Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

What Kind Of Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Kind Of Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? (1590 Views)

What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) / Tell Us Your Kind Of Perfumes / What Kind Of Braids Are These? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by iversonche: 10:39am On Jul 22, 2011
hi, good days for you guys here.

my girl friend's birthday is coming, i am just wondering what kind of birthday gift should i buy for her. the Flower is just too normal, i can give her at anytime. and someone recommends me the sexy adult costume, i think that is a good idea, but it is appropriate to send a girl such a sexy thing? and if it is a good idea, where should i buy.
i find some nets here:

http://www.chinasunstore.com
http://www.alibaba.com

which one is better? you guys can give me the idea.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 22, 2011
sexy outfits/costume is only advisable if you guys have that kind of r/ship between you two and understand each other in that way. the fact that you dont even know what to buy for this gal shows us that you are not too familiar with her, and therefore, you should stick to "common" gifts.

sometimes, less is best!

(1) (Reply)

Meet Chris Aire- The Jeweller Who Introduce D'banj To Snoop Dogg / Unbelieveable! See How A Make Up Artist Transformed This Stunning Albino(photos) / Guys, Keep Your Beards Soft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.