Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,731 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport (64877 Views)

Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / EndSARS: Akwa Ibom Youths Take Steps To Forestall Further Violence, Looting / Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Moses86(m): 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
obi should stop day dreaming... his so called online extremists won't come out on election Day to vote for him... pandora WTF man!!!!
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by triple996(m): 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
Abdul05:
grin youths ke ..abi his own people from South East....see flattino"s heads ... grin grin

Look at other passengers ..facing elsewhere ..

They didn't recognize him. grin grin
U diz guy de give them hot hot woooo
U no de pity atoll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Nakuza(m): 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
Systrom:
Peter Obi, on your mandate I stand gidigba

Tinubu, on your manhood I stand
You don't need to insult any candidate to proof your support for your prefer candidate. Please note, you are not doing your candidate good by insulting others.
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Akerele44(m): 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Akerele Musiliu, you have always been told to cut down on the intake of Agbo especially monkeytail but you don't want to listen.

Just imagine how your brain couldn't decipher what your eyes are seeing.

Eyah stop crying nah
Ur brother party no dey even breath for Ekiti
Don't worry Twitter will compensate Obi as Twitter president grin
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by beardedboy(m): 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:

Keep kwayet there!!!

We the youths from the six South-West states of Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ondo and Ekiti have decided to be OBIdient!!! Come 2023, we Yorubas will vote for Peter Obi.

The Rock we know, the Rock we support!!!
No yoruba man calls himself Afonja. Only nairaland Igbos do. Your account is fake fake fake.
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by sweetjohn(m): 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
Abdul05:
grin youths ke ..abi his own people from South East....see flattino"s heads ... grin grin

What is really moving you towards the choice of next Presidential election? Is it tribalism and religion or competence and integrity? What shall you gain when you risked your life and the lives of your children children unborn in the hands of vissionless men who careless about if you are even from their village and thus milk your future dry and live you in abject poverty? what do you gain in recycling thieves and old grandpa to power?

If you were to be the CEO of a multibillion company, among Tinubu, Atiku and Obi who are you likely going to make your company Director assuming you are to retire and you have no successor?

There is no one above 70 can ever be employed by any of Tinubu or Atiku company. Remembered the labour market, one of the most used qualifications of screening applicants in the companies held by most companies including Tinubu and Atuku is age (as low as 23 -25 years) but yet you as a young man want to vote in a grandpa to pilot our future.

We the good youths have moved beyond tribalism and religion to a better Nigeria. We are seriously and unshakeably Obi-dient

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Cholls(m): 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
nedekid:

You sef should know how to ignore a trash talker.
my brother I'm sorry...I just can't imagine is audacity.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by OnyeFely: 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
Our incoming president. Ditractors won't like this.
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
Akerele44:

Eyah stop crying nah
Ur brother party no dey even breath for Ekiti
Don't worry Twitter will compensate Obi as Twitter president grin

Me cry? grin grin grin

Wetin concern me and Ekiti? We're talking about Nigeria and how it would be better.

Obi is the Man. Remain OBIdient.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Shevchenkko: 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
Abdul05:

Apparently you're in pain. Kpele

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by hohafrank(m): 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
The man that put Tinubu in panic mood .

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by pacesetting: 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
Na Atiku first travel oo to Dubai. Go and verify.
peepydelano:
Social media president, rubbish. I hated him on how quickly he moved on and traveled when Atiku lost the 2019 election showing he’s less first travel oo to Dubai. Go and verify. concernede loss, it proves disloyalty and such person shouldn’t be trusted.
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by hopexter(m): 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Peter Obi is really pulling weight as underdog ...

Just because he took photos with four of his fans
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by rollywise(m): 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
Reality3080:
don’t mind them

And all those who occupy those seats, see where they have taken this country to. I'm so ashamed of you as a human being and a Nigerian. Aren't you tired of the situation of 90% of Nigerians? Or are things very rosey for you? I don't get?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Ezedon(m): 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
Man of the people

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
Abdul05:

Go to eeel!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Zion243(m): 6:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
I will recommend him as a minister of youth to Tinubu.

BAT23!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
Abdul05:

Is it not better than seeing delegates that he gave #75k to vote for him?

This man is for the masses not for delegates abeg....
Pipe low and be OBIdient!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by casualobserver: 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
Elections are holding in Ekiti, you have a candidate, instead of showing support with your presence, you run away to Egypt.
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Kelsmatuc(m): 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
peepydelano:
Social media president, rubbish. I hated him on how quickly he moved on and traveled when Atiku lost the 2019 election showing he’s less concerned about the loss, it proves disloyalty and such person shouldn’t be trusted.
I just tirefor una....I so wish I am not I. Dis country sharing d same space with u....even d Atiku who lost...traveled.....una go wail tire
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
Fairmedia:

The biggest nuisance in the country, even a fool knows oil is our biggest revenue earner, and that comes from the Niger Delta, and the biggest IGR state is Lagos. Bayelsa, Ijaw, Edo, Cross river, Rivers are not igbos. Shut up under dogs.

Lagos na Igbos business tycoons na. Majority.
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Akerele44(m): 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Me cry? grin grin grin

Wetin concern me and Ekiti? We're talking about Nigeria and how it would be better.

Obi is the Man. Remain OBIdient.
Party the doesn't have a single governor...Rep.. Senator.. councilor... council Chairman...e killed everything him himself is stingy..how can u win election in this sane country without having all this...if u 're into politics u will understand what am trying to say...truly he has supporters but poor financing if kwankwaso merge with him he may still try to clinch 2nd....they don't av agent in most polling unit in the state.. people supporting him vote won't count..i did not hate him..i swear...am only saying all this base on analysis
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
Fairmedia:

The biggest nuisance in the country, even a fool knows oil is our biggest revenue earner, and that comes from the Niger Delta, and the biggest IGR state is Lagos. Bayelsa, Ijaw, Edo, Cross river, Rivers are not igbos. Shut up under dogs.

I be Warri boi oh, so na our oil, Una Dey use raise shoulder dey misbehave
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by BadNews: 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
Money Is Really Good ooooo
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
Zion243:
I will recommend him as a minister of youth to Tinubu.

BAT23!

Or may be Minister that will be holding BAT'S hands as he writes or signs documents as his hands will be shaking from you know nah....

Let's think about it and give him that Minister
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Bollinga: 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
Abdul05:

Aboki e dey pain you ����
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Enumerator(m): 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
Suffer no dey tire you
ufotty2001:
Peter obi can never win election in Nigeria here..
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

I be Warri boi oh, so na our oil, Una Dey use raise shoulder dey misbehave
If you like come from Togo, I never seen a people with so much inferiority complex, always want to soothe their egos. It's a mystery how you people think, your thought process really warped. Lagos makes most of its earnings and taxes from those conglomerates, blue chip companies, maritime, transportation taxes, only a fraction is made by revenue collected from shop owners. There are different levels of business.
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Peter Obi is really pulling weight as underdog ...
Feather Igbotic weight
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Bashir75: 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
[quote author=TMSMedia post=113929165]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZyaENjNPSE

Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport (Photo, Video) - IGBERETV

https://twitter.com/comradephils/status/1538191528706850816?t=nt7EdgxeBqGE0xR3eYzmrQ&s=19

Why is this an issue? When Igbos meet their Biafran leader? It will be a big deal if Abuja Airport security is breached as a result.
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Bollinga: 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
iReddington:
See tray heads everywhere grin Awon olori pelebe

Awon omo nna taking selfie with that feminine voiced stingy man that can't even come third on election Day.
Social media president. grin

Why are you so pained. Them use your phone snap the selfie? Amebo
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by PrinceMajestic: 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
Peter obi supporters are irredeemable idiots that will rather live in delusion than tell themselves the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears / Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi / Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.