Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Tacha Defies Rain, Sensitizes People On Importance Of Having PVCs In Rivers - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Defies Rain, Sensitizes People On Importance Of Having PVCs In Rivers (36384 Views)

Tiwa Savage, Toyin Abraham show off their PVCs at their polling unit / Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy Show Their PVCs while on queue (photo) / Wizkid To Nigerian Youths: “Go And Get Your PVCs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Defies Rain, Sensitizes People On Importance Of Having PVCs In Rivers by Cypress042(m): 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
youngprof1999:
I care
cool
Re: Tacha Defies Rain, Sensitizes People On Importance Of Having PVCs In Rivers by engrchykae(m): 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
Cypress042:
Never, it's not funny grin grin
16 years is enough to make a youth a failure.
The youths must get so mad and violent to put these evil men in the Dustbin of history, if not, they will put the youths into dustbin of future
Re: Tacha Defies Rain, Sensitizes People On Importance Of Having PVCs In Rivers by Impaka: 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
Getting our pvc is a step taking back our country from this old men sucking and rendering the youths useless lets vote competent and vibrant president for me am obidient come 2023
Re: Tacha Defies Rain, Sensitizes People On Importance Of Having PVCs In Rivers by Oyindidi(f): 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Yes oo doing us proud. kiss
The best ever

1 Like

Re: Tacha Defies Rain, Sensitizes People On Importance Of Having PVCs In Rivers by dantrillion: 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
Cypress042:
Who cares anyways grin grin

i do care,bsit your dumb ass down.
Re: Tacha Defies Rain, Sensitizes People On Importance Of Having PVCs In Rivers by dantrillion: 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
dantrillion:

i do care,siit your dumb ass down.
Re: Tacha Defies Rain, Sensitizes People On Importance Of Having PVCs In Rivers by Bridget95(f): 10:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
Its time chase out thieving men from our national treasury
Re: Tacha Defies Rain, Sensitizes People On Importance Of Having PVCs In Rivers by Sniper101(m): 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
Honestly, Nigeria has never had it this bad
And the thing dey pain everybody

...from Top to Bottom grin
Re: Tacha Defies Rain, Sensitizes People On Importance Of Having PVCs In Rivers by Kennedykenneth: 11:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
U r rite, an under hot sun voting who, have given up on Nigerian politicians. During the process all the hijacking of ballot it might result in bullet exchanging. I lost my best friend during last election stray bullet.
OgunLaakaye:
Voting is not mandatory.

You cannot force people to vote.

Some will get the PVC and still won’t vote.

How many Nigerians can stand in a queue for 20 minutes.

Re: Tacha Defies Rain, Sensitizes People On Importance Of Having PVCs In Rivers by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kennedykenneth:
U r rite, an under hot sun voting who, have given up on Nigerian politicians. During the process all the hijacking of ballot it might result in bullet exchanging. I lost my best friend during last election stray bullet

Sad..
Re: Tacha Defies Rain, Sensitizes People On Importance Of Having PVCs In Rivers by Graysons: 11:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
your father
Your mama,I mean your real mother clown.
Re: Tacha Defies Rain, Sensitizes People On Importance Of Having PVCs In Rivers by Graysons: 11:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

You are still in the thinking of vote who you want?

When Tinubu steals Lagos' money for example, schools are poorly run. It gives room and environment for a rough climate. Children become cultists, graduate to cultists, keep living as cultists.

That is one of the ways a corrupt person murders his people.

"He that steals the bread of the poor is a man of blood." (Ecclus)

Never vote any corrupt person.
Ok.
Re: Tacha Defies Rain, Sensitizes People On Importance Of Having PVCs In Rivers by shoskid(m): 1:01am On Jun 20, 2022
Speak for yourself and your family. I want BAT in 2023
Re: Tacha Defies Rain, Sensitizes People On Importance Of Having PVCs In Rivers by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:34am On Jun 20, 2022
Realists:

Peter Pandora failed to turn Anambra to Lagos in 8 years, how can he manage Nigeria's complex issues ?. It's a shame that Soludo had to use same campaign slogans, Peter Pandora used in other to get to power. Which common sensically means, 8 years of Pandora & Obiano did not develop the state. It's still same I will roads, I will build hospitals, I will make Anambra turn to Dubai, I will, I will.

Which Lagos

Same Lagos?

Abi another Lagos dey??

If another Lagos dey tell us ooh, make we Dey patronize am if we enter Nigeria ooh

Because the Lagos I know no fine. From
Obawole, iju, pen cinema, Ojodu, gbagada, onigbongbo, coconut, Sangotedo, Ajah, shey make I Dey call names dey go ni?? Dirty pot hole ridden state, with open gutters Wey Dey smell.

5th largest economy in Africa. Dey compare Anambra, compare Lagos with Johannesburg,
Cairo, Windhoek etc
Re: Tacha Defies Rain, Sensitizes People On Importance Of Having PVCs In Rivers by okeysoninv: 3:20am On Jun 20, 2022
TruthinAction:

Where do you think Degema is? The campaign was not done in Port Harcourt. Degema town is one of the least developed rural community in Rivers state.
I am saying the same thing
Re: Tacha Defies Rain, Sensitizes People On Importance Of Having PVCs In Rivers by brandsoncharlie: 9:07am On Jun 20, 2022
BlackSaints:
It's her hometown, what's the big deal? undecided
Charity begins at home they say.
Goodluck Jonathan couldn’t construct a single road leading to his village , it became a shame to him despite being in government.
Quench the fire in your household before you help your neighbors to do so.
She’s doing a great job, am from rivers state, my community share a boundary with the degema community.
Am proud of her sensitization on like those other group of Nigerians in the east crying like a baby (marginalization). Taking photos up and down when their people don’t know what is ahead only to share rice.
I hope you heard wikes Speech after loosing the primaries.
Re: Tacha Defies Rain, Sensitizes People On Importance Of Having PVCs In Rivers by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 11:53am On Jun 20, 2022
Graysons:
Your mama,I mean your real mother clown.
your eyenokwa
Re: Tacha Defies Rain, Sensitizes People On Importance Of Having PVCs In Rivers by swissgoldenpro2: 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
I love this energy
Re: Tacha Defies Rain, Sensitizes People On Importance Of Having PVCs In Rivers by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2022
Another useful idiot, go and tell INEC office in rivers to start issuing PVS for those who registered eons ago.
Re: Tacha Defies Rain, Sensitizes People On Importance Of Having PVCs In Rivers by BlackSaints: 1:16am On Jun 23, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Charity begins at home they say.
Goodluck Jonathan couldn’t construct a single road leading to his village , it became a shame to him despite being in government.
Quench the fire in your household before you help your neighbors to do so.
She’s doing a great job, am from rivers state, my community share a boundary with the degema community.
Am proud of her sensitization on like those other group of Nigerians in the east crying like a baby (marginalization). Taking photos up and down when their people don’t know what is ahead only to share rice.
I hope you heard wikes Speech after loosing the primaries.
Listen, I am also from Rivers State and I'm rooting for Atiku. I said that it's her hometown because the op was making it look like everybody in Rivers state are voting for Peter Obi. While in reality, it's nothing like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ooni's Marriage To Naomi Oluwaseyi 'How Many Altars?' / RMD Celebrates 53rd Birthday-Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.