Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? (47606 Views)

Top 5 Most Handsome Men In Nigeria ( Pictures ) / Why Are Men Always complaining About women. / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by 9jaRealist: 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nednelz:
Once had this gurl I met during my University days..she told me she likes me buh can't date me coz I'm handsome.. I was shocked and confused..I tried sorting things out with her buh she refused and said she doesn't want heart break..we could only be friends..we are still friends till date

I think she might have figured out you were too gullible to date… cheesy
>

1 Like

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by dmgr(m): 8:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ayanwukoma:
80% of handsome men, I mean men who are truly handsome are lonely and bored most days of their life because people mostly try to stay away from them...

Women assume they have a lot of girls flocking around them which is not always true.

Some men are afraid or jealous to be friends with them so as not to cause problem with their wife/fiancees/girlfriend.

Same can't be said for pretty girls, who men flock around with.

True or false

True
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by naijapikin2(m): 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
I can relate... I really do. cool
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by obinna58(m): 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
9jaRealist:

How would you know?
When it sounds like you have neither.

Just kidding! grin
>
I'm better than you in both ways wink
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by madjune(m): 8:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
gerizzim:

youngman,how true is your assertion? is ur view standing for year 2022 or 1995? are you saying they now catwalk into the arms of an ugly brother. Don't you see them list out "he must be handsome" in the spec.

Young man?

You may lack the depth to fathom what i speak of...

Is it not funny to question one's shared lived experience?

How old are you?
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by pargelenis(m): 8:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
The OP must be hangry
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by VirileNelly2420: 8:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
Cubalabloo:
But the pictures does not depict handsome men!
The first was gud, but d 2nd na glorified ekuke grin grin
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by akin9ja78(m): 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
Arrr handsome lads got bitches for hand oh, people don’t trust us na why we dey lonely
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by bigiyaro(m): 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oga this ur research no follow, ladies don't allow handsome dudes to rest.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by NACE13: 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
Not entirely true though. Most have standards and are quite picky but many see that as pride.
Some don't have that patience to woo the ones they kind of like and also that fear of rejection from the opposite sex may be a cause.
The ones they like may not reciprocate, and some expect them to push further to know how serious the dude is.
Some lack that alpha status- they just have a fine face, nothing more. They lack Confidence, charisma, ruggedness, manners and so much more.
Some even spend more time with their mirrors preening undecided

But forget o, girls dey rush dem nonetheless.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by bizzibodi(m): 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ishilove:
Handsome? undecided
That guy handsome na,he no get big mouth,3eyes na!
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by BRATISLAVA: 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
chigoizie7:
There is this misconception that they are either taken or that they are players.
Same with beautiful women.
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by SenatePresdo(m): 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
Divay22:

Praise singer angry

Do i look like an artist to you? grin
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by buJu234: 9:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
It's high time some guys know that how handsome u re doesn't make u a better man.

what moves a lot of women is your brainpower, vision, money, and manners..
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by afolayan1083(m): 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
As how pls?
Bouncing2:

Yeah,,, forget about the funny hairstyle.. he's actually handsome
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Slurity(m): 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ayanwukoma:
80% of handsome men, I mean men who are truly handsome are lonely and bored most days of their life because people mostly try to stay away from them...

Women assume they have a lot of girls flocking around them which is not always true.

Some men are afraid or jealous to be friends with them so as not to cause problem with their wife/fiancees/girlfriend.

True or false
keeping beard is your own definition of handsome?
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by medropoly(m): 9:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
To be an handsome guy is dis country is to have money in yr pocket tongue
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by diggindeep: 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
Bouncing2:

Yeah,,, forget about the funny hairstyle.. he's actually handsome

Take another look at him without the haircut

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by saintrow1: 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
Looks don't attract girls. Money and success does.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Skmoda360(m): 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
Who concert this shit.....absolute bardadash......
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by kechywillz(m): 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
Cubalabloo:
But the pictures does not depict handsome men!
The first picture is image of handsome man,but the second looks like agbero
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Titaniumental: 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ayanwukoma:

True or false
This is true for the introverted ones

1 Like

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Autobot05: 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ayanwukoma:

True or false

Which hairstyle that guy in the second pic barb tho �

Jesus is the ONLY Way ❤️
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Zeus039(m): 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ayanwukoma:

True or false

We ddy Bleep una girlfriends lowkey grin
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
the second guy handsome , wetin u smoke , anyways handsome guys are not lonely ,they get lots of bitches

How did this get more than 100 likes?
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Ballzproblemm: 9:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
Chuvin22:

How did this get more than 100 likes?
because smart people agree with me ,why dumb niggas like you ,who are not worth my time mention me ,so if I were you I would either like my post or Ignore it
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by gudugudumeje: 10:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
You are wrong.....

You cannot be lonely if you play your cards well. Family and friends of decades will not run away from.you if you don't put them off and, or at arm's length. Poor socialization is the major cause of loneliness, not getting married, et al. What socialization, education or, politics will do, millions of orayer and fasting, miracles, etc. cannot do it. Nb. Pinto.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Karlifate: 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
DoNotMakeItWors:
What a good time to be ugly .... Lots of attention from gels no go kee me grin

Who say there's no strength in weakness shocked

cheesy grin grin

Indeed.
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by captainbangz: 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
techgen:
Handsome guys with talent are usually lonely, because most ladies feels inferior...not the ones without,... they're the ones that attracts pants.
That's just me, 6ft11", but don't associate.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
Those men in the pics above are anything but handsome...
Pictures of cute White or Asian guys should have been used instead..
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by aulaka: 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
I'm not single!
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Ayanwukoma: 10:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
Favorolasupo:
Those men in the pics above are anything but handsome...
Pictures of cute White or Asian guys should have been used instead..
yet your dripping wet

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) / Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding / Map Reading! Lost Couple Look For Way Out In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.