Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Okowa: I Am An Igbo Man, Can't Be Counted Out - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa: I Am An Igbo Man, Can't Be Counted Out (43299 Views)

2face Is Asking Why An Idoma Man Can't Be Governor In Benue, What About Igede? / Mr.jollof To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa, I Want Bet You Say AGBO Dey Cure COVID-19 / Litmus Test: Will Delta State House Of Assembly Lick Vomit And Swallow Okowa’s I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa: I Am An Igbo Man, Can't Be Counted Out by Pakute: 8:09am On Jun 19, 2022
franchasofficia:
Lol

Dear Okowa, everybody knows you are Igbo, only the fools think otherwise because of crude oil, but the issue is, Igbos won't vote for you and Atiku just because Atiku chose you an Igbo man as VP. Igbos don't play tribal politics like Yorubas and maybe Hausa-Fulanis.

In 2003, Ikemba Ojukwu the face of Biafra contested for President against Obasanjo, Igbos didn't vote for Ikemba, they rather voted massively for Obasanjo a Yoruba man.

Also in the same 2003, Buhari picked Chuba Okadigbo an eminent Igbo son as VP and Igbos rejected them also and instead voted for Obasanjo a Yoruba man.

Igbos supported Atiku/Obi in 2019 because Igbos believed in Obi and also saw Atiku as a detribalised man who is not a religious bigot like Buhari, not just because Atiku picked Obi as VP.

Igbo youths are queuing behind Peter Obi now not because Obi is Igbo but because they see quality, a high level of honesty and accountability in Peter Obi more than others. Only Prof Yemi Osinbajo could have divided Igbo votes with Peter Obi in 2023 but unfortunately APC chose the wrong person to fly their ticket.
Aside being the most tribalistic set of people, ibos are the biggest liars in the world, you can lie your way to get sympathy especially from dumb people.
PDP is an all ibo affairs, even if the devil was PDP flagbearer, ibos would vote for him overwhelmingly. That was why you refused to vote Ojukwu because you wanted to always align with power at the center. You'd rather die holding to the center than play an opposition.
Buhari also had Pastor Bakare as VP but Yoruba chose to vote for Goodluck Jonathan instead.

1 Like

Re: Okowa: I Am An Igbo Man, Can't Be Counted Out by franchasofficia: 8:19am On Jun 19, 2022
Pakute:

Aside being the most tribalistic set of people, ibos are the biggest liars in the world, you can lie your way to get sympathy especially from dumb people.
PDP is an all ibo affairs, even if the devil was PDP flagbearer, ibos would vote for him overwhelmingly. That was why you refused to vote Ojukwu because you wanted to always align with power at the center. You'd rather die holding to the center than play an opposition.
Buhari also had Pastor Bakare as VP but Yoruba chose to vote for Goodluck Jonathan instead.
You are a joker bro.

If Igbos just want to align with central power or the ruling party, Igbos would have massively shifted to APC the moment Buhari won na, but Igbos remained resolute in their rejection of Buhari even after he became President.

It was so much that Igbos today are the face of opposition in Nigeria since Buhari came to power yet a nobody like you is here talking yen yen yen.

Your brain capacity is low in processing truth, that's why your brain keep lying to you, please wake up!

8 Likes

Re: Okowa: I Am An Igbo Man, Can't Be Counted Out by Rexymania(m): 8:19am On Jun 19, 2022
You Delthans never saw yourselves as Igbo, but election duh come now, you dey claim Igbo up and down. Ain't voting you
Re: Okowa: I Am An Igbo Man, Can't Be Counted Out by 2tpick: 8:19am On Jun 19, 2022
Issues such as this expose the kids and unintelligent ones among us here on nairaland. Education in Nigeria is a scam indeed. It is only morons that will say ika is an ethnic group.
Re: Okowa: I Am An Igbo Man, Can't Be Counted Out by Pakute: 8:45am On Jun 19, 2022
franchasofficia:
You are a joker bro.

If Igbos just want to align with central power or the ruling party, Igbos would have massively shifted to APC the moment Buhari won na, but Igbos remained resolute in their rejection of Buhari even after he became President.

It was so much that Igbos today are the face of opposition in Nigeria since Buhari came to power yet a nobody like you is here talking yen yen yen.

Your brain capacity is low in processing truth, that's why your brain keep lying to you, please wake up!
Shame wouldn't allow you cross carpet enmass to APC having malign, insulted and demonized the party. But still shamelessly demanded that APC microzone its Presidential ticket to southeast, that's how shamelessly your foolery was exhibited to the extent that the two big parties relegated you to the background.
You desperately wanted power yet you are so immature and inept to play the politics. Look how you making a fool of yourself attacking Atiku and PDP under whose ticket Obi was VP 3 yrs ago. When Obi loses, y'all would rush back to same PDP like a wet goat.
Moreover, ibos aren't the face of opposition, Fayose, FFK( before joining APC) and Wike are more worthy faces of the opposition. There's no one ibo man that is brave enough to dare the government in power.
Re: Okowa: I Am An Igbo Man, Can't Be Counted Out by Athemisia: 8:55am On Jun 19, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
Election season and everyone is Igbo
Before Nkor!? Who no one chop 5% votes!? grin

Re: Okowa: I Am An Igbo Man, Can't Be Counted Out by Preyetonye(m): 8:57am On Jun 19, 2022
franchasofficia:
Lol

Dear Okowa, everybody knows you are Igbo, only the fools think otherwise because of crude oil, but the issue is, Igbos won't vote for you and Atiku just because Atiku chose you an Igbo man as VP. Igbos don't play tribal politics like Yorubas and maybe Hausa-Fulanis.

In 2003, Ikemba Ojukwu the face of Biafra contested for President against Obasanjo, Igbos didn't vote for Ikemba, they rather voted massively for Obasanjo a Yoruba man.

Also in the same 2003, Buhari picked Chuba Okadigbo an eminent Igbo son as VP and Igbos rejected them also and instead voted for Obasanjo a Yoruba man.

Igbos supported Atiku/Obi in 2019 because Igbos believed in Obi and also saw Atiku as a detribalised man who is not a religious bigot like Buhari, not just because Atiku picked Obi as VP.

Igbo youths are queuing behind Peter Obi now not because Obi is Igbo but because they see quality, a high level of honesty and accountability in Peter Obi more than others. Only Prof Yemi Osinbajo could have divided Igbo votes with Peter Obi in 2023 but unfortunately APC chose the wrong person to fly their ticket.
Stop lying even if osibanjo had won ur pple still wouldn't have voted him
Re: Okowa: I Am An Igbo Man, Can't Be Counted Out by GGirll: 9:37am On Jun 19, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

Buhari v. GEJ and you think Igbo ppl voted for GEJ because of his name. I know you were one of the idiots shouting Chanjii up and down

When you don't understand someone's opinion, you ask for a proper explanation and not voicing out your idiocy online...since you started with insult, I will advise you go and look for dunces like you cos I ain't have time for fools this Sunday morning. Now smell off my mention.
Re: Okowa: I Am An Igbo Man, Can't Be Counted Out by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 19, 2022
Tellwhat:

Ok that's good

That's means you should be in support of oduduwa country. I belive it will favour and serve your interest better instead of voting presidency because of tribe irrespective of competency

Besides Yoruba nation will favour yorubas more than Yoruba inside Nigeria

Because I support yoruba nation doesn't mean I shouldn't support the presidency as long as Nigeria remains. Again, I'll forever choose my tribe over any other cos tribalism is an illusion. I do not only support the creation of od rep. I'm a strong advocate of biafra too cos we're not one and can never be. I pray for that time when we go back to regional govt where each region govern its own cos this union isn't working.

The only thing that can make me support another tribe for example igbo is if an igbo miraculously ascends the seat, and shocks us by performing exceedingly well and surpassing his predecessors in terms of performance. That don't mean I'll always support igbo, it just means I'll wish for the person to remain in power forever which can't happen anyway.
Re: Okowa: I Am An Igbo Man, Can't Be Counted Out by Tellwhat: 9:55am On Jun 19, 2022
nighter:

Because I support yoruba nation doesn't mean I shouldn't support the presidency as long as Nigeria remains. Again, I'll forever choose my tribe over any other cos tribalism is an illusion. I do not only support the creation of od rep. I'm a strong advocate of biafra too cos we're not one and can never be. I pray for that time when we go back to regional govt where each region govern its own cos this union isn't working.

The only thing that can make me support another tribe for example igbo is if an igbo miraculously ascends the seat, and shocks us by performing exceedingly well and surpassing his predecessors in terms of performance. That don't mean I'll always support igbo, it just means I'll wish for the person to remain in power forever which can't happen anyway.
It's alright. I understand your point of view and I think it's somewhat admirable

As an Igbo man I have no doubt in my mind that we Igbos will excel way better in our own country because we deserve to be in a country of our own where we can adjust and improve ourselves with our progressive mindset

Same applies to yorubas they have all it takes to do way better in you people's country

With that said I think it's a thing of shame for someone to be a tribalist and not a racist. I have always maintained that so called blacks should stop having low self esteem and there needs to be more black supremacists and black racist. Because no one has monopoly of racism

Besides sometimes you realise the so called racist or tribalist usually want the best for themselves and theirs. Blacks claim not to be racist yet are in mess and hardly take care of their next black door neighbour or their society

You see blacks complaint about racism but the unfortunate truth is that if you take away all the Caucasians and so called racist out of America today; the country will detoriate drastically and that's the unfortunate truth

Maybe more blacks needs to be racists if that will help them to improve situation of themselves and fellow blacks. Likewise tribalist

Provided you don't go out of your way to harm someone else because of their race or tribe

2 Likes

Re: Okowa: I Am An Igbo Man, Can't Be Counted Out by Tellwhat: 10:06am On Jun 19, 2022
Preyetonye:
Stop lying even if osibanjo had won ur pple still wouldn't have voted him
Lol. Many Igbos were hoping osinbanjo would win
Many Igbos are supporters of even seyi makinde and hope he becomes president someday

Na the same Una go use Una mouth talk say Igbos don't vote themselves or like/support themselves

Do you think a reasonable igbo man will pick Rochas ahead of osinbanjo. Why do you think even the great ojukwu failed in his presidential bid and wasn't even voted much in Igbo land despite being loved

Well I don't blame you sha. Na failed civil war dey lead to all this rubbish talks and blackmail from roaches like u

If it was Igbos that have ruled for 8 years presidency and 8 years vice presidency and still going for 8 years presidency Una for they complain of their greed

You're talking about Igbos wouldn't have voted him. Which Igbo has your people ever voted for

Atleast it's on record that we have a reasonable number to abiola, we voted and supported Obasanjo whole heatedly, who supported yaradua whole heartedly and backed goodluck Jonathan fully even against the tide

Yet na us everybody..any smally wey want talk shiit go want use the great Igbos shine and blackmail

They talk of southern turn to blackmail north yet are in an evil pact to ensure that south and north prevents an Igbo from becoming president

Truth be say even if an Igbo aspirant wey dey like Jesus or Muhammed decide to run today Una go find way blackmail and it all boils down to the civil war and the fear of the unknown

One thing I will say is that no matter the condition of Nigeria. No matter how Igbos are sideline we're too formidable to suffer the most.

This British colony is designed to fail. Poverty and bad governance won't affect only one tribe and certainly not the Igbos

Igbos are great..ndigbo will live and stand the test if time

2 Likes

Re: Okowa: I Am An Igbo Man, Can't Be Counted Out by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 19, 2022
Tellwhat:

It's alright. I understand your point of view and I think it's somewhat admirable

Everything you wrote...100%. Muah!
Re: Okowa: I Am An Igbo Man, Can't Be Counted Out by paradigmshift(m): 10:16am On Jun 19, 2022
Jostoman:
e pain am grin
pain wetin ode...
Re: Okowa: I Am An Igbo Man, Can't Be Counted Out by komekn(m): 10:20am On Jun 19, 2022
Tellwhat:
Well he's right he's Igbo

Afterall the so called Igbo coup.that led to Biafran civil war was spearheaded by nzeogwu who's also an Igbo man from present day delta state

Only issue I have is when people choose to be Igbos to flow with the narrative.

Especially when some ikwerre play that card

But the situation is unfortunate and it's hard to blame anyone; the civil war and many issues divided Igbos a lot and made some igbo dialect to claim another identity while also being igboid

If an ikwerre man can claim not to be Igbo then many Igbo dialects like nsukka or ngwa or even mbaise etc or any dialect can as well claim not to be Igbo despite being Igbo.

Unfortunate circumstances created such scenerio

Asaba and Agbor have two entirely different heritages and origins.

Okowa is not Igbo but for the purposes of politics like he has decided to give himself a completely new and different Identity.
Re: Okowa: I Am An Igbo Man, Can't Be Counted Out by Tellwhat: 10:31am On Jun 19, 2022
komekn:

Asaba and Agbor have two entirely different heritages and origins.

Okowa is not Igbo but for the purposes of politics like he has decided to give himself a completely new and different Identity.
How do we even know who's Igbo and who's not Igbo within the south south. There are so many Igbos within the so-called south south region

I don't like okowa nor dislike him. And most importantly I don't intend to vote for him and his party. With that said ifeanyi is an Igbo name and moreover ifeanyi okowa has said it times without number that he's an Igbo man even before this election or him becoming VP

He didn't just claim to be Igbo but also ensured Igbo language is included in the curriculum of their state secondary schools

And he has also been building connections with Ndigbo and has said it even before becoming a governor

There are many people like okowa from his side that identifies as an Igbo man.

The unfortunate truth is that the civil war and some undocumented incidents have led to this confusion. It's so bad that even within some family some claim to be Igbo some claim not to be

With that said how can one answer Igbo name and speak similar language with Igbos and understand central Igbo fluently yet claim not to be Igbo

Ikwerre for example use Igbo names and understand Igbo clearly yet claim not to Igbo

Places like nsukka, ngwa and other places can as well claim they're not Igbos. Ikwerre is not just an igboid language but they speak another Igbo dialect

Just like okun that some claim not to be yorubas and some like Tunde ednut see themselves as yorubas

If ifeanyi okowa says he's an Igbo man..we Igbos have no choice but to see him as one of our own.

With that said it's not a must we vote him because he's one of our own just like I wouldn't even vote a man like Rochas or ugwanyi , ikpeazu etc just because they're Igbo

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okowa: I Am An Igbo Man, Can't Be Counted Out by drnoel: 11:03am On Jun 19, 2022
Noneroone:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/im-an-igbo-man-cant-be-counted-out-says-okowa/

This is what I don't understand about about Deltans. When it comes to them pulling weight under their ignoness for a good cause they align to the left and deny they are Igbo. But when it comes to politics and votes, they remember they are Igbo and align on the right. Very confusing set of people.
Re: Okowa: I Am An Igbo Man, Can't Be Counted Out by Holocene(m): 11:04am On Jun 19, 2022
The earlier yorubas and igbos stop abusing themselves here on nairaland and understand that if Nigeria is good today its for everyone and if its bad its still for everyone of us here the better for them.

It saddens me when I come online and see kids.
17 years, 18 years, 16 years. Insulting themselves.
Flat heads, afonja, ipigs, poto-poto, ofe-mmanu, skull-miners, etc.
See, Being an e-warrrior doesn't make you have a fulfilled life.

Most of you do all this online and still go to bed hungry and not sure of tomorrow's food.
People of your age bracket are looking for what to do, or how to make an impact.

It's shameful.
It is really shameful.

I can't remember seeing Tinubu's children insulting orji kalu's sons or seeing osinbanjo's daughters abusing Ekweremmadu's sons.
It's always two low-lifers, at the two southern end of the nation. Holding their phones and cursing the hell out of themselves.

If you guys are not tired we are tired.
Get a life.
Nigeria is burning. Nigeria is dying, we are sinking. Stop this abuse.

1 Like

Re: Okowa: I Am An Igbo Man, Can't Be Counted Out by Tizu(m): 11:16am On Jun 19, 2022
You are an Ìgbo man but since after the war, your people have used your hands to exclude yourselves from the ìgbo project based on your advice and admiration by the Yoruba and Hausa Fulani who manipulate you people for their gains.
Same as the Ikwere.
Re: Okowa: I Am An Igbo Man, Can't Be Counted Out by Nchenches: 11:42am On Jun 19, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Can Dino Melaye call himself a Yorubaman to yoruba pple
FYI, The Ikas of delta DISLIKE being called Igbo!
If u see Dein of Agbor and call him Igboman, he will shoot u to death!
So Thiefing Governor Okowa is just playing childish and foolish tricks!

I am yet to see any person from Agbor who said he/she is not Igbo. I have met more than 30 people from Agbor.
If Deing of Agbor will shoot someone to death if one called him Igbo, as you said, the Deing is not a normal person. What can the Igbo do with such a person?
Re: Okowa: I Am An Igbo Man, Can't Be Counted Out by jerosman2: 11:51am On Jun 19, 2022
Noneroone:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/im-an-igbo-man-cant-be-counted-out-says-okowa/
Na only u be Igbo. Me am from the Anioma people of Delta state and am not Igbo
Re: Okowa: I Am An Igbo Man, Can't Be Counted Out by Tellwhat: 11:54am On Jun 19, 2022
Holocene:
The earlier yorubas and igbos stop abusing themselves here on nairaland and understand that if Nigeria is good today its for everyone and if its bad its still for everyone of us here the better for them.

It saddens me when I come online and see kids.
17 years, 18 years, 16 years. Insulting themselves.
Flat heads, afonja, ipigs, poto-poto, ofe-mmanu, skull-miners, etc.
See, Being an e-warrrior doesn't make you have a fulfilled life.

Most of you do all this online and still go to bed hungry and not sure of tomorrow's food.
People of your age bracket are looking for what to do, or how to make an impact.

It's shameful.
It is really shameful.

I can't remember seeing Tinubu's children insulting orji kalu's sons or seeing osinbanjo's daughters abusing Ekweremmadu's sons.
It's always two low-lifers, at the two southern end of the nation. Holding their phones and cursing the hell out of themselves.

If you guys are not tired we are tired.
Get a life.
Nigeria is burning. Nigeria is dying, we are sinking. Stop this abuse.
The truth of the matter is that most most trolls or tribal e warriors aren't even kids many are matured individuals

This forum has a way of corrupting many. Especially when you love your tribe and is more loyal to your tribe than the nation Nigeria

Funny enough Igbos and yorubas are vocal online but are yet to even have much physical clash

This country Nigeria got its independence too early and that's the unfortunate truth. Though the truth is that it probably doesn't even matter whether we got it early or not

If we are Nigeria there's no need to be saying one Nigeria in order to talk about our unity

There's a need for confab. There's a need to decide on regional government/ or restructuring etc

The country is almost designed to fail and

People will rather vote their tribes person than the supposedly most competent
Re: Okowa: I Am An Igbo Man, Can't Be Counted Out by DEBJOCH1(m): 11:56am On Jun 19, 2022
THIS DELTA PEOPLE CLAIM IGBOS 2HEN THEY NEED THE HELP OF 8GBO, BUT IN THE REAL SENSE, THEY WILL TELL YOU GOD FORBID WE ARE NOT IGBOS. OKOWA UNBEHALF OF ALL THE IGBOS IN NIGERIA WE DENOUNCED YOU AS ONE OF US AS THEIR ANCESTORS HAVE FROM TIME REFUSED TO BE ONE OF US. YOU CANT BE ONE OF US NOW THAT YOU NEED OUR HELP, IN OBIDIENT WE BELIEVED AND STAND.
Re: Okowa: I Am An Igbo Man, Can't Be Counted Out by DEBJOCH1(m): 11:59am On Jun 19, 2022
THIS DELTA PEOPLE CLAIM TO BE IGBOS WHENEVER THEY NEED THE HELP OF THE IGBO'S, BUT IN THE REAL SENSE, THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT "GOD FORBID, WE ARE NOT IGBO'S". OKOWA, UNBEHALF OF ALL THE IGBO'S IN NIGERIA, WE DENOUNCED YOU AS ONE OF US AS YOUR ANCESTORS HAVE FROM TIME REFUSED TO BE ONE OF US. YOU CANT BE ONE OF US NOW THAT YOU NEED OUR HELP, IN OBIDIENT WE BELIEVED AND STAND FOR.
Re: Okowa: I Am An Igbo Man, Can't Be Counted Out by Coldie(m): 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
Timetravel88:

Ika is Igbo that's why they are called Ika Igbo
Una no go ever get sense, then want scam una again.

I remember when Buhari wanted to mk an agbor man COAS which he eventually did, he never even give an just the idea alone Ika people started saying ikas are not igbos. Not to talk of when they become vp, ika people hate igbos pass ikwerre people. If u no know know now, the earlier u stop seeing them as one the better
Re: Okowa: I Am An Igbo Man, Can't Be Counted Out by patrickmuf(m): 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
nonut:
Ole, who dash you? Always claiming Igbo when it's convenient for them.
Delta is no longer part of Biafra?
Re: Okowa: I Am An Igbo Man, Can't Be Counted Out by Coldie(m): 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
Lionnation:
Let the nay sayers hear this, Incase of tomorrow they will tell we south south, when you ask them what tribe is south south they say Niger Delta, lolz
Them want scam una again
Re: Okowa: I Am An Igbo Man, Can't Be Counted Out by jerosman2: 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
Timetravel88:

Ika is Igbo that's why they are called Ika Igbo

Do you understand Ika language or u think they speak Igbo. Even as an Ukwuani man I don't understand Ika language

1 Like

Re: Okowa: I Am An Igbo Man, Can't Be Counted Out by Snakedoctor1: 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
Noneroone:

I no blame you bro. When ewu Degema Wike made it emphatic that he's not an Igbo man because of MNK. Ride on the bal of the eagles man. It's your luck
Re: Okowa: I Am An Igbo Man, Can't Be Counted Out by Coldie(m): 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
rigarmortis:

Oga okowa is an Igbo name. Say what you know
Them want scam una again and una go fall for am

1 Like

Re: Okowa: I Am An Igbo Man, Can't Be Counted Out by jerosman2: 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
uniquetechng:
But Nnamdi Kanu said all SS ibos are Ibos, they even included them into their Biafra map, why the contradiction ?

Which map? The one wike and Okowa rejected. We aren't Igbo. Get the fact
Re: Okowa: I Am An Igbo Man, Can't Be Counted Out by Coldie(m): 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
preacherz:
He’s purely Igbo
Caught up in d South South Zone
Or are u saying our Afonjaa brothers part of NCAN will think otherwise if Ifeanyi Okowa happens to be one of d names of a Drug suspect caught in Indian?
Them want scam una again, the moment atiku choose okowa as vp candidate immediately igbos we’re jubilating but agbor/ika people release statement saying they are not igbos that igbos shouldn’t celebrate that they choose an ika man as vp candidate, asif igbos celebrating will take anything from them. That’s the level of hatred these guys have for igbos. Don’t be played again. It’s better u vote Tinubu knowing u did the right thing and u voted what u know u would benefit from that vote the wrong party that even if u loose they won’t appreciate u
Re: Okowa: I Am An Igbo Man, Can't Be Counted Out by Coldie(m): 12:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
DEBJOCH1:
THIS DELTA PEOPLE CLAIM TO BE IGBOS WHENEVER THEY NEED THE HELP OF THE IGBO'S, BUT IN THE REAL SENSE, THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT "GOD FORBID, WE ARE NOT IGBO'S". OKOWA, UNBEHALF OF ALL THE IGBO'S IN NIGERIA, WE DENOUNCED YOU AS ONE OF US AS YOUR ANCESTORS HAVE FROM TIME REFUSED TO BE ONE OF US. YOU CANT BE ONE OF US NOW THAT YOU NEED OUR HELP, IN OBIDIENT WE BELIEVED AND STAND FOR.
Tell them, na only all those ones say no get sense go fall for this, imagine atiku made okowa his running mate, igbos we’re happy for them, guess what ika people started releasing statements on social media saying igbos shouldn’t that ika is not igbo. As if igbos being happy for them would take anything from them.

Anybody way no get sense fall for the ploy e concern am

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos) / Coronavirus: Tinubu Tells FG To Suspend VAT / Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.