Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves (11238 Views)

Ekweremadu, Nwobodo, Onuaguluchi, Others Eulogise Ugwuanyi For Uniting Everybody / Jim Nwobodo Dumps APC, Gives Reasons / 2019: Okorocha, Nnamani, Nwobodo, Ministers, Others Shun Buhari Campaign Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by Islandlady(f): 8:26am On Jun 19, 2022
Shevchenkko:
You're gradually becoming a nuisance on here.
You mean your dad right undecided Do want to be unfortunate in life?
Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by Golan007: 8:27am On Jun 19, 2022
Mrpojj:

So the status of Lagos is all because tinubu?

No it is because of Obi.
Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by Shevchenkko: 8:29am On Jun 19, 2022
Islandlady:
You mean your dad right undecided Do want to be unfortunate in life?
Myndd 44, Lalasticlala...Rule 2 broken
Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by Islandlady(f): 8:31am On Jun 19, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Myndd 44, Lalasticlala...Rule 2 broken
Stop playing reverse victim... you insulted me first by calling me a nuisance!
Shevchenkko:
You're gradually becoming a nuisance on here.
Here is his initial comment that I replied
Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by DMerciful(m): 8:33am On Jun 19, 2022
So Obi is now IPOB, Massob, Igbo youths...yadi yadi ya?

Has Obi responded to any critic? If Gani Adams says Tinubu will never be president, will Yorubas not criticize hom?

The same people who while supporting APC did this are complaining of Obi supporters
Islandlady:
Sadly this is how a Dictator is formed cry

When a leader is not allowed to be critized, questioned, and his group of supporters are always ready to insult, fight and threaten whosoever is not in support of him!!! Pathetic

Peter obi supporters are not different from ipob supporters...take that to the bank!

Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by hotseat: 8:40am On Jun 19, 2022
It is often stated that if you live in a glasshouse, you don't throw stones and if you can't take blows, you don't throw blows.

You insult others who have contrary opinion or view regarding your candidate, but you take delight in hurling unpredictable and sarcastic remarks and insults on other candidates with reckless abandon.

Please, free Ike Ekweremadu and Jim Nwobodo. They are entitled to their opinions and views.

MASSOB MUST FREE ITSELF FROM INTOLERANCE!
Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by olas24u(f): 8:42am On Jun 19, 2022
Mrpojj:

The bad governance has a national spread.
What people are saying is that we vote right.... Many people have this mindset that a particular party will always win, so they just vote that particular party, just so that them go follow sing " winner oh oh oh ,..winnner"
While things remain the same

If you don't restructure and do the right things ,forget it.it will be the same.
Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 19, 2022
puzzlegate:
what are you even insinuating ? Tag them IPOB, tag them IPOB.... Is being an IPOB member a crime ? I beg shift if you don't know what you typing.
You are the one who doesn’t know what you are typing. Is being an IPOB member a crime? I am not in a position to answer your question. Ask Nigerians or ask the government. One thing I know for a fact is that the federal government have succeeded in painting a bad image about IPOB. The average Nigerian outside SE thinks IPOB organization is an enemy of the Nigerian state. Guess what, people who hate Obi would begin to link him with IPOB, so he will not be accepted outside the SE. Obi need other regions if he ever dreams of becoming president.

I don’t care what being an IPOB member is. I can see the game Obi’s opponents want to play and that’s what i’m calling out.
Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by beardedboy(m): 9:54am On Jun 19, 2022
Yureyes:

That’s not the case. Nobody has said you shouldn’t criticize him. Buhari supporters did worse than this in 2015. The thing is that most of you hate Obi because he is Igbo. You guys were already criticizing him using tribal sentiments, so this MASSOB statement is just playing into your hands and you are using it to push your narrative.

We were here when people called Osibanjo names and insulted him for daring to contest primaries with Tinubu, Some of you compared it to Awolowo’s betrayal, it wasn’t a problem for you guys. Now people are criticizing Ekweremadu and Nwobodo for not supporting their own, you guys are quick to tag them IPOB. Ya’ll have been saying Obi supporters are Igbos, so I am not surprised many of you are quick to tag them IPOB. These guys already feel marginalized, it’s only normal they fight hard for the chance when they feel there’s an opportunity. Since I have followed Nigeria’s politics, this is the closest chance a SEasterner has ever had to the presidency. He is the most acceptable I have seen from his region, yet some people have taken it upon themselves to smear him.

The criticism you claim people aren’t allowed to criticize him aren’t even based on his performance as a public office holder, it’s just a smear campaign against him to demarket him.

Ya’ll have tagged his supporters IPOB, next you guys will call him IPOB sympathizer. It’s all part of the plan to make people not accept him in other part of the country. I’m not surprised.

I hope y’all get it right next year at the polls.

If an Igbo man thinks he deserves the presidency then he should earn it.

How can he earn it?
1. By investing his time, money and effort in Nigeria. We need to see that this person's blood, flesh and bone is Nigeria. Tinubu has done this, Buhari did it and Atiku too has done it. Obi is yet to convince us. How many elections has he been a part of? How many rallies has he attended? How many events has he taken part in outside his Anambra.

2. He should build bridges and gain trust across the Niger. How can you prove that you'll be a president for all of don't have connections in other geopolitical regions? See Tinubu, when his Yoruba people were against him, it was the northerners that were there for him.

No one hates Obi, they just don't see any reason to think he's not a ipob in disguise. If he knew he wanted to be president, he should have left PDP years ago and start building his structure for the past 4 years (even that might not have been enough). But the best time to plant a tree was ten years ago, the next best time is now. If Obi starts working now, he can be the next southern president after Tinubu.

I know 16 years is a lot of time but that's the only way to go.

Although I don't support Biafra, I still believe Igbos need to be decisive and conclusive. If it's Biafra then let it be Biafra. If it's presidency then let it be presidency. Even people who don't support you will respect you for your firm resolution. But jumping around like a mountain goat (apologies for that) will make you look irresponsible and unserious to say the least.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by Ferdinandu(m): 10:13am On Jun 19, 2022
Massob is irrelevant. This kind of outburst puts Obi's aspiration in jeopardy. Ekweremmadu and Nwobodo are are just 2 politicians ruled by their greeds.
Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by Tizu(m): 10:58am On Jun 19, 2022
Second German beating is loading for Ekweremadu
Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 19, 2022
It's in the blood, very selfish people.
Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by ceejay80s(m): 11:18am On Jun 19, 2022
Islandlady:
Sadly this is how a Dictator is formed cry

When a leader is not allowed to be critized, questioned, and his group of supporters are always ready to insult, fight and threaten whosoever is not in support of him!!! Pathetic

Peter obi supporters are not different from ipob supporters...take that to the bank!
which bank? bank of the north?

1 Like

Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by Mrpojj(m): 11:21am On Jun 19, 2022
olas24u:

Obi will work under a unitary system with loopsided power base skewed to a section of Nigeria ,he will be impeached.its a system not the human
So because of fear of impeachment , he shouldn't bother running?
So if obi manages t oturn the country around for good, Nigerians will seat and watch national assembly impeach him?

1 Like

Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by Mrpojj(m): 11:26am On Jun 19, 2022
olas24u:

You are not a politician ,it's obvious,you vote will be wasted .What am saying is not to divide the southern votes ,so restructuring can take place .but people are not looking at the big picture ,but the candidate.
Okkk
Am not a politician, Normally i detest them for what majority of them represent,
All we have are political masterminds,they know how to calculate polical permutations but never , economic masterminds, not educational masterminds, not masterminds in health sector , industry and the rest
How long will this continue

1 Like

Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by olas24u(f): 11:36am On Jun 19, 2022
Mrpojj:

Okkk
Am not a politician, Normally i detest them for what majority of them represent,
All we have are political masterminds,they know how to calculate polical permutations but never , economic masterminds, not educational masterminds, not masterminds in health sector , industry and the rest

It is a system that drives all those factors ,The system we have presently make religion,ethnic composition,landmass,who you know

fiscal,monetary,educational, health policies, and almost every other key government policy are driven my does factors .

Restructuring ensures a system that will drive human development.it has been done before ,it can apply every where .western Nigeria had television stations before France ,Italy ,so autonomy is important to take the power to take power to the people.local government is meant to be the most important government in a country,that is where we should have serious competition,not presidency.even Russia with Putin have autonomy in the regions that form the Russian federation.That was the agreement of the founding fathers of Nigeria .ironsi changed it with his brother professor Nwabueze.
Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by olas24u(f): 11:42am On Jun 19, 2022
Mrpojj:

So because of fear of impeachment , he shouldn't bother running?
So if obi manages t oturn the country around for good, Nigerians will seat and watch national assembly impeach him?

Don't you get the simple logic , southerners have to win this election, why will you run to loose in an election that is so critical to your existence.Fulani people do not see themselves as Nigerians ,with what they have done in8years ,the plan was to govern well ,but they had other plans different from the others.If you divide the votes and atiku wins the will only do one term ,do you know that ?do you know to win an election in Nigeria Kano and Lagos are important ?you can contest ,it's your right ,but why running to divide southern votes .Igbos can only be president under a restructured country where ,all the powers would have been devolued .nobody will hand over a unitary Nigeria to an Igbo man.you are you chasing shadows.
Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by olas24u(f): 11:45am On Jun 19, 2022
Mrpojj:

Okkk

There is no difference between Igbo and hausafulani ,Igbos have done the same exact this guys are doing today in history.load the whole of the civil service with Igbos , appointment all your people to key positions,infact that why southern Cameroun decided to leave Nigeria and that was why Issac Adaka Boro declared a Nigerdelta republic.so tinubu will win at the end ,but you should know the truth.you can't be an outcast again in the next government coming.
Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by olas24u(f): 11:49am On Jun 19, 2022
Mrpojj:

Okkk

Politicans don't use emotions, many people collect money from this people and disturb them a lot ,for naming ceremony ,he must give money ,for pregnating you wife the must give money,school fees he most give money,sickness , hospital bill,travel plans ,hajj or Jerusalem ,he must give money ,food he must give money .some people sleep in front of their houses .But they come online abusing them for looting.a politican factors all the expenses and plans for the next election with some of the money they acquire.
Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by Mrpojj(m): 11:56am On Jun 19, 2022
olas24u:

Don't you get the simple logic , southerners have to win this election, why will you run to loose in an election that is so critical to your existence.Fulani people do not see themselves as Nigerians ,with what they have done in8years ,the plan was to govern well ,but they had other plans different from the others.If you divide the votes and atiku wins the will only do one term ,do you know that ?do you know to win an election in Nigeria Kano and Lagos are important ?you can contest ,it's your right ,but why running to divide southern votes .Igbos can only be president under a restructured country where ,all the powers would have been devolued .nobody will hand over a unitary Nigeria to an Igbo man.you are you chasing shadows.
Peter obi is dividing southern vote, tinubu is multiplying it?
Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by olas24u(f): 11:57am On Jun 19, 2022
Mrpojj:

Okkk

I know you think democracy is the best form of government.that was what we were meant to believe.i hold a contrary opinion because of the system we practice,people get poorer.
Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by olas24u(f): 11:59am On Jun 19, 2022
Mrpojj:

You cannot compare both politicans together,that's impossible ,interns of politics ,the game itself ,the performance in the states.dont go there tinubu is more popular and has more achievements than obi .even successor ,the guy got it right .
Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by olas24u(f): 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
Mrpojj:

I don't just write ,I know what I write and just expect a superior argument ,that can challenge
Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by paramakina202: 12:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
These secessionist should stay away from commenting on Peter Obi campaign.
Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by Sleekfingers: 12:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
maupe:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/massob-blasts-ekweremadu-nwobodo-over-utterances-against-peter-obi/

Mr Ekweremadu too is angry with your guys...... especially about what your ill-bred children did to him in germany.....
Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by YorobaPIGS: 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
olas24u:

You are not a politician ,it's obvious,you vote will be wasted .What am saying is not to divide the southern votes ,so restructuring can take place .but people are not looking at the big picture ,but the candidate.
so which southerner do we vote, Mrs ITK?
Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by YorobaPIGS: 12:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
Mrpojj:

lol ..you dey mind that brain dead yaroba pig?

The level of delusion exhibited by these yarobas which so much arrogance is unbelievable
Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by olas24u(f): 12:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
YorobaPIGS:
so which southerner do we vote, Mrs ITK?

Depending on the type of country ,you envisage ,I want a country that will catch up with India ,Brazil , Indonesia.i have a choice .
Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by YorobaPIGS: 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
olas24u:

Depending on the type of country ,you envisage ,I want a country that will catch up with India ,Brazil , Indonesia.i have a choice .
stop beating around the bush and answer the simple question

Typical mischievous, treacherous yaroba snake
Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by olas24u(f): 12:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
YorobaPIGS:
stop beating around the bush and answer the simple question

Typical mischievous, treacherous yaroba snake

You call me a Yoruba snake, when in actual fact Igbos are the problems of Nigeria .you are the actual problems and every right thinking person knows that
Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
Yureyes:

To be honest, I don’t even care who you vote or who you call a “performer”. It doesn’t affect me in anyway. You can choose to vote for whoever you want. Tens of millions of people voted Buhari in 2015 and 2019, so it will be nothing new. Many people would still vote him today, if he was eligible to contest.

Plus I haven’t asked you to vote PO, I only commented on how you guys are leading a smear campaign against him because he is from a certain region.

Lastly, the Pandora papers didn’t indict him for stealing but you are ready to twist that story to suit your narrative. If I can remember clearly, it talked about how he broke the law, has businesses in tax havens and failed to declare his asset to CCB. Virtually everyone falls foul of the law. Breaking the law doesn’t mean, you are an incompetent leader. The report wasn’t about him mismanaging public funds or abusing his public office. Neither was it about him not performing as governor or stealing state money. I understand people need their leaders to be transparent but that doesn’t make him a “Thief”.

I hope you guys get it right

getting it right can't be from that useless scammer that couldn't protect the youths of anambra that was dumped inside oyi river, how can the fool protect non igbo then?

keep your rubbish to yourself, PO is the least candidate to vote for. thank you
Re: MASSOB: Ekweremadu, Nwobodo Are Northern Political Slaves by chiboycue: 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
This is one of the issues I have with some Igbo men. Although I am an Igbo guy, some Igbo men find it extremely difficult to support their fellow Igbo men and they want to the north and west to hand over the presidency to them just like that. One of the reasons why PMB won was because the Fulanis/Hausa massively supported him. Jagaban won the APC Presidential primaries because the Yorubas supported him. As long as the Igbos remains disunited, the positions of the President, Senate President and Speaker respectively would keep eluding them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delta: Appeal Court affirms APC's Joel-Onowakpo Thomas, Waive & Dafinone / Attack On Ebonyi Community Not By Fulani Herdsmen– Kelechi Igwe, Deputy Governor / Tears As Presidency Sealed Saraki’s Fate In 15 Minutes - Eyewitness' Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.