running mate and went everywhere preaching the gospel of PDP/ATIKU, he was chairman of SEC and member of GEJ economic team under PDP. Doyin Okupe his campaign DG and Vice candidate was a notorious attack dog of PDP and even asked people to call him a fool if PDP loses the 2015 election.

So stop fooling yourself about Obi being different from APC or PDP

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: APC Wins First Polling Unit by IPIGSRHYPO: 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
lereinter:

The way apc ran nigeria that's how your life will be

The way tinubu is running lagos that's how your life go be
The way your meth cannibal IPIG terrorist blodas are killing people in your evil jungle is the same way your life and destiny will be killed. Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: APC Wins First Polling Unit by Olastep1(m): 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
APC are riggers
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: APC Wins First Polling Unit by olorunyomi25149: 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ekiti election cannot decide presidential electionEkiti election cannot decide presidential election...
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: APC Wins First Polling Unit by barcaboi(m): 11:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
ROTTWEILER007:
I wouldn't be surprise if those who voted APC knew the candidate. The truth is that Nigerians are hungry and would do anything they perceive legit to get the money even if its for just food to quench immediate hunger. Look at it on the other hand, the price of goods and services are so high and you tell a Nigerian to vote his/her conscience knowing fully well that they are hungry? The right leader may not have the money to give at that time ,now the electorates are left at the mercies of the dirty politicians that can solve their temporary hunger/greed problem. This is not illiteracy, it is the literate Nigerians who has refused to vote or do the right thing.
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs / Bello Is A Useful Idiot, Slave - FFK Attacks Governor Over Loyalty To Buhari / Buhari’s Ministerial List Colourless, Stagnant, Uninspiring — PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.