Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:24 PM

Check Out The New Tecno Camon 19 Series Specifications And Prices In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Out The New Tecno Camon 19 Series Specifications And Prices In Nigeria (951 Views)

Unveiling Of The TECNO SPARK 10 Series (specifications And Images) / Pictures From TECNO CAMON 19 Series Launch In Lagos / Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The New Tecno Camon 19 Series Specifications And Prices In Nigeria by Taiyemando(m): 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
The Tecno Camon 19 is the first model of the well-respected Tecno Camon Series, which is noted for producing excellent photographs. It is the immediate successor to the Tecno Camon 18 and comes with an improved camera. The Tecno Camon 19 has a display that is 6.8 inches, a triple back camera that is 64 megapixels, and a battery that is 5000 mAh.

Tecno Camon 19 Specifications

6.8-inch IPS LCD Display, 1080 x 2460 Pixels, (395 ppi)
Android 12, HIOS 8.6
MediaTek Helio G85 (12nm) Octa-Core Processor
4GB or 6GB RAM
128GB Built-in Storage
Fingerprint Sensor (Side-Mounted)
64MP + 2MP +  QVGA AI Triple Rear Camera
16MP Front Camera
18W Flash Charging Capacity
5000 mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery

Tecno Camon 19: Design and Display

The Tecno Camon 19 has a design that is similar of the Tecno Spark 9 Pro, and it is offered in three different color options: Eco Black, Sea Salt White, and Digital Green. It is constructed entirely out of plastic.

The positioning of the camera on this Tecno phone is similar to that of the Spark 9 Pro. There is a cutout in the form of an infinity O for the front camera. With a back camera that gives the appearance of a dual camera on the surface by having two camera rings, but upon closer inspection, you will see that it really has three rear cameras since one of the camera rings contains two cameras.

Display-wise, the Tecno Camon 19 is identical to both its forerunner, the Camon 18, and its successor, the Camon 18P. The IPS display measures 6.8 inches in size and has a resolution of 1080 by 2460 pixels.

Click the Below Link To Read More

https://jobzea.com/tecno-camon-19-specifications-and-prices/

1 Like

Re: Check Out The New Tecno Camon 19 Series Specifications And Prices In Nigeria by Yinksy09(m): 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
The Camon 19 has great specs

1 Like

Re: Check Out The New Tecno Camon 19 Series Specifications And Prices In Nigeria by Jayjerjay: 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2022
TECNO really made a great device with this Camon 19, sleek and durable...

1 Like

Re: Check Out The New Tecno Camon 19 Series Specifications And Prices In Nigeria by Mimiko3: 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
Na how I go buy Camon 19 just dey my head since all these days, beautiful device, make me sef be like person wey dey use iphone from afar, lol

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The New Tecno Camon 19 Series Specifications And Prices In Nigeria by Nuelng: 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
Money for camon 19 is almost complete, mid October, market ways to purchase, emi sinzu

1 Like

Re: Check Out The New Tecno Camon 19 Series Specifications And Prices In Nigeria by AyodejiFelix(m): 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2022
TECNO as a Brand has done a wonderful job. I give it to the brand with this Camon 19

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The New Tecno Camon 19 Series Specifications And Prices In Nigeria by EinsteinAyo(m): 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2022
This is one of the best Smartphones in the market. Kudos to the brand for the work done.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The New Tecno Camon 19 Series Specifications And Prices In Nigeria by OladapoF(m): 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2022
This is well detailed. Thank you for the update.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The New Tecno Camon 19 Series Specifications And Prices In Nigeria by AREWAELENU: 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2022
Which one will you recommend between the 2 now

The premier (camon 18) and camon19pro
Re: Check Out The New Tecno Camon 19 Series Specifications And Prices In Nigeria by hoilakes(m): 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2022
No be small thing!

I for like this PRO Mondrian Edition to come with 256 storage
because high quality cameras needs big storage

all well and good anyways!

1 Like

Re: Check Out The New Tecno Camon 19 Series Specifications And Prices In Nigeria by saratackit: 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2022
Its time to check this Camon 19 series out

the noise is every where

1 Like

Re: Check Out The New Tecno Camon 19 Series Specifications And Prices In Nigeria by Zarandah: 9:27am On Sep 26, 2022
The Camon series are always very good. Speaking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The New Tecno Camon 19 Series Specifications And Prices In Nigeria by DanyelAmeh: 9:29am On Sep 26, 2022
The way people dey talk about this phone so, e suppose make sense oh

1 Like

Re: Check Out The New Tecno Camon 19 Series Specifications And Prices In Nigeria by PotterJokes44: 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2022
AyodejiFelix:
TECNO as a Brand has done a wonderful job. I give it to the brand with this Camon 19

I couldn't agree more,they really outdid themselves with the Mondarian Edition though,great design,great experience

1 Like

Re: Check Out The New Tecno Camon 19 Series Specifications And Prices In Nigeria by KeplersCross: 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
PotterJokes44:

I couldn't agree more,they really outdid themselves with the Mondarian Edition though,great design,great experience

I swr,that particular edition was lit and funny enough it's worth the price sha because the packaging alone is one of a kind,like have you watched the unboxing and reviews cool

1 Like

Re: Check Out The New Tecno Camon 19 Series Specifications And Prices In Nigeria by KingUka: 8:27pm On Sep 26, 2022
Phones dey this life men. God abeg, I don't want to be a mechanic , i want to be a baller

1 Like

Re: Check Out The New Tecno Camon 19 Series Specifications And Prices In Nigeria by 0xAaron: 8:43pm On Sep 26, 2022
AREWAELENU:
Which one will you recommend between the 2 now

The premier (camon 18) and camon19pro
I will pick camon 19 sha ohh checkout these specs shocked

1 Like

Re: Check Out The New Tecno Camon 19 Series Specifications And Prices In Nigeria by 0xAaron: 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
Re: Check Out The New Tecno Camon 19 Series Specifications And Prices In Nigeria by yomifola(m): 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2022
KingUka:
Phones dey this life men. God abeg, I don't want to be a mechanic , i want to be a baller

And who tells u say a mechanic can't be a baller?

1 Like

Re: Check Out The New Tecno Camon 19 Series Specifications And Prices In Nigeria by Franktom247(m): 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
Na the camera quality and storage capacity I like pass

1 Like

Re: Check Out The New Tecno Camon 19 Series Specifications And Prices In Nigeria by KingUka: 9:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
yomifola:

And who tells u say a mechanic can't be a baller?
You can be a mechanic and a baller then smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help I'm Seeing Different Redmi 10c Chipset Variations / Please How True Is These Jumia Promotion / Iphone 14 Plus 128gb 420k For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.