Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? (37942 Views)

I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] / The Money I Saved In My Saving Box / Checkout The Money I Saved Within 3 Months With My Piggy Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by MartinsD12(m): 10:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
PavillionEnergy:
The heading sounds funny and I trust Nairalanders to take a swipe at me. But this has been disturbing me and I want you guys to help me look into this matter.

In 2021, I came across a young lady. She is beautiful and she has the right curves in appropriate dimensions. I liked her instantly. We exchanged contacts and we started talking.

I was very busy with work and we spoke like twice in a week though I used to see her briefly whenever she visits my Uncle's shop.

I later noticed this girl usually hangs out with a lot of guys. All these boys who wear stockings, carry cross-bags, lock their hairs and wear 'oroma' earpods. grin
She is constantly on TikTok and all my 'crush' for her has disappeared.

In April this year, I received a call from her and she told me she went to Abuja for a programme. She said she was stranded and needed some funds to sort out something.

I wired her the money and I relocated from the town in May. I waited till June and she never called to dicsuss the money.
I started calling her two weeks ago and she wouldn't pick my calls. After series of unanswered calls, she picked and told me to send my account details.

She did not send the money and has not returned my calls since then.

How do I get the money back?
Na you do yourself, you fall mumu
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by richie3384: 10:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
She played u. She didn't travel anywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by richie3384: 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
Don't bother her anymore, just wait awhile and use a better compelling format to ask her for "her" money. 30% probability she'll comply. Just be sure the situation is real but exaggerated
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by sript: 10:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
During Corona break I came back from school,
My babe( now ex ) pleaded with me to lend her about 30k to startup a business Idea she introduced to me.

According to her, the proceeds from the business would enable her in paying some fraction of her school fee and other bills... Since Back home her parents could only do little for her (I was actually aware of her situation, asper family friend, lol)

My instinct was telling me to ignore. Simp-me because of my feeling for her damned the voice of reasoning... I saw it that since I wasn't able to send her money in school, that was my own little way if assistance. A decision that would latter haunt me

Took out of the money that was meant for my school fee, and gave it to her..one chance. Handicap!! cheesy
Since then I started having doubts

She agreed on paying certain amount every month base on how the business flourishes..

I got 5k the first month. Little did I know that, that would be the last I would receive,.

Babe return to school, (she attended school of health ) while I remained at home. Being school of health tech, Corona break only had little halt on their school session

Babe kept promising me she would pay back. That was how I was counting as month became months ...

In my mind I knew she would not be able to pay back given how should would complain about situation at home. so in mind I just forgot the Money,..then came the final straw that broke the camel back, we broke up not quite long after.

Business gone wrong, so I concluded..I mueev

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Funflipper: 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
Kollins11:
how can you lend a Nigerian girl money and expect her to pay back? You no even see the colour of her pant sef not to talk of shifting the pant.. Nawa 4 u.

But if your fellow guy ask you for financial help you go say you no get money.

I have said it here countless times... I don't just give Nigerian ladies my hard earned money anyhow, she must work (fvck) for it... Whether she's married, single, in a relationship, divorced, complicated, single-mother or my crush I don't care her status.. All I know is that She must work (fvck) for it before I help her financially.

Man wey sabi.
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by AlphaStorm: 10:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
PavillionEnergy:
The heading sounds funny and I trust Nairalanders to take a swipe at me. But this has been disturbing me and I want you guys to help me look into this matter.

In 2021, I came across a young lady. She is beautiful and she has the right curves in appropriate dimensions. I liked her instantly. We exchanged contacts and we started talking.

I was very busy with work and we spoke like twice in a week though I used to see her briefly whenever she visits my Uncle's shop.

I later noticed this girl usually hangs out with a lot of guys. All these boys who wear stockings, carry cross-bags, lock their hairs and wear 'oroma' earpods. grin

In April this year, I received a call from her and she told me she went to Abuja for a programme. She said she was stranded and needed some funds to sort out something.

I wired her the money and I relocated from the town in May. I waited till June and she never called to dicsuss the money.
I started calling her two weeks ago and she wouldn't pick my calls. After series of unanswered calls, she picked and told me to send my account details.

Forgerrabourit !!!

You are neva getting that MONEY again !!!!!!
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by swissgoldenpro2: 11:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ask them politely, throwey e
Face
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Gerrard59(m): 11:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
LUAN1:
you have been scammed Op, many Nigerian girls are using this borrowing format to scam any guy who SIMPed around Them, this happened to me too few weeks ago, met this girl which I liked so much, I asked for her number she refused, I Ignored her for a while, after many months she came by herself to give me the number, the moment she gave me the number my instinct told me that she wants to bill me because she probably saw me as a SIMP, that same evening while we were chatting, she started the billing, she indirectly asked me of 3k saying the Chase her sister out of school that she wish she could get 3k to send to he sister, I Ignored her, month later, she messaged me to help her with 1k to complete something, I Ignored again, few months again she massage me again to borrow her 5k that wen she come back From work she will refund it, I Ignored her the 3rd time, that was how she stopped chatting with me. Girl where no dey gree come my house,

You are a smart man!

Well done!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by NessFortunate: 11:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
PavillionEnergy:

The money is not too huge but in double digits.
I feel I need to teach her a life lesson.

BRUV, I HAVE BEEN THERE TOO, HELPING LADIES AND LOOKING STUPID, FRUSTRATED. IN ALL TRY TO IGNORE HER, DON'T DO SOMETHING THAT WOULD TURN THE TABLE AROUND, MAKING YOU THE BAD PERSON. DON'T HARM HER LET KARMAL DO IT OKAY.
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Gerrard59(m): 11:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
The money is gone!

The mistake you made is lending a young Nigerian female money esp a beautiful and curvy one. Great mistake. I can take ladies out for dates (which I do occasionally) but I will not lend those ladies money no matter what. Generally, I am wary of lending money to typical Nigerians.
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Boladdsox(m): 11:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
My friend, have you ever heard of the term "ONE CHANCE"?

That's your case.
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Flex101: 11:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
Na so one wey i dey follow talk from one of these social platform, she even gave me her number we started talking on phone, jone day mumu call me say abeg e get wetin she want ask me, i just laugh i know say na money she want ask....i told her oya spill, shw say she no know how to talk start, finally she say whether i fit lend her 14500, i was literally laughing out loud. I told her "look am not gonna lend u money but i can give u 5k, i dont want a situation u will see my call u will run and hide" because as we speak my money plenty for people hand. She want begin persuade me, na so i tell her say if she talk plenty i go reduce the money to 3k. Na so she wake up o... Finally sent her the money. Guess what... Mumu never call me again to even say how are u doing. Hehehehe untop chicken change o

uote author=PavillionEnergy post=113929360]The heading sounds funny and I trust Nairalanders to take a swipe at me. But this has been disturbing me and I want you guys to help me look into this matter.

How do I get the money back?[/quote]
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Localordinary: 11:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
Money that you can't forfeit don't lend it out

quote author=PavillionEnergy post=113929360]The heading sounds funny and I trust Nairalanders to take a swipe at me. But this has been disturbing me and I want you guys to help me look into this matter.

How do I get the money back?[/quote]
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by donhils: 11:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
PavillionEnergy:

I'm regretting my sheer generosity.
How much is the money?
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lending naija babe money na dash. Dem gats give you street OT. Haba!
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Judybash93(m): 11:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
Aye le o

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by akee01(m): 11:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
PavillionEnergy:

Just let go pls.... She doesn't really deserve all dis attention u are giving her
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by onlysose(m): 12:11am On Jun 23, 2022
This is a financial crime, and EFCC comes to my mind.
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Okoniaerewa: 12:47am On Jun 23, 2022
Let it be a by gone or u go and buy gun
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by hardon1(m): 12:52am On Jun 23, 2022
Some men mumu sha
She and her boyfriend have eaten your money. Period!

Girl you barely know na im u mumu send money. Why is it that most of us men are afraid of being termed "stingy". The moment you learn to chest that word, then you have become a man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by constyo: 1:26am On Jun 23, 2022
Men are created to spend or to give so stop lamenting whenever you give. Giving makes you a real guy.
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Oluwatomisin29: 1:57am On Jun 23, 2022
Your money is gone for good �
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Gerrard59(m): 2:01am On Jun 23, 2022
jaephoenix:
Please, its called 'lending' not 'borrowing'. Op, lent her money. I see our English is so poor in this country

Honestly, I am baffled by how it became popular on social media. Ghanaians, South Africans and Kenyans don't make that mistake.

"I borrowed someone money" instead of "I lent someone money". Tomorrow, the same clowns will chant that English no be my mama language while at the same time demanding that British Council waive IELTS for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by underpinna: 2:03am On Jun 23, 2022
Nikkganc08:

Grammarly, Quillbot, Canva Pro, Turnitin, etc from me for as low as 3k....

How long is the license for these softwares
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Keepamsafe: 3:32am On Jun 23, 2022
Kollins11:
how can you lend a Nigerian girl money and expect her to pay back? You no even see the colour of her pant sef not to talk of shifting the pant.. Nawa 4 u.

I have said it here countless times... I don't just give Nigerian ladies my hard earned money anyhow, she must work (fvck) for it... Whether she's married, single, in a relationship, divorced, complicated, single-mother or my crush I don't care her status.. All I know is that She must work (fvck) for it before I help her financially.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:55am On Jun 23, 2022
Kollins11:

Preach brother Preach..
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Passionate1(m): 5:18am On Jun 23, 2022
Right curves in appropriate dimensions. . hmmmmm

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Tundex911: 6:05am On Jun 23, 2022
If I may ask you

How much is the money??
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by jonahhh: 6:16am On Jun 23, 2022
PavillionEnergy:

No go commit crime o because you wan sho toto say u no b mumu… don’t borrow a lady money you can’t let go.
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Clinghton: 6:24am On Jun 23, 2022
Your problems started with 'she is beautiful and has the right curves'. Eben when you noticed her lifestyle did you make it clear to her that you borrowed her the money.

Maybe you should forget it and move on.
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by KIDfurniture(m): 6:30am On Jun 23, 2022
Loan to a woman u have probably sexed more than 100 times ? If yes plz forget that money and move on my brother ! They don’t have integrity soon as they av other men giving them that sex better than you

PavillionEnergy:

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Sheriman(m): 6:59am On Jun 23, 2022
You must be a big fool!! In this Buhari economy, you are still Simpson for one public toilet
PavillionEnergy:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now / CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home / Kano Currency Exchange Market In 1964

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.