Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Missing Person ( Woman 91) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing Person ( Woman 91) (39345 Views)

Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO) / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by TheOgaBoss: 11:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
Sunofgod:
She looks suspicious....
y didn't she kill them while they were infants and still vulnerable. Gosh I miss my late mum badly.
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by TheOgaBoss: 11:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
Gkay1:
Who do we blame !!!!
Pastor
Son and wife
Old age.
Na Benin sha, anything can happen.

To me irrespective of who the mama is, the son don't have any right to throw her outside.
the son is irresponsible. Why not take her back to the village.

1 Like

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by maasoap(m): 11:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
I hope they haven't branded her a falling from the sky witch

1 Like

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by maasoap(m): 11:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
Sunofgod:
She looks suspicious....

Meaning what? A thief? A witch? Guilty as charged? Another brainwashed fuul

1 Like

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by Danniedpastor(m): 12:08am On Jun 20, 2022
postbmd:
I hate pastors, don't ask me why

Why not hate doctors because of fake doctors?
The fact that there are fakes means that there are originals. They fakes are imitation of the original

1 Like

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by LadyD22(f): 1:31am On Jun 20, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Girls you have seen the reason why you should make money and stop looking for a rich dude to Bleep so that he would fund your expensive fake life?

If this woman was Rich, I doubt something like this would happen to her.

Ladies try and make money, everything is not gender equality and unhealthy feminism.

I pity the old woman Sha, such is life.

You are the most insensitive person tueh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by 1Sharon(f): 1:55am On Jun 20, 2022
PROPHETmichael:

The last time I checked, everything about you is fake; from your hair to your toe nails.

Lol, Holy spirit told you that?
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by dfhgfs1255: 3:52am On Jun 20, 2022
Est-il la descendance des japonais? Ses chefs-d’oeuvre sont trop sanglants, qui m’ont fait peur! #Huayong#

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by officialralph: 4:54am On Jun 20, 2022
That was a good gesture from you. I pray the children locates her ASAP. Then judging by her story(one sided) isn't the best, you need to hear from the children too.
I've witness something similar from a next compound neighbor while I was younger, their mum was mentally unstable due to her age and a lot of times she wander away while the children will look for her for days. There are cases where she's put under lock and key for days and she'll look stable. But as soon as the door isn't monitored, there she goes again.

Nigeriayouthmov:

I saw this woman today and I took her to ITV with two other people while I was navigating OLUKU axis of Benin. It's a very sad story she told me while she was crying. I think she went to visit her child in Egor from UWEMUWE village who later brought a pastor who asked him to chase his mother out of the house. The child took the mother and dumped her at OLUKU ��� under this rain o, 91 years old woman �����.the woman has been trying to locate her village but she is Lost. She also have a daughter in Aduwawa. The name of the woman is Margaret Oviasuyi and her children are called Pesi, Adesuwa and Odion.

Odion and co, nothing like mother ooo.. this woman sacrificed her life, look for her and bring her back home na beg we dey. You need to see how she ate the food I bought for her like a hungry lion. To all children out there, your parents sacrificed so much for you and they deserve the best. ���

1 Like

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:05am On Jun 20, 2022
Sunofgod:
She looks suspicious....

This is one of those id*ots who just look at people and brand them witches based on their appearances

If you believe being old makes one suspicious, then you'll not likely get to that age, so that others with the same mindset won't see you as suspicious.

3 Likes

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by Nigeriayouthmov: 6:08am On Jun 20, 2022
officialralph:
That was a good gesture from you. I pray the children locates her ASAP. Then judging by her story(one sided) isn't the best, you need to hear from the children too.
I've witness something similar from a next compound neighbor while I was younger, their mum was mentally unstable due to her age and a lot of times she wander away while the children will look for her for days. There are cases where she's put under lock and key for days and she'll look stable. But as soon as the door isn't monitored, there she goes again.

The people at ITV tried to prove that but they found out she was stable, it was same thing she said to me that she said to several other people without missing a word. I can remember her saying, if I ever did this to my father OVIASUYI then it will be well with my children and the pastor. She cried so much and I felt like crying with the old lady.
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by Nigeriayouthmov: 6:09am On Jun 20, 2022
vivaciousvivi:

God bless you real good for what you have done.
Please what is Mama's status now?
Where is she?
Has she located any of her other kids please?
Not yet, she is at Ekiadolor police station. But I am Afraid if the police can manage her for a while because I don't think the NPF will like to run an orphanage. I would have loved to keep her with me but I am still a youth and I have ran out of ideas of a place that will be safe and comfortable for her.... The guy that was even with her yesterday scamed me about 1,500 I sent him to buy food for the old woman and he ran away without even informing me he was leaving her.

1 Like

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by Nigeriayouthmov: 6:15am On Jun 20, 2022
one4GOD:
too bad but how did you know she is 91?☹
ITV man was calling his oga to report the case and he said the kafy was in her 80s, the old woman corrected him and said 91. She could still recall things correctly.
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by Nigeriayouthmov: 6:16am On Jun 20, 2022
fawaz050:

Boss, good of you.

Please make a report at the police station, if you can. It's necessary
She has been taken to Ekiadolor police station already. Thank you Sir.
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by Nigeriayouthmov: 6:29am On Jun 20, 2022
kals4luv990:
na to just hunt down those pastors dey hungry me
Please op if uu are the one dat found dat woman,if der is anyway I can help in helping her locate her village abeg tell me and I will be happy to
She is currently at Ekiadolor police station, I don't know how to locate her village just yet because everyone I asked have said they don't know the place, I have given up and I am actually thinking about a place where she can put up while the search continues because I am not comfortable with her in the police station. I don't know if there is any NGO that can do that. Even her feeding now I nor know how him go dey be self, the guy(one of the 3 guys) that was with am yesterday I wire am 1,200to buy her food and I still send am card (nor be say I too get money o) to always be able to call only for this guy to run away without informing me, when I asked if he got her food he was just stammering. cry ... The guy do good before o because the lady slept in his house for a day, but he ended it with a bad note and was always demanding things from me like I was a money bag right from the TV station.
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:32am On Jun 20, 2022
Nigeriayouthmov:

Not yet, she is at Ekiadolor police station. But I am Afraid if the police can manage her for a while because I don't think the NPF will like to run an orphanage. I would have loved to keep her with me but I am still a youth and I have ran out of ideas of a place that will be safe and comfortable for her.... The guy that was even with her yesterday scamed me about 1,500 I sent him to buy food for the old woman and he ran away without even informing me he was leaving her.
My God.
Could you kindly check on her today please? I know its asking a lot from you. And how can we get a contact at the police station?
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by Ezmans: 6:33am On Jun 20, 2022
Emary:
May God not gift us ingrates for children! At 91yrs old, they threw this woman out on the street? May they also experience old age.
her family may not know she have trek out of there house
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by Pacyrus(m): 6:34am On Jun 20, 2022
Too bad! But you never can tell what some of these old women do(diabolical). Some fit be witches wey don sacrifice some of their offerings for coven; even make some wayward, and in most cases useless for life. Just saying though.
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by Acidosis(m): 6:41am On Jun 20, 2022
...before you believe her story 100%, make sure you ascertain the state of her mental health.

Many elderly folks in their 90s and 100s are full of lies as a result of their mental health. Some of them would even cause trouble in the family, causing hatred between siblings. Not their fault really but I'll advise you to find a way to reach her family before you digest her accounts.

At 91, it is very likely she's mentally challenged.
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by Nigeriayouthmov: 6:45am On Jun 20, 2022
vivaciousvivi:

My God.
Could you kindly check on her today please? I know its asking a lot from you. And how can we get a contact at the police station?
if you can, send me a PM. I was thinking of visiting today because I think she may need food or something. I am not also conformable with her putting up at the Police station. I was thinking of a place she can be temporarily, I don't have an idea of any NGO that can really help with that pending when I can locate her village. The woman is not mental, she is coherent and even corrects you when you say the wrong things about what she said. Those at ITV tried to prove she was sane and found out she was.
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:14am On Jun 20, 2022
Nigeriayouthmov:
if you can, send me a PM. I was thinking of visiting today because I think she may need food or something. I am not also conformable with her putting up at the Police station. I was thinking of a place she can be temporarily, I don't have an idea of any NGO that can really help with that pending when I can locate her village. The woman is not mental, she is coherent and even corrects you when you say the wrong things about what she said. Those at ITV tried to prove she was sane and found out she was.
Will do

Acidosis:
...before you believe her story 100%, make sure you ascertain the state of her mental health.

Many elderly folks in their 90s and 100s are full of lies as a result of their mental health. Some of them would even cause trouble in the family, causing hatred between siblings. Not their fault really but I'll advise you to find a way to reach her family before you digest her accounts.

At 91, it is very likely she's mentally challenged.
See this my crush o. While I get where you are coming from, that is NO moral or ethical justification for sending out an elderly woman that bore you and raised you out of your house without funds or organising a way for her to get back home. Especially in rainy season. So a grandmother would be subjected to sleeping under the elements and begging for food because "she might be a troublemaker or liar"? Come on! Have some human compassion !

2 Likes

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by Acidosis(m): 7:33am On Jun 20, 2022
vivaciousvivi:

Will do

See this my crush o. While I get where you are coming from, that is NO moral or ethical justification for sending out an elderly woman that bore you and raised you out of your house without funds or organising a way for her to get back home. Especially in rainy season. So a grandmother would be subjected to sleeping under the elements and begging for food because "she might be a troublemaker or liar"? Come on! Have some human compassion !

You misunderstood the point, dearie. She may have wandered away unknown to her children. She seems to know too much about the reasons for her son's action. That's the reason I suggested ascertaining her mental health. The OP also mentioned something earlier on about her quick responses, which suggest she could be mentally challenged. These are mere observations though.

But I get your point. Whether she wandered away or not, the family is to blame for the fate of their mother.

1 Like

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by mozona(m): 8:17am On Jun 20, 2022
it can only happen in benin
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by Benmob: 8:45am On Jun 20, 2022
Youngjohnosas:
you are only talking like a lost child because you are a Muslim, first talk to your Ritualist Alfas and imams, who say they consult the spirit, that’s how one Alfa told a neighbor close to me he was going to sleep with his wife before she gets pregnant.the Alfa lives in the same neighborhood with this man and they relate at times but the man never knew the woman went to seek solution from the Alfa.

This Alfa claims to be a saint and most people respects him, the Alfa never knew the man monitors the calls and WhatsApp chats of his wife, the man was shocked seeing the Alfa arranging with his wife to go to the hotel to perform the special prayers.

To cut the long story short the woman has been booted out of her matrimonial home, we have genuine pastors and fake ones so it’s left for you to discern which one you are following.

Tagging every pastor fake because you are a Muslim is the highest level of insanity.
good for putting that one,one side,they will not talk about some of their Alfa that preach with violence,even justified d burning of pple because of blaspheme.
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by Pootle: 9:03am On Jun 20, 2022
we suppose have old peoples home jus the way its is abroad undecided
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by midehi2(f): 9:33am On Jun 20, 2022
1Sharon:

It takes a witch to know a witch.
Just the way your reckless mother is
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by doshiyad1: 10:05am On Jun 20, 2022
[quote author=Emary post=113935200]May God not gift us ingrates for children! At 91yrs old, they threw this woman out on the street? May they also experience old age.[/quote

Amen and more in Jesus Mighty name and so shall it be. If it is sweet let them taste how to it. I hate none-sense mtchewwww!

1 Like

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by 1Sharon(f): 10:50am On Jun 20, 2022
midehi2:

Just the way your reckless mother is

She learnt from your mother.
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by midehi2(f): 10:52am On Jun 20, 2022
1Sharon:

She learnt from my mother who is a witch.

Witches and wizards family cheesy
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by DrDunamis(m): 11:28am On Jun 20, 2022
postbmd:
I hate pastors, don't ask me why

Be careful what you say in line with this subject matter...
Don't kick a hornet's nest
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by swissgoldenpro2: 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
I hope they find her soon
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by postbmd: 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
DrDunamis:

Be careful what you say in line with this subject matter...
Don't kick a hornet's nest
fuk off hornet ko bee ni

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

53-Year-Old Lady Who Got Married In 2014 Welcomes A Bouncing Baby Boy (Photos) / My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant / She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.