Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,453 members, 7,781,309 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:13 PM

Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth (69915 Views)

What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. / Can You Cook Your Meals With Shea Butter? (pictures) / See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Channah1(f): 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
The rain has kept me indoors since morning, not letting me know what to do with my life. So I slept only to wake up and realize I've not eaten.

I strolled to a nearby eatery and this was what I got for 1700. E no even "ok me".

Its better to cook your own meals o.. I can't wait for this regime to be over.

Semo 300
Soup 1 portion 400
Goat meat. That small thing 1k.

They tricked me into buying that soup because what I saw on the menu list was ognono 200 only to finish eating and the lady now told me it's 400. I checked again and saw that the menu list has torn. That was why the price of the ognono now tilted down and pointed to the wrong price ( 200).

Why would they even sell soup separately? Is that not wrong?

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Blossommind: 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
ok

3 Likes

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by doggedfighter(f): 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by blazingblender(m): 5:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
Jeeeez
Baba abeg was the soup sweet
Because I know a place in ph this 1700 will buy me pounded yam and soup with assorted meats 4 times

206 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Channah1(f): 5:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
blazingblender:
Jeeeez
Baba abeg was the soup sweet
Because I know a place in ph this 1700 will buy me pounded yam and soup with assorted meats 4 times

E no kukuma sweet. Just bland taste as usual.

This is Lagos o. Hm.

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Channah1(f): 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
And now I'm still very hungry undecided.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by JOACHINpedro: 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
Channah1:

E no kukuma sweet. Just bland taste as usual.

This is Lagos o. Hm.
angry

1 Like

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Kimiso(m): 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
Shey you take colorado before viewing the menu Ni,that made you not check very well anyway god go help us in these country

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by olasaad(f): 5:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
Please Aunty next time no matter the hunger endeavour to cook. 1700 is still alright to cook Eba and Ogbono

104 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Channah1(f): 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
olasaad:
Please Aunty next time no matter the hunger endeavour to cook. 1700 is still alright to cook Eba and Ogbono

I'm telling you. I'm just wondering why I didn't even drink tea self.

Laziness nor good Sha cos I'm tired and still tired to do anything even as I speak to you.

Maybe dinner will be akara and bread but even akara nor gree person touch hand. Looks like bottle cover size.

Naija which way o?

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Bluish44(m): 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
Channah1:

Laziness nor good Sha cos I'm tired and still tired to do anything even as I speak to you.

Maybe dinner will be akara and bread but even akara nor gree person touch hand. Looks like bottle cover size.

Naija which way o?
lagos-ibadan expressway

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by olasaad(f): 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
Channah1:

Naija which way o?

This is not the issue but our people are so greedy abi which one is eba 300 and soup without meat ooo 400 cheesy se they want you to eat eba alone

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Channah1(f): 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
olasaad:

This is not the issue but our people are so greedy abi which one is eba 300 and soup without meat ooo 400 :D se they want you to eat eba alone

O ho o. That is the question i always ask. Is it possible to buy only semo without soup? So annoying.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Nekky5(f): 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
We have now learnt to improvise sometimes in terms of cooking our meals. With little money , you can make for yourself a healthy meal.Plenty crayfish and vegetables should outweigh other things we have been used to in preparing soups. We also must make sure it is well balanced for good health. Egg(s) for rice and sauces should mostly be incorporated against meat when it is unaffordable.This Buhari regime has taught us how to survive in the midst of NOTHING. We will SURVIVE!!

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
I will always prefer cooking at home than eating out. Things are crazily expensive now and the food vendors must make gain now abi?

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Channah1(f): 7:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
I will always prefer cooking at home than eating out. Things are crazily expensive now and the food vendors must make gain now abi?

Ah.. people like you ma, have no choice than to cook at home because you're a family woman and this will not do your family.

Nekky5:
We have now learnt to improvise sometimes in terms of cooking our meals. With little money , you can make for yourself a healthy meal.Plenty crayfish and vegetables should outweigh other things we have been used to in preparing soups. We also must make sure it is well balanced for good health. Egg(s) for rice and sauces should mostly be incorporated against meat when it is unaffordable.This Buhari regime has taught us how to survive in the midst of NOTHING. We will SURVIVE!!

My dear, that's just the gospel truth. Improvisation is the way to go.
Thanks.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Channah1(f): 9:57am On Jun 19, 2022
Where are we headed in this country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by NobleSeed(m): 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
if 1700 reach you cook this kind food make I bend

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by SensualMan1(m): 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
Mad woman

1 Like

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by dapsoneh: 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
Eeeeeeeeeeyah
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
Chai!
What a rip off!

Nothing like cooking for yourself at home mehn!
The below was cooked with #2500 for 6 adults.
(2 Men and 4 women) and small soup still remain for pot sef.
It is only the garri that was at home, all the remaining ingredients was for #2500.
#LearnHowToCookForYourself@Home

29 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Sleekfingers: 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:
The rain has kept me indoors since morning, not letting me know what to do with my life. So I slept only to wake up and realize I've not eaten.

I strolled to a nearby eatery and this was what I got for 1700. E no even "ok me".

Semo 300
Soup 1 portion 400

They tricked me into buying that soup because what I saw on the menu list was ognono 200 only to finish eating and the lady now told me it's 400. I checked again and saw that the menu list has torn. That was why the price of the ognono now tilted down and pointed to the wrong price ( 200).

The soup look like baby poo...... yuck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by pretydiva(f): 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
Enjoy your meal and don't complain undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Ogaga87(m): 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
For you to have agreed to buy that meat for 1k, you must have fell for so many ponzi scheme in the past..

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Amotekun777: 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
embarassed
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by VoteTinubu2023: 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nobody will sell that food up there for 1700 naira.

Vote TINUBU 2023. Vote APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Nonexisting: 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
Go and cook your grandma rice then, why are you disturbing everybody with your nonsense story? angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by SouthSouth1914: 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nekky5:

You are brilliant. Some time ago, I was a heavy eater of Cow leg and assorted parts. Recently, I started eating more of fish. Croaker fish and assorted meat (small potion) is way healthier than cow meat (Beef especially).

I usually use oats as swallow. I am trying to totally wean myself off garri (Eba).

Truth is black man is more concerned of filing his stomach to the brim than healthy eating on small potions!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by phemmyfour: 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:

Semo 300
Soup 1 portion 400

In those days, when you buy swallow, you would get soup and pure water for free. Now everything has change. Even you cannot by bread alone, you must buy beans join

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by kponkedenge(m): 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:

Semo 300
Soup 1 portion 400

What location is this?
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by EMAXIM(m): 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
Wasted on, and not for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Kenswitch(m): 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:

Semo 300 Chai you for go mama’s chicken
Soup 1 portion 400

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Big Rat My Dog Caught Overnight / Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide / Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.