Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (403693 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nosyke(m): 10:50am On Nov 09, 2011
oayombo:

@Nosyke, your blood dey hot o, no be small matter.

You wont understand, what a perfect Christmas gift it would be grin grin grin grin grin

garnetty:

We are still waiting earnestly. Hopefully, it is not gonna be a mirage after all. God is still on the throne.
Amen OOO, the expectations of the righteous will not be cut short
Re: NSITF Interview In August by oayombo: 11:03am On Nov 09, 2011
@Nosyke, i perfectly understand, my brother. I'm also more than eager to see this deal sail through. Great start to 2012.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Broncop(m): 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2011
@Nosyke Thanks for the advice, let him create his own forum. NSITF employees only should be commenting here.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by garnetty(m): 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2011
Fellow hopefuls, the website referred to by Oayombo is even nothing other than another jobsite in the making. After the wasted sermon, i thought he was offering something tangible for people to benefit from. I'm sure he can not even help himself yet he claims to earns six digits income on regular basis.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nosyke(m): 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2011
Broncop:

@Nosyke Thanks for the advice, let him create his own forum. NSITF employees only should be commenting here.

The guy think say here no for play play, he no know say men dey vex, grin grin grin grin grin grin

garnetty:

Fellow hopefuls, the website referred to by Oayombo is even nothing other than another jobsite in the making. After the wasted sermon, i thought he was offering something tangible for people to benefit from. I'm sure he can not even help himself yet he claims to earns six digits income on regular basis.
Mehn, you get time ooo,This guy cannot even help himself with half digit let alone 6
Re: NSITF Interview In August by garnetty(m): 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2011
Just gave the guy the benefit of doubt whether he has got something to offer others and not particularly our thread only to realise that he was empty. I think we've passed the msg across to him that only serious minded persons are on this thread. QED.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by oayombo: 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2011
@garnetty, i'm not the type that gets flared up easily. Perhaps you should take a closer look at that particular comment, it wasn't posted by me. So u owe me one big apology, right?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by garnetty(m): 7:28pm On Nov 09, 2011
@ Oayombo, so so sorry. Just realised there is a mix up somewhere. No thanks to that silly intruder. Accept my sincere apology. One love.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by oayombo: 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2011
No probs man.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by aca77: 12:34am On Nov 10, 2011
Welldone guys. I've been following the thread, and I like the optimism. I'm also looking forward to the employment letter lagbara Olorun. But i was wondering: isn't it wierd that there was no interview per say? Even the so called chat was merely a verification exercise. Seems the selecrion would be done like kalokalo lottery, since i guess the people that passed the test and attended the chat are far more than the available positions? Or maybe there's something I don't know?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by garnetty(m): 7:12am On Nov 10, 2011
@ aca77, i understand your concern but you don't need to be pessimistic. Well, for me, i had a proper chat/interview and not just a verification exercise. Whatever processes to be used in determining the successful candidates for the jobs, i will never be left out. Now, that's the spirit of success. Goodluck.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by aca77: 7:32am On Nov 10, 2011
@ Garnetty, I'm definitely not pessimistic oh, just wanted to gather more info from ya'll, and now I know some of you actually had an interview. What position/ level did you apply for? Ah, how come you had a proper chat/interview and most of us didn't? I hope that doen't signal wahala for us.

I originally applied for Officer II Admin, but on the day of the 'chat', I discovered I was assigned to Officer I Enforcement. Abeg oh, please let me know whats up, you seem to be well-informed. Thanks.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by aca77: 8:02am On Nov 10, 2011

My good people, I dont think we have to allow anxiety to take over
our emotions and hopes as far as this nsitf job is concerned. From my
humble view, I think the so called chat they invited applicants for was
the last stage as i saw that as verification and documentation stage. In
fact, one applicant who was beside me all through was full of
confidence that anyone whose name was on the list had gotten the job. I ask him how sure he was, he told me not to bother. When we
eventually entered the room together, i discovered he was very
familiar with those handling the process as they exchanged
pleasantries in a familiar way. On the issue of federal character, i think
the agency's list was in compliance with this as another applicant told
me there that prior to the chat invitation message, the agency called him to verify his state of origin and when he told them, he got the sms
the following day. If anyone was interested in hijacking some slots, it
would have been done at the test level, not at this stage. it is only
those that did not show up for the chat that would have themselves to
be blamed because they will substitute their names with others so that
they can meet the desired target number of staff. Best of luck. Have I spoken well?

@Kuma,

Thanks a lot for this. I believe every word and punctuation mark in this post! The wait continues, hopefully not for too long.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by garnetty(m): 8:22am On Nov 10, 2011
@ aca77, i applied for an Am position under Legal Services and on the day of the interview/chat was asked questions pertaining my field of study i.e. Legal hypothetical questions. My credentials were thereafter verified and recorded. About the misplacement occasioned with respect to the position you applied for, i think it is a mere irregularity which can be sorted out during the final process or when dispatching the employment letters. For now, let's pray everything works well for us and in our favour. Best of luck.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by sookoo: 9:45am On Nov 10, 2011
@Nosyke
Your optimism is catching,pal!You told our buddy who is earning six figures that only NSITF employees are to comment on our thread!that's the spirit,man!We are employees already,not applicants!whoa,I like that!thanks!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by irom: 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2011
i dont know why people are been pessimistic, all i can say is that is well after all the owner of the consulting firm is one of nsitf directors so he understand the system more than us.Mind you all that was invited for the chat has one person for each position from each state so if your two that means you have an issue,God has approved the list, so any body that came for the chat should start warming up for induction/ trianing any moment from now .So our prayer point should be for God to cover our names with his blood, its well.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by timbs001(m): 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2011
@ irom, Thanks for your comforting words. I'm warming up already
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2011
Irom Ur Post makes sense!!!
I noticed names wher put in regions too,
Well Make d Letter enter my Hands First,
Amen!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 4:33pm On Nov 10, 2011
Irom Ur Post makes sense!!!
I noticed names wher put in regions too,
Well Make d Letter enter my Hands First,
Amen!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by aca77: 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2011
Seriously, it seems our optimism is not misplaced. The number of people that passed the test and were invited for the chat was less than 5% of those that applied and wrote the test. I remember the population at the test venue in Illupeju was like a small city. And for us to pass the test is the biggest task there was, not easy. I'm having a really good vibe about this. Besides, I believe this state of origin thing because one girl that sat beside me while we waited for the 'chat' confessed that an insider asked her to change from her original state (Delta) to her Husband's state (Anambra) because the quota for Delta state was full already. Na wah. All is well that ends well.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by irom: 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2011
if u notice on the day of chat, more than half came from the northern part of the country,majority of those invited from far east and south south could not come for logistics , south west was small so coming to quota system i think south west , east and south south are favored cos their number is too small to compared to the northern state.so lets use prayer to back it up .its well.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by danbatyagi: 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2011
NSITF hopefuls check this out!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by danbatyagi: 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2011
Re: NSITF Interview In August by danbatyagi: 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2011
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2011
@Danbatyagi, what are we Checking outList don comot ne
Re: NSITF Interview In August by makonko(m): 10:33pm On Nov 11, 2011
@danbatyagi, check what out?  
Re: NSITF Interview In August by makonko(m): 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2011
no kom here dey play o. angry
Re: NSITF Interview In August by danbatyagi: 11:05pm On Nov 11, 2011
Re: NSITF Interview In August by makonko(m): 11:15pm On Nov 11, 2011
Na craze dey worry u danbatyagi> Idiota

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.