Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:01 PM

MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves (11217 Views)

Ekweremadu, Nwobodo, Onuaguluchi, Others Eulogise Ugwuanyi For Uniting Everybody / Jim Nwobodo Dumps APC, Gives Reasons / 2019: Okorocha, Nnamani, Nwobodo, Ministers, Others Shun Buhari Campaign Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by ppogba: 6:04am On Jun 19, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

not voting PO doesn't mean Nigerian won't get it right, you people should fúck off

a man with Pandora cases is not a saint, PO is a thief just like his fellow politicians. none of them is a saint but right now we are looking for a performer not some prototype leader that travel to study nonsense

politics had gone beyond gimmick

Thank God someone is saying the truth that some people may not want to hear.

Kudos.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 19, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

not voting PO doesn't mean Nigerian won't get it right, you people should fúck off

a man with Pandora cases is not a saint, PO is a thief just like his fellow politicians. none of them is a saint but right now we are looking for a performer not some prototype leader that travel to study nonsense

politics had gone beyond gimmick
To be honest, I don’t even care who you vote or who you call a “performer”. It doesn’t affect me in anyway. You can choose to vote for whoever you want. Tens of millions of people voted Buhari in 2015 and 2019, so it will be nothing new. Many people would still vote him today, if he was eligible to contest.

Plus I haven’t asked you to vote PO, I only commented on how you guys are leading a smear campaign against him because he is from a certain region.

Lastly, the Pandora papers didn’t indict him for stealing but you are ready to twist that story to suit your narrative. If I can remember clearly, it talked about how he broke the law, has businesses in tax havens and failed to declare his asset to CCB. Virtually everyone falls foul of the law. Breaking the law doesn’t mean, you are an incompetent leader. The report wasn’t about him mismanaging public funds or abusing his public office. Neither was it about him not performing as governor or stealing state money. I understand people need their leaders to be transparent but that doesn’t make him a “Thief”.

I hope you guys get it right

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by LZAA: 6:22am On Jun 19, 2022
Islandlady:
Sadly this is how a Dictator is formed cry

When a leader is not allowed to be critized, questioned, and his group of supporters are always ready to insult, fight and threaten whosoever is not in support of him!!! Pathetic

Peter obi supporters are not different from ipob supporters...take that to the bank!
Sharap
The sabos have been warned as unlike afonjas we don't tolerate hausa slaves
QED
Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by jarule75(m): 6:33am On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:
So for stating the obvious fact that Peter Obi cannot win 2023 elections, they are fulani slaves? No, I disagree. It is Obi himself that tweeted Atiku is his leader that is the Fulani slave undecided
https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1530869002335145984?s=20
Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 19, 2022
Jostoman:
Which MASSOB? Those bunch of sellout

I wonder who gave u phone and even teach you how to press it...

So u sold your destiny
Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by Mrpojj(m): 6:37am On Jun 19, 2022
Realist12:
It's getting clearer, Obi is being supported mainly by Easterners not because he's worth it . And it's sad they still don't understand politics and haven't done their homework.
The same Easterners supporting the north against the south in APC yet didn't oppose when PDP gave it's ticket to a Northern candidate.
Let's leave Lagos out of this Ogun state , OYO state and Osun witnessed more positive growth under Tinubus influence than Anambra under Peter Obi. A lot of Anambra indigenes are scattered around the southwest yet the easterners want to foist their container ideologies on the whole Nigeria.
The kind of things that comes out of una mouth can be very alarming atimes
Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by JubrinElSudan: 6:41am On Jun 19, 2022
The same MASSOB that it's leader held a public rally for Governor Yaya Bello grin
Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by Mrpojj(m): 6:42am On Jun 19, 2022
olas24u:
How can you win majority of the votes without reaching out.very difficult.

Has the suffering in the last 8 years of buhari not reached out Enough to the people that will vote in the next election?
What many of you should understand is that it's the bad governance people have experienced in this out going ADMINISTRATION that is fueling the need to have a Peter obi for a change
Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by puzzlegate(m): 6:49am On Jun 19, 2022
Yureyes:

That’s not the case. Nobody has said you shouldn’t criticize him. Buhari supporters did worse than this in 2015. The thing is that most of you hate Obi because he is Igbo. You guys were already criticizing him using tribal sentiments, so this MASSOB statement is just playing into your hands and you are using it to push your narrative.

We were here when people called Osibanjo names and insulted him for daring to contest primaries with Tinubu, Some of you compared it to Awolowo’s betrayal, it wasn’t a problem for you guys. Now people are criticizing Ekweremadu and Nwobodo for not supporting their own, you guys are quick to tag them IPOB. Ya’ll have been saying Obi supporters are Igbos, so I am not surprised many of you are quick to tag them IPOB. These guys already feel marginalized, it’s only normal they fight hard for the chance when they feel there’s an opportunity. Since I have followed Nigeria’s politics, this is the closest chance a SEasterner has ever had to the presidency. He is the most acceptable I have seen from his region, yet some people have taken it upon themselves to smear him.

The criticism you claim people aren’t allowed to criticize him aren’t even based on his performance as a public office holder, it’s just a smear campaign against him to demarket him.

Ya’ll have tagged his supporters IPOB, next you guys will call him IPOB sympathizer. It’s all part of the plan to make people not accept him in other part of the country. I’m not surprised.

I hope y’all get it right next year at the polls.
what are you even insinuating ? Tag them IPOB, tag them IPOB.... Is being an IPOB member a crime ? I beg shift if you don't know what you typing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by Golan007: 6:51am On Jun 19, 2022
Mrpojj:

Has the suffering in the last 8 years of buhari not reached out Enough to the people that will vote in the next election?
What many of you should understand is that it's the bad governance people have experienced in this out going ADMINISTRATION that is fueling the need to have a Peter obi for a change

Yet we have a sure performer in Tinubu.

Can anyone deny the profile of Lagos in all of Africa?

Can anyone deny the caliber of individuals he has brought to the fore?

What are Obi's legacies?

A thread on this same channel shows how Anambra indigenes felt about Obi during his 2nd term.

So please spare us about Obi and his prowess.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by olas24u(f): 6:51am On Jun 19, 2022
Mrpojj:

Be realistic ,unless census figures reflect the real figures,at this moment is not possible without a national spread.the idealogies of an average northern youth is different from that of southern youth.Sars protest was an example.Why we were protesting in the south,they were shouting you want to remove buhari.How do you win majority.
Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by Babatunde7109(m): 6:54am On Jun 19, 2022
Islandlady:

When a leader is not allowed to be critized, questioned, and his group of supporters are always ready to insult, fight and threaten whosoever is not in support of him!!! Pathetic

Peter obi supporters are not different from ipob supporters...take that to the bank!

Exactly!

In a nutshell, his supporters earn him more enemies than friends.

Apparently, a good number of them see contrarians as threats to their ‘interest’, forgetting that, in this case, diverse opinions and interests are necessities.

I don tire to dey argue sef.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by Islandlady(f): 7:00am On Jun 19, 2022
LZAA:

Sharap
The sabos have been warned as unlike afonjas we don't tolerate hausa slaves
QED
Foooool is it not the same Hausa Aboki that Obi Pandora is begging now to help him out undecided You guys are empty cheat beaters, I don't take y'all serious

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by Landmack: 7:01am On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:
That was exactly what my people did with Nnamdi Kanu, elevated the fool to god status that cannot be questioned or criticized or disagreed with. They are quick to gang up and attack anyone with contrary opinion like a pack of wild hyenas. But look at where that has led us in the Southeast. A peaceful region has suddenly become a Hotspot for trouble and bloodshed because of Kanu's madness.

Do I support Biafra? Yes, absolutely! Do I support independence for Alaigbo? Totally! But nobody as intelligent and exposed as me will ever support Kanu's approach or methods for achieving Biafra, because it can't work. It will only lead to more crisis and bloodshed and worsen the situation for everyone.

That's the same path they are towing with Obi, he can't do wrong, he is god, he is unquestionable, and they concoct all kinds of lies to prop him up as the messiah, same thing they did for Buhari. But Nigerians are wiser now, Buhari has taught everyone a very horrible lesson.

Peter Obi is just another well packaged political scam like Buhari. He is the igbo version of Buhari, and that's why you can see his supporters acting like bandits on social media, a group of keyboard terrorists going around terrorizing others to support their candidate by force. They will eventually lose the elections woefully and wail till eternity but nobody cares about those losers anyway. Inconsequential noisemakers! undecided

Who are ur pple?

Look may thunder faya u left right and center. We have been seeing all ur posts and replies on this forum and the hate for ndigbo and the smear campaign on Peter obi. You and that your moniker are very useless. U chose that moniker so that u can deceive and play the game very well on Nairaland but u don’t know that you’ve long time ago being busted. Anambra Prince kill u dia,Owo black goat.
Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by PussyOdour(m): 7:05am On Jun 19, 2022
Islandlady:
!

Why crying and calling all the mods?

Didn't you post that you're sexually attracted to your nephew and you kissed him without his consent

Are you not supporting Tinubu and are you not attacking people who insult that old thief, but you'll always find a way to speak ill of Peter Obi supporters .. Hypocrites, go and lick your nephew balls, that's what you know how to do best

Show me where I am lying now ..I deal with fact
Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by Landmack: 7:10am On Jun 19, 2022
Babatunde7109:

Exactly!

Apparently, a good number of them see contrarians as threats to their ‘interest’, forgetting that, in this case, diverse opinions and interests are necessities.

Let’s hear word pls

How have those in Tinubus camp been able to take and swallow criticism?
Smear campaign and all that you pple are doing against PO is also what his supporters are giving back to back. The measure they give is what they give to u guys. And when u all are short of dangerous de campaign ideas against PO,y’all start opening posts and threads on how PO supporters are dangerous to ones health,how PO supporters are extremists and Igbos etc. Most of u BAT supporters are becoming too too emotional for my liking. U guys are beginning to behave like vegetables.
Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by PussyOdour(m): 7:13am On Jun 19, 2022
Babatunde7109:

Exactly!

Oga keep quiet

How can Peter Obi supporters earned him more enemies that friends. Are Peter Obi supporters the ones contesting or Peter Obi? Why should what is supporters says be a problem..Is it Peter Obi the one saying it?

All these people that are Tinubu supporters won't ceased to amazed me.

Again, you haven't seen Tinubu supporters insulting people here and on twitter who kicked against Tinubu presidency, it's only Peter Obi supporters you see
Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by PussyOdour(m): 7:15am On Jun 19, 2022
Islandlady:
Foooool is it not the same Hausa Aboki that Obi Pandora is begging now to help him out undecided You guys are empty cheat beaters, I don't take y'all serious

This is someone that say Peter Obi supporters are fanatics, but here she just called someone greater than his lineage Obi Pandora, later they'll play the victim.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by Islandlady(f): 7:19am On Jun 19, 2022
PussyOdour:

This is someone that say Peter Obi supporters are fanatics, but here she just called someone greater than his lineage Obi Pandora, later they'll play the victim.
I don't have ipigs time, stop Wailing at my mention! How is Pandora an insult is it not the name of his offshore acct?

Walahi you go still chop ban, if you no back off from my Mention
Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by Exjoker(m): 7:22am On Jun 19, 2022
This is how they were busy calling Tinubu a northern slave, now Tinubu is the biggest name in Nigeria after Buhari. Even Buhari humble himself before Tinubu and yoruba prior to 2015 before he became president.

I always say that South-easterners don't know how to play politics. They are so sentimental and very proud.
For any of the big tribe to win election in this country, you must first befriend one of the 3 big tribe if not forget been president...

If the igbo will continue with this kind of politic, then they should forget about becoming president in this country.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by PussyOdour(m): 7:23am On Jun 19, 2022
Islandlady:
I don't have ipigs time, stop Wailing at my mention! How is Pandora an insult is it not the name of his offshore acct?

Walahi you go still chop ban, if you no back off from my Mention

Bunch of emotional beings that can't take half of what they give to others. Give them back now, they'll cry and wail endlessly and call all the mods in the world to come to their rescue. cowards.

Who get your time before? I deal with people with dignity not a loose person who find satisfaction in sleeping with her nephew. hohohohoho

1 Like

Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by olas24u(f): 7:30am On Jun 19, 2022
Mrpojj:

As if obi will reduce the suffering if he gets there xyou are very vunerable.the country as a systematic problem ,not human being problem.systems drive humans in power and the right politican shapes it to make it happen.e.g awolowo operated under a regional arrangement and he increased the budget on education ,did you see the results.he worked under a system.
Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by porthouse7(f): 8:01am On Jun 19, 2022
Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by Shevchenkko: 8:01am On Jun 19, 2022
Islandlady:

You're gradually becoming a nuisance on here.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by Mrpojj(m): 8:03am On Jun 19, 2022
olas24u:

As if obi will reduce the suffering if he gets there xyou are very vunerable.the country as a systematic problem ,not human being problem.systems drive humans in power and the right politican shapes it to make it happen.e.g awolowo operated under a regional arrangement and he increased the budget on education ,did you see the results.he worked under a system.
And obi is not?
Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by Mrpojj(m): 8:10am On Jun 19, 2022
olas24u:

Be realistic ,unless census figures reflect the real figures,at this moment is not possible without a national spread.the idealogies of an average northern youth is different from that of southern youth.Sars protest was an example.Why we were protesting in the south,they were shouting you want to remove buhari.How do you win majority.
The bad governance has a national spread.
What people are saying is that we vote right.... Many people have this mindset that a particular party will always win, so they just vote that particular party, just so that them go follow sing " winner oh oh oh ,..winnner"
While things remain the same
Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by Mrpojj(m): 8:13am On Jun 19, 2022
Golan007:

Yet we have a sure performer in Tinubu.

Can anyone deny the profile of Lagos in all of Africa?

Can anyone deny the caliber of individuals he has brought to the fore?

What are Obi's legacies?

A thread on this same channel shows how Anambra indigenes felt about Obi during his 2nd term.

So please spare us about Obi and his prowess.
So the status of Lagos is all because tinubu?

1 Like

Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by olas24u(f): 8:20am On Jun 19, 2022
Mrpojj:

The bad governance has a national spread.
What people are saying is that we vote right.... Many people have this mindset that a particular party will always win, so they just vote that particular party, just so that them go follow sing " winner oh oh oh ,..winnner"
While things remain the same

You are not a politician ,it's obvious,you vote will be wasted .What am saying is not to divide the southern votes ,so restructuring can take place .but people are not looking at the big picture ,but the candidate.
Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by olas24u(f): 8:22am On Jun 19, 2022
Mrpojj:

And obi is not?

Obi will work under a unitary system with loopsided power base skewed to a section of Nigeria ,he will be impeached.its a system not the human

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

House Of Representatives Finalises Plans For Official Vehicles To Members / Army Scraps Operation Pulo Shield In Niger Delta / Nigeria's Day Of Freedom Is At The Door, Says Vp Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.