Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Here's My Achievement In School - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here's My Achievement In School (7737 Views)

What's Your Greatest Achievement In 2023 / Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own / Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
With this, i was listening to so many songs including diana ross he lives in you, bone thugs never forget me, lil wayne's mirror on the wall, justin bieber's love me, favourite girl, sorry, and still counting.

It was a new thing to me so i listened to songs day and night.I never knew i was getting myself adicted to music.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
I disturbed mum too much and she had to buy me earpiece so would be able to sleep.

I went straight to copper toyin to send some songs and unfortunately she wasn't at home.Had to go and come back.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 8:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
She was shocked at seeing me, but happiness wasn't hidden.
She started that i dumped her, i dnt care about her and things like that.

"Victor i'm heartbroken", she said. Then i didnt know what heartbreak is.I heaped a deep sighs.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 8:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
"Victor, i love you.Can't you understand that? is it that difficult?
She said lots of things i cant really say.Before i see, she bursted into tears.I was dead suprised! Why didnt she cry in my absence until i reached? How real is her feeling for me? All these were matter of concerned.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
She held me tied and was just shaking my head."You don't use to be this," she said.I felt extremely bad.I started wiping her tears.

I threw my hands round her "i love you", i whispered into her ear."thank you" she replied.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by Beautygoddesss: 12:00am On Jun 23, 2022
RichProminent:
My Obama Messi act has been banned.i dunno whats wrong with the mods.I am using the one u create for me.
bae am back it finally worked how r u
I missed u ooo
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
bae am back it finally worked how r u
I missed u ooo
Bae, how's ur exams? wish u 9As not like me who got 6As.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 12:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
That was how we started the weird thing all over again.

She smiled at me several times and touched my hair."You don't barb, why? she asked.I smiled and replied "i hate to barb.i prefere to have dread locks". "U hate barbing and u prefere to be dreaded.Natural or artificial? she asked but corrected me.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 12:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
Copper Toyin was more like a mentor to me than a lover.She was academically sound and intelligent.She was the one who corrected me that there's nothing like "talkless" in english but "muchless" She was gifted in singing too.She made me began to develop interest in gospel music.

Copper Toyin impacted into my life.She also laid the foundation of disliking women in my life.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 1:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
I dressed up and put on my messi shirt.I put on my trouser and put on a face cap but facing it back.I put on my socks(can't move to anywhere without my socks on since was a kid).
I was slim.The dress fitted me.I put on my earpiece and left home.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
This day mark another tragedy in my life again.This day almost exposed me to cultism.

I went to a friend, Lankari, he said we should visit a club.Naturally am isolationist and an introvert.If I am not going to football field, football watching room, church or any crowded place thats necessary, i avoid crowded places.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 1:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
I rejected but he persuaded me.what baffeled me was that Koffai was far from where we lived.One has to pay 50naira to be taken there.I complained of transport and he said he had it.I talk of having problem with my mum and he said we wouldnt waste time.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
Fastforward to when we got there, he introduced me to another guy, Pronoun(nickname).The boy was two yrs older myself and Lankari.He looked huge and tall.You wouldnt believe he was just 16.

Later, another boy came.He was called Terror.He artificially dreaded his hair.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
Later, we were asked to converge behind the club building.We walked there and i saw so many guys with different kinds of looks.They were about 20.

One guy,he looked matured,around 24/5 began to speak in hausa language "good day friends/comrades, as u all know i am podoski the butcher.We are not here to fight today, but to eat, drink, dance and if u are here with ur girl, u can take her along" he said and they clapped and i clapped with them.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
When i heard "fight", my heart skipped! Fight? i was also wondering about his name, podoski, is this podolski the footballer? When i heard girlfriend "if only copper toyin was here".

Wetin carry me come here? I was seeing people whose faces were unusuall.Only few of us were innocent looking.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
My friend lankari was one of the influential persons in the group.He told podoski that he had brought a new member to join.Shit! me wey dey think say as we vacate this place i no go follow lankari go anywhere again?They clapped and rejoiced.Podoski asked what was my name? the name my group would call me, i told him my name was Victor.They bursted into laughter.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
He wasn't referring to my birth name.i told him my nick name was Messi But he still rejected and asked the audience to sugest a name.One tall fair guy sugested Hitler, wetin be Hitila? i was just hearing the name for the first time.

Podoski rejected the name and then called me Red Kusa.Red Kusa was a know notorious cultist as of then who liues in a nearby town.

I didn know who red kusa was as of then.They clapped.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 3:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
They all introduce themselves.I heard the following names: Bobby, Clear Road, Danja(denger), Cobra, Brazil, IBB, Risky among other names.my friend lankari was bearing Hipop (Hip Hop).

They started smoking and each and every person ordered for alcoholic drink.i was stranded coz i had no money.my friend ordered me two bottles of coke, he knew that was my favourite drink.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
They all went into the dancing theatre to dance but i remained aside coz i dont like being in a crowded place.

It was getting darker and darker and time for mum to come home was fast approaching.my heart began to skip.i dnt want problem with mum,i hate it when she say she "should have aborted me" so i wanted to avoid that line by all means.But how can i do it? Lankari had put me in a deep mess.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
I was there for about 40minutes, with my heart enveloped with fear.i dnt want to get into trouble with mum and i hate it when she say she "should have aborted me" so i wanted to avoid that line by all means.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 3:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
I moved out of the club and into a distance and began to think of how i will manipulate someone to help me.it down on me, but who will i meet? i saw a man parked a car and stepped out gentily.i rushed up to him and greeted him exhibiting humility with my body language.I was looking innocent and to young to be a fraudster.

I told him that some people came with car and deceived me that my dad was calling me.They drove me from lankaviri to koffai here and bought me a drink.they dropped me near the club,warned me to wait as they would be back soon.I called my dad and he exclaimed and denied that.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 3:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
B4 i complete my story, his wife came out.one fine tall beautiful woman.They feared and grieved.They also praised God for saving my life.they complimented me of intelligence and wisdom.

The man deeped into his pocket and brought out a new N500 not and gave it to me and asked me take care.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
I boarded a tricycle but it was too late.How can i evade mummy's wrath 2nite?

When i alighted i went straight to the borehole where i usually fetch water.Luckily, i met aunty Linda who usually call me her husband.i pleaded with her to help me with two of her 20litre jerricans to fetch water.It was her turn so she gave me the chance to fetch.I pumped it sharply.

It was still not convincing enough to have taken such time.I went into a nearby bush and gathered woods.

This was much enough to convince my mum.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
Let me take some soft drink first.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
bigGBOLA:
Obamamessi no forget to add how u robbed people
Yea, that one that i robbed away ya mama vagina.I will add it too.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
Beautygoddesss i told u to search my facebook acct and send me friend request.I want to see ur face b4 i chat u the number i use here in america.

Search Victor Divine Barde pls.

1 Like

Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 8:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
Aunty Linda came with me.she lent me her wheelbarrow that i loaded my water and woods in.

Aunty Linda was 22 then and was in 200level in the state university.She told me about her affairs with her boyfriend and warned me never to tell anyone as she confided in me.

my heart was skipping! I din't know my fate.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 8:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
We arrived home.She helped me unloaded my water and woods and left.Mummy was happy.she said she was not happy when she didnt meet me at home and that she was getting angrier and angrier as it was getting darker and darker but that she was happy that i provided woods, the ones we had were almost finished.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 7:23am On Jun 24, 2022
Mom prepared a mouth-watering goat meat suya with aleyewo leaves and stew aside.She gave me a handful of cucus to eat.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 7:39am On Jun 24, 2022
Next, we were called for a meeting to plan how to attack a night club that would be taking place in a week's time.

Podoski who was the de factor group leader appointed the three boys to go and spy the area.They were to source out information on which area of the town would come to the club and whether they would come prepared for a fight.He asked me to follow them to learn how to get information.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Special Valentine Party For Nairalanders . . . : From Mr And Mrs D-sense. / Edo Big Babe Reveals What She Does Each Time she's Bored (photos) / What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.