Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ (19751 Views)

Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me / 2023: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Lagos NASS Candidates / Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by Advocate500: 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
When will the west jettisoned this idea of selling their right with a pack of puff puff in every election? We saw what happened in Anambra election, the people say no to vote buying, you can't be selling your vote in one hand expecting the dividend of democracy in the other hand.
Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by CUMIN: 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
Labour party agent s are in the labour room. Missing in action.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by Michaelbjune(m): 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
✈️
Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by Nexus25(f): 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
Advocate500:
When will the west jettisoned this idea of selling their right with a pack of puff puff in every election? We saw what happened in Anambra election, the people say no to vote buying, you can't be selling your vote in one hand expecting the dividend of democracy in the other hand.

Who should they have voted for?

APC's candidate parades the best credentials, he's very strong on policy.

To please you, they should have voted an intellectual vegetable PDP presented or what?

What dividend did Obiano give Anambra people? What of Ikpeazu and Uzodinma, what dividends are they giving?

In the south, your region has the worst set of governors, you have no moral right to talk to those who always make better democratic choices than you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by AnambraPrince: 5:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
temitope27:
their eyes go soon clear
Peter Obi campaign is nothing but a nuisance distraction with social media bandits making noise for him. He is just going to be another inconsequential spectator during the elections.

The only 2 political Heavyweights that are locked for battle are APC and PDP. Peter Obi is like Dillian Whyte a mandatory challenger that keeps making noise until he gets into the ring only to get knocked the fůck out by a real champion. That nigga is going to be knocked the fůck into political retirement.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
Very bitter and unserious people running their mouths on social media with zero electoral values.Shior

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by Carlosdd: 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Even without a structure I see the LP candidate pulling weight in the election.

This I have seen.

You lives in a world of fancy and imagination better wake up to reality

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by plaindealer: 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
Labor party agents ke? You no dey follow news?

All of dem don go Egypt... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by donbrowser(m): 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
pacesetting:
Labour Party is not like any other party.It is bringing something different into Nigeria's election pattern.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by tenpipsperday: 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
abobote:
This is not news, Labour party didn't participate in the election

You have time to answer them E go choke and shock them.

They are slaves that love their chains of slavery
Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by skj1377(m): 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
That means ekiti is disobedient!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by LollySeaSide: 5:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
signature2012:
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=113927215]Bunch of unserious IPOB terrorists masquerading as party supporters.

The dummy Buhari you all supported in 2015 and 2019 that has brought unlimited suffering to the masses has not thought you all a lesson.

I challenge you all;Mention one thing the Buhari administration has done to change your life for better since he came to power?

Look around you,the masses are lamenting daily.Or when last did you hear Sai baba?

Now you want to push in another vegetable (Buhario 2.0) to our throat.

Don’t you guys have conscience?
Challenge taken.
When Buhari came to power, I was married.
Within 4 years after Buhari came to power, I could no longer afford to take care of my wife's ex-wife's humongous needs wants.
She left me.
Now I have peace of mind!
Thank you Bubu...
Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by Dorakay93(m): 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
✅ MCKAY'S CHEAP DATA SERVICES (07016159024, 09133746498)
VALIDITY: 30DAYS

✅MTN.
500MB.... #200
1GB...............#350
2GB..............#650
3GB...............#850
5GB...............#1500
10GB.............#2600
20GB..............#5000
40GB..............#10,000

✅ AIRTEL
VALIDITY:30 DAYS
100MB....#120(7days)
300MB....#250(7days)
500MB....#300
1GIG.......#450
2GIG.......#800
5GIG.......#1700

✅ GLO MOBILE
VALIDITY..30DAYS
800MB-1.05GB...#500(14 DAYS)
1.84-2.5GB.....#950
3.75GB-4.1GB...#1450
4.7GB-5.8GB.....#1750
6.2GB-7.7GB....#2300
8.2GB-10GB....#2650
12.5-13.25GB..#3500
15.6-18.25GB..#4800

✅ 9MOBILE
30 DAYS VALIDITY
1.5GB.....#1050
3GB......#1850
4.5GB....#1950
11GB.....#4000
15GB......#5000

WhatsApp ..07016159024
Call....07016159024&09133746498
WE ARE 24/7 AVAILABLE.
Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by Prince111111: 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
Exactly how their agents would massively be absent in the general election

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by gigabyte13: 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
Labour party agents are on
NAIRALAND
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
And all other social media, monitoring EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ERECTION...
They don't have to be on ground.
Awon werey
Na like this dem take dey win elections na.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by plaindealer: 5:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
pacesetting:
Labour Party is not like any other party.It is bringing something different into Nigeria's election pattern.

And what is that? Political foolery, leadership and organizational incompetence?

grin grin
Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by backbone503(m): 5:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
kenzysmith:
Breaking! Kwankwaso accept to be peter obi vice the alliances agreement almost reach

Kwankwasiyas 9million votes in the bag
South east votes in the bag
South south votes in the bag
Sensible Yorubas 4 million vote in the bag

Which bag? He is the best candidate, no doubt, but see ehn, Obi can't win any state in Nigeria. Politics/election on SM na very different thing on the field.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by Ojuntana: 5:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mandate2023:

I see a better Nigeria beyond sentiments and ipigs tribalistic ideologies

I see a working country that accommodates each other just like we have it in lagos, I see a country where no one will be regarded as OSU(outcast)...I see a country with stable electricity as tinubu generated 213mw when he was governor that was channelled into national grid
I see a Nigeria education is paramount as we have it in south west.....a Nigeria with intelligent and performing ministers is possible just as in d case of tinubu when he was governor of lagos state and we can see where all those materials r today

Quit the lies. Tinubu never generated any 213MW. Show us where the power station is. You Tinubu supporters lie too much

cc: Seun You will not see this one now
Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by Yugoos: 5:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
SEE HOW MYOPIC PEOPLE ARE. YOU WANT IT ALL SET UP IN 3WEEKS ABI. THE FACT THAT LP IS NOW PART OF THE CONVERSATION IS PROGRESS ALREADY. GIVE IT TIME. CAMPAIGN NEVER EVEN START.
ASK THE SAME QUESTION IN 3MONTHS

PETER OBI IS NIGERIA'S HOPE.
ITS OKAY IF YOU DONT AGREE......YET
Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by liasmiram2567: 5:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Even without a structure I see the LP candidate pulling weight in the election.

This I have seen.

Mr seer
Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by aluyapreston: 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
brainpulse:
An unknown party with Igbos supporters. Only Omo ale will support a parry of failure.

How you guys did not know that LP collapsed their structure into APC before Peter Obi joined is outstanding. There is no LP candidate, for crying out loud. Nigerians are not smart?
Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by aluyapreston: 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
Bunch of unserious IPOB terrorists masquerading as party supporters. Make dem getat joor angry angry

How you did not know that LP collapsed their structure into APC before Peter Obi joined is outstanding. There is no LP candidate for crying out loud. Nigerians are not smart?
Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by eddie7: 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
The people that delivered votes in Ekiti are still old people, so where is the young people shouting here and there? Are we ready for this? How many of us are educating the old people in the villages on how to vote PO? Every election prior to the general election should be seen as a testing ground for election. Nothing will stop PDP and APC from buying votes except we do the background work on aged voters. They don't know all this one we are doing online. The worst thing to do now is to assume all things is working together for good for the right man PO��‍♂️
Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
Its understanding that the person contecting is not even serious how do you take the said governor aspirate serious when his not mobilizing anything.
Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by Neyoosha007(m): 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
kenzysmith:
Breaking! Kwankwaso accept to be peter obi vice the alliances agreement almost reach

Kwankwasiyas 9million votes in the bag
South east votes in the bag
South south votes in the bag
Sensible Yorubas 4 million vote in the bag
yeye dey smell
Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by Advocate500: 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
Nexus25:

Who should they have voted for?

APC's candidate parades the best credentials, he's very strong on policy.

To please you, they should have voted an intellectual vegetable PDP presented or what?

What dividend did Obiano give Anambra people? What of Ikpeazu and Uzodinma, what dividends are they giving?

In the south, your region has the worst set of governors, you have no moral right to talk to those who always make better democratic choice than you.

this is a very shameful comment to say the least. I know you one of the so called a educated youths, justifying every evil actions committed against our patrimony with another evil actions is a sign of moral decay in our society seriously.

How can you collect money and vote for the best candidate according to you,what will you expect the so called best candidate to deliver without recouping whatever he have spent before getting to power?

I believe leaders feel more obligated to perform when they believe that the people supported them unconditionally, same with the electorate when they demand for good leadership from a leader they believe they supported with their whole heart.

I thought the issue of abia state governor and kerosene was condemn by well meaning Nigerians and the media inclusive? Why are you feeling offended that someone is condemning what happened in Ekiti state today? Is that the kind of society we want to bequeath for our children?

Anambra have set a wonderful precedence, it was applauded by all and sundry, what we expected from Ekiti today was a consolidation from what we saw in Anambra,What went wrong?
Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by Eriokanmi: 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
Labour party isn't interested in any guber position, how many times are we going to tell you people this? Let governors be elected, they'd defect later after Obi takes office come 2023. It will he a replica of Mimiko , the former governor of Ondo State who won under labour party cos of the majority's decision and love for him. All the LG chairmen from the pdp later defected to join him
Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by Polchiz(m): 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
aluyapreston:

How you did not know that LP collapsed their structure into APC before Peter Obi joined is outstanding. There is no LP candidate for crying out loud. Nigerians are not smart?

They don't know how smart Obi is.

The labour party candidate was an appendage of APC carefully planted to mock Obi.
Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
You say that LP presidential candidate stands no chance and is a joker, yet you open thread after thread trying to run him down and make a mockery of his chances. The joke is on you. No one wastes time and efforts on things that do not worry them.

It's clear that the urchins who are impervious to real change want things to continue to be bad. It will inspire right thinking people to double their efforts.

Everybody with half a brain knows that APC will win Ekiti guber election. LP NEVER waxed poetic about their chances in Ekiti - much less when their candidate is said to have engaged in anti-party activities. The real deal is the presidential elections. They have made huge progress within a very short while and if they continue at this pace, they might be the party to beat.

It should worry the urchins that SDP which basically has no "structure" is giving a good shift all because they have a popular name. If Segun Oni had been ADP candidate, ADP would have been doing well instead of SDP. That means that a popular name can pull some weight. It should scare the urchins if their cerebrum functions even at 10%.

Peter Obi joined APGA as a new party without structure and beat all of PDP, AD, and ANPP by wide margins in the very first election that his party contested. He has the experience to use a small underdog party to defeat hollow behemoths. He will do it again if the stars continue to align for him. He will help Nigeria as he helped Anambra State. He took Anambra from the doldrums to a good place. He is a big blessing. God will always be with him.
Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by od501: 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
seunmsg:
Labour Party agents are on Twitter and Facebook abusing, cursing and threatening the lives of anybody that is not supporting Peter Obi.

Their presidential candidate is also in Egypt studying Al-Sisi’s electricity. Egyptian mummies will come and mobilize for him on Election Day grin grin grin

Cry me a river, child!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Youths Vandalise, Burn PDP Campaign Office As Buhari Visits Maiduguri / Shehu Sani Meets Buhari, Says 'I Cannot Be Suspended' / IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.