Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) (24163 Views)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / Pastor David Ibiyeomie's 55 Cakes In One 55th Birthday Cake (Photos) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by BloomingDale(f): 8:42am On Jun 19, 2022
donjazet:
Fellow Nigerians, please do not vote these old decrepit politicians again.
Also shine your eyes, know that these evil parties have hired hundreds of people to manipulate and control the narratives on social media.

Know that many people who seem to support these thieves online are paid stooges who have sold their consciences to the highest bidder.
These are known as "media teams" or "support groups". It's a coordinated campaign strategy to control information and narrative about their candidates online. Don't fall for it.

Vote labour party. The people's party

Wrong thread.

3 Likes

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by datola: 8:43am On Jun 19, 2022
Nice
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by olatade(m): 8:43am On Jun 19, 2022
Bluffly:

Lies. Love does not come before submission, they move together. Did he not love you before the marriage started, did you not make a vow to submit abi when making the vow you said your love is conditionednon his love. He loves you already except you are selfish and need him to love you extremely your way. Even Christ did not love us our own way but his christ way

Well said bro

1 Like

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by Miladi(f): 8:43am On Jun 19, 2022
He's right, just as love isn't a weakness too.
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by oguns222: 8:44am On Jun 19, 2022
Deborah98:
The word submission don suffer for Nigerian men month. Any small thing submit... interesting. You don't force your wife to submit to you. You love her to submit to you. It's a two way thing. Wives submit yourselves unto your husband and in return husbands love your wives shikina...

Well. Woman, know it today that submitting your will to your husband is not weakness or slavery

2 Likes

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:44am On Jun 19, 2022
Kaiair:

STFU b*tch! undecided

I don't relate with "juveniles". You are still a kid. Grow up and we can have a chat.

4 Likes

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by Dshocker(m): 8:44am On Jun 19, 2022
Truth is that the women of today wants to dominate their husband, by challenging them .

The word feminist is the number one reason most marriages are breaking up today.

6 Likes

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by Kingozymandias(m): 8:45am On Jun 19, 2022
Deborah98:
The word submission don suffer for Nigerian men month. Any small thing submit... interesting. You don't force your wife to submit to you. You love her to submit to you. It's a two way thing. Wives submit yourselves unto your husband and in return husbands love your wives shikina...

Reply the DM.pls
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by oguns222: 8:46am On Jun 19, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Una no dey tire for this submission matter.

Always so obsessed with "submission".

If you aren't ready to submit your will to your husband, please don't get married. Marriage isnt made for everyone

3 Likes

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by nkiliuzo(m): 8:46am On Jun 19, 2022
we live in a very political word now, words like submission, commandment are not political correct words

3 Likes

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by oguns222: 8:48am On Jun 19, 2022
BloomingDale:
There is no iota of submission in my body. Rather I will prefer the man submit to me. Not everyone believes in your misogynistic Bible and quoran that was made to cage the feminine energy.

If you can get a stupid man that will do that , good for you.

4 Likes

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by gasparpisciotta: 8:48am On Jun 19, 2022
BloomingDale:
There is no iota of submission in my body. Rather I will prefer the man submit to me. Not everyone believes in your misogynistic Bible and quoran that was made to cage the feminine energy.

Then be ready for a stormy relationship, except your man is not a real man grin

5 Likes

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by tiswell(m): 8:48am On Jun 19, 2022
BloomingDale:
You go tey for house sad

1 Like

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by Godful: 8:49am On Jun 19, 2022
Deborah98:
you are on point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by kenzysmith: 8:49am On Jun 19, 2022
Wife should always bow to their husbands
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by oguns222: 8:50am On Jun 19, 2022
BloomingDale:

The stories of Queen Sheba, Virgin Mary, Lydia and many other strong women were also in the same Bible you called misogynistic.

Its either you dont read the Bible at all or you don't understand what you read.

2 Likes

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:50am On Jun 19, 2022
MallamChukwudi:
Submission is strength, but lots of people seems to confuse it with obedience. Obedience is like how a lady endure her rude boss due to her inability to get a good deal out there due to her lack of competence, a position of weakness, while submission is more of respect, because you can tell him no. You're strong on your right, which makes your submission an admission of strength.

Check the meaning of "submission" and come back to edit this post.

7 Likes

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by BloomingDale(f): 8:51am On Jun 19, 2022
tiswell:
You go tey for house sad

Marriage is an overrated institution.

3 Likes

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by bewla(m): 8:51am On Jun 19, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Not weakness but respect
Nice of you

But to the one who appreciate you

1 Like

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by Dshocker(m): 8:52am On Jun 19, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Una no dey tire for this submission matter.

Always so obsessed with "submission".

Na so bible talk am!

There is no way you won't have problems in marriage if you intend to have equal rights with your husband, even if you make or earn 100 times more than what he makes.
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by oguns222: 8:52am On Jun 19, 2022
Heterodox:
Stop teaching this crap.

Submission is slavery.

No one needs to be submissive.

Love is humble. When this is present in its purity, there's no ego and as such you won't disrespect each other.

Submission is not slavery
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by Joshuadavidodog(m): 8:52am On Jun 19, 2022
sanpipita:
If indeed submission isn't slavery or weakness why do men avoid it?

Are you the type that will submit to your wife?
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by koyyess: 8:53am On Jun 19, 2022
Afrizoo negroes have a slavery defination of submission which they crave from females to feel human.

They even want females who are related to them and female strangers to exhibit such towards them when even the real pure practice of submission is required only from wives to their husbands.

You hear negroes say 'Is that how you talk to your husband at home?' Why on earth do you crave such traits from someone who isn't your wife? Chauvinism plus pervasion!!

Let's not forget the biblical part where husbands are admonished to 'honor' their wives. Negroes are blind towards this sermon and prefer to stick to their slavery version of submission to boost their deflated ego.

This is what I go against with every fibre of my bones.

RIP Victorian.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by PierreAbutu(m): 8:53am On Jun 19, 2022
[quote author=Deborah98 post=113943228]The word submission don suffer for Nigerian men month. Any small thing submit... interesting. You don't force your wife to submit to you. You love her to submit to you. It's a two way thing. Wives submit yourselves unto your husband and in return husbands love your wives shikina..x.[/quote

Madam,if u can't submit stay single.
Feminiss don't deserve love fro men�

1 Like

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by Joshuadavidodog(m): 8:53am On Jun 19, 2022
sanpipita:
If indeed submission isn't slavery or weakness why do men avoid it?

Are you the submitting male? Are you gay? Some character attributes are gender-specific.

A home where a woman leads is bound for failure. Women lead their homes, but in wisdom; through their husbands.

I am from a mal-aligned home and I know; women leading openly, always open up the family to attacks.

2 Likes

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by bewla(m): 8:53am On Jun 19, 2022
BloomingDale:

But good for recycling for the God promise to be for filling
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by alphaRego01(m): 8:54am On Jun 19, 2022
Any christian that dosent know this isn't a Christian
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by Starhearts: 8:54am On Jun 19, 2022
Fahdiga:
Kwankwaso should submit to Obi. It is not weakness

The most unserious human being in the world award goes to Peter OBITUARY

1 Like

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:55am On Jun 19, 2022
Dshocker:

Na so bible talk am!

There is no way you won't have problems in marriage if you intend to have equal rights with your husband, even if you make or earn 100 times more than what he makes.

Submission to me means "mutual respect".

The definition of submission to Nigerian men is someone who will cower in fear when they speak and accept everything hook, line and sinker without saying "no".

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by Joshuadavidodog(m): 8:58am On Jun 19, 2022
BloomingDale:

These statements stem from so many expectations, and eyes for many men.

It's like a business, every party must put in work -- committed to a course.
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by HantaVirus(m): 9:00am On Jun 19, 2022
I want my wife to look into my eyes and correct me when i'm wrong.

I want my wife to be part of decision making in our home.

I want my wife to be my playmate/best friend.

I want my wife to be my biggest critic.

I don't need a submissive wife though I have nothing against someone being submissive.

I want my wife to be a strong woman who knows her worth smiley

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by PierreAbutu(m): 9:01am On Jun 19, 2022
tiswell:
You go tey for house sad

Bros....na PAPA HOUSE you mean cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other / How Many Sons Did Abraham Have? / Why Are The Dead Taken To Church For Prayers; Does God Forgive Sins After Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.