Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). (7472 Views)

The main reasons Yoruba not enlisted as a tribe in Edo state / Hausa/Fulani Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria [Photos] / Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by SeunOSEWApenis(f): 5:44am On Jun 19, 2022
Ijoh:

Hero that he and his group have taken the Ijaw Republic Referendum Suit to Abuja high court.

They've also taken the Ijaw Republic documents to the United Nations.
still contribute money buy shirt and shoe for him
Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by Kurutinto(m): 5:47am On Jun 19, 2022
Ijoh:

Ijaws are for Ijaw Republic.

Landlocked fools.

It is easier for me to become your second father - as in your step father to your imaginery ijaw republic coming to pass.
Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by SaintBishop: 5:52am On Jun 19, 2022
Kurutinto:

It is easier for me to become your second father - as in your step father to your imaginery ijaw republic coming to pass.

You can't even spell ordinary imaginary,na person father you wan become? Boy step aside.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by Graysons: 5:55am On Jun 19, 2022
SaintBishop:

You can't even spell ordinary imaginary,na person father you wan become? Boy step aside.
He say na imaginery grin grin I wan die for laugh.
Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by SaintBishop: 5:57am On Jun 19, 2022
Graysons:

He say na imaginery grin grin I wan die for laugh.
Laugh wan tear my belle grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by Kurutinto(m): 6:16am On Jun 19, 2022
SaintBishop:

Be deceiving yourself there. It is easier for Benin to become an independent state to ijaw becoming a republic. You can argue with ur ancestors
Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by SaintBishop: 6:27am On Jun 19, 2022
Kurutinto:

Be deceiving yourself there. It is easier for Benin to become an independent state to ijaw becoming a republic. You can argue with ur ancestors
What makes you think that an illiterate like you can tell me what is A,B or C? Boy go and educate yourself, and stop disgracing your family on cyber space .
Ijaws are for ijaw republic. Meanwhile,vote for Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by Ijoh(m): 8:37am On Jun 19, 2022
2elliot:
Ari ki tibi kirigha. You be big obori, . It is very obvious that you are working for this evil Fulani caliphate, or perhaps for your stomach just like everyone of your predecessors: from adaka boro to Asari Dokubo. You agents of one zoogeria masquerading as freedom fighters can continue to make a joke of yourselves. From your write-ups antagonising only igbos, you sold your mission out. You are a very big idiot, and a coward.
I am telling you, just as I told Asari fat bobo, your nonsense gimmicks of making crumbs for yourselves from the fulani caliphate and thus selling out the people's right and common patrimony no longer sells. Be creative and think of something meaningful to better yourself. Answering general up and down will not help your life. In God's own time, he will send a helper who will liberate us.

Ari Oyebeh lamor nimi

Ari Tebe birifa keme nnomu Keme.
Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by Landmack: 10:40am On Jun 19, 2022
Ijoh:
The Ijaw Republic Hero.

General Ditari.

Na this yahoo boy be una ijaw hero?
Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by Lionnation: 12:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Chukwu vs Tamara

Okpu red vs hat.

that's not it at all, people doesn't wear cap always, I am asking so that so that anytime we decide to kill Igbo people here, so we can spare ijaw
Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by Tonim(f): 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
revolt:
I have never seen a busty ijaw girl in my life..... yoruba girls Still got the best bodies with boobs statistically. A lot of em are overweight but the ones wey set.....mennnnnnn....Yoruba girls can sexy ...esp one goddess wey hold me fpr work for years... still praying to God to deliver me from her sexiness...

statistically grin. Na waa ooh grin

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
Lionnation:
that's not it at all, people doesn't wear cap always, I am asking so that so that anytime we decide to kill Igbo people here, so we can spare ijaw

Why do you want to kill igbo people?

Well you dont need a visa to travel to igbo and ijo land!.
Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
revolt:
I have never seen a busty ijaw girl in my life..... yoruba girls Still got the best bodies with boobs statistically. A lot of em are overweight but the ones wey set.....mennnnnnn....Yoruba girls can sexy ...esp one goddess wey hold me fpr work for years... still praying to God to deliver me from her sexiness...

Yoruba fit busty pass ijaw but it comes ukwu!

Nobody comes close!

Ijo ladies and big big ukwu be like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by Thoh(m): 4:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Nobody comes close!

Yorubas are not.

I was born in Yoruba land

Both Bustiness and Ukwurization.

Them no reach Ijaw.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
Thoh:

Yorubas are not.
I was born in Yoruba land
Both Bustiness and Ukwurization.

Them no reach Ijaw.
Ma Abasi na true you talk grin

Ijoh ladies got the ukwuListic bottom award grin
Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by nisai: 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
Tonim:

statistically grin. Na waa ooh grin
Was he lying? wink
Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by Lionnation: 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Why do you want to kill igbo people?

Well you dont need a visa to travel to igbo and ijo land!.
ok you have agreed on killing Igbo people, all you need from me is the reason why we should kill them
Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by Tonim(f): 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
nisai:
Was he lying? wink

Well, I can’t tell as a heterosexual lady wink

Nice compliment sha smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
Lionnation:
ok you have agreed on killing Igbo people, all you need from me is the reason why we should kill them

Who agreed on killing them?

Did i ever said that?
Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by revolt(m): 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Nobody comes close!

Vet big lie... ijaw girls straight like ruler.
Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by Prettygirl200(f): 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
I don't understand how are ijawas the most beautiful tribe in Nigeria Is like u this op u drink. I dey sense am
Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
revolt:

Bayelsa is not far from your state o.
Travel and see
Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by nisai: 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
Tonim:

Well, I can’t tell as a heterosexual lady wink

Nice compliment sha smiley
Ok. Let me not disturb u tonight. cheesy
Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by Graysons: 12:34am On Jun 20, 2022
revolt:

Guy stop derailing this thread with your Yoruba girls nonsense. This thread is for people ijaw people,I'm sure you are not handicap or crippled,go do and your Yoruba nonsense else where and stop disturbing this thread.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by revolt(m): 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2022
Graysons:

Guy stop derailing this thread with your Yoruba girls nonsense. This thread is for people ijaw people,I'm sure you are not handicap or crippled,go do and your Yoruba nonsense else where and stop disturbing this thread.

I can't bear to see you tell such lies. Yoruba girls set die. Slim busty damsels. Ijaw girls straight. Ph born but Iust say truth

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by revolt(m): 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Bayelsa is not far from your state o.

Travel and see

Are you kidding me... I've been to bayelsa severally.. na only one express read fem get. The one alams built. One of his sons and I were classmates so...do I need to say the rest.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
revolt:

Are you kidding me... I've been to bayelsa severally.. na only one express read fem get. The one alams built. One of his sons and I were classmates so...do I need to say the rest.

Na u sabi

Ijaw ladies are queens of ukwu periodt.
Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by Graysons: 1:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
revolt:

I can't bear to see you tell such lies. Yoruba girls set die. Slim busty damsels. Ijaw girls straight. Ph born but Iust say truth
You are the biggest liar to ever walk this earth,even satan na amature for where you they. Listen no Nigerian women get big booty more than ijaw women, yoruba women no even come close. To even think that you grow up in port Harcourt shows how envious and jealous you are. Fvck off this thread, this thread is for ijaw women and not yoruba wherever.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by Graysons: 1:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I don't understand how are ijawas the most beautiful tribe in Nigeria Is like u this op u drink. I dey sense am
Because they don't eat human body parts or harvest human organs or skulls for rituals neither do they do human trafficking. So yes,we are the most beautiful if you have problem with that,go hang yourself.
Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by Prettygirl200(f): 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
Graysons:
Because they don't eat human body parts or harvest human organs or skulls for rituals neither do they do human trafficking. So yes,we are the most beautiful if you have problem with that,go hang yourself.
madam That they don't eat human body blah blah blah u just mentioned here still doesn't make them the most beautiful, am a deltian girl u and I know the tribe that has the most beautiful ladies so ijaw no smell. Stop acting like u don't have sense!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by Ijoh(m): 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
Prettygirl200:
madam That they don't eat human body blah blah blah u just mentioned here still doesn't make them the most beautiful, am a deltian girl u and I know the tribe that has the most beautiful ladies so ijaw no smell. Stop acting like u don't have sense!!!!

Frustrated fool.

Only men can talk who are the most beautiful women and not women.
Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by Prettygirl200(f): 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ijoh:

Frustrated fool.

Only men can talk who are the most beautiful women and not women.
did you say only men So a woman cannot tell when a fellow woman is beautiful abi??I will not battle words with u on a faceless forum, I don pass that level, but one thing I will tell u is that when u see BLACK learn to call it BLACK. Peace!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Tell If Someone Is South African! / Beautiful Pictures Of Northern Nigerian Women / Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.