Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:44 PM

NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major (22271 Views)

APC Floors PDP, NNPP, LP At Shettima’s Polling Unit / Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President / Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by amliftedhigher: 10:08am On Jun 19, 2022
temitope27:
Obi will be the vice, cos kwankwaso is bigger than peteru
In what way?
Money or fame?
Education or what?
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 19, 2022
For me, at least let there be 1christain Presidential candidate among the first 3 parties,for equity and justice to reign
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by AnanseK(m): 10:26am On Jun 19, 2022
SmartPolician:
Please we cannot have three Moslems running as presidents in this political season. We have a northern Muslim as outgoing president and we cannot have another Muslim replace him.

Nigeria is a secular state and Christians should be represented. If Kwankwanso cannot run as Obi's vice, everyone should test their popularity.
Kwankwaso can never be a running mate to IPOB man Obi. And if Kwankwaso allows Peter Obi to be his running mate and they win, surely IPOB terrorist will finish the President to make way for their man.
Don’t lose your sanity , stay alive. Neither Obi ni Kwankwaso will be President in 2023.
If Kwankwaso wants to be a running mate I will advise him to move to APC where Tinubu is still shopping for a running mate. After all , the parties are not based on any principles but self.
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by dmosthigh(m): 10:28am On Jun 19, 2022
inoki247:
lol And you people will be calling people's name like Unity Beggars abg wetin be diz na Coalition beggers

I tought they can do it all alone....

Your almighty tinubu never and could'nt do it all alone .....why do you guys have empty brains when it's all coming down on you,you try so hard to be right,even if it means opening your smelly and decomposed ass.

What tinubu did to PDP is exactly what he is going to get,except to make it worst,the shame this time is going to fall on a supposed 70 years old man,unlike young PDP (Jonathan)

I can see fears going down your spine already bro,chill easy,the tsunami is about to get started
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by dmosthigh(m): 10:32am On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:
So you mean to tell me that Obi refused to be Atiku's VP only to run away to become Kwankwaso's VP? Truly APGA's curse for betraying them is haunting him grin

So with all the school you yorubas went to,that's what you understood from what you read right?.....you are very educated bro . I smell fears
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by ictplotter(m): 10:40am On Jun 19, 2022
Fahdiga:
Good. Millions of Nigerians are eagerly yearning for Obi/Kwankwaso ticket. Once it happens they should start preparing their inauguration speech
We are waiting for kwankwaso/obi ticket not Obi/kwankwaso ticket.
Pls correct the above mistake.
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by Minjim: 10:41am On Jun 19, 2022
Fahdiga:
Good. Millions of Nigerians are eagerly yearning for Obi/Kwankwaso ticket. Once it happens they should start preparing their inauguration speech

Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by Minjim: 10:43am On Jun 19, 2022
Southern governors wont even allow Atiku to choose Obi as Vp
AnambraPrince:
So you mean to tell me that Obi refused to be Atiku's VP only to run away to become Kwankwaso's VP? Truly APGA's curse for betraying them is haunting him grin
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by temitope27(m): 10:44am On Jun 19, 2022
Amojii:

This boi again? Spewing rubbish as usual...Oko Ngozi.
bro y are you following me. ARE YOU MAD NI
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by Minjim: 10:47am On Jun 19, 2022
AnanseK:

Kwankwaso can never be a running mate to IPOB man Obi. And if Kwankwaso allows Peter Obi to be his running mate and they win, surely IPOB terrorist will finish the President to make way for their man.
Don’t lose your sanity , stay alive. Neither Obi ni Kwankwaso will be President in 2023.
If Kwankwaso wants to be a running mate I will advise him to move to APC where Tinubu is still shopping for a running mate. After all , the parties are not based on any principles but self.

Igbos are living a fool's paradise.
Kwankanso already has a vp.no stalling for NNpp. Obi stop go pick Nnamdi Kanu

Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by infofta(m): 11:14am On Jun 19, 2022
paskal16:
Vote pdp

Hunger never catch you reach abi you join dey eat from national loot
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by jrusky(m): 11:15am On Jun 19, 2022
Sorry for making comment on LP/NNPP stuff personally I'm not a fan or supporte of either.

With the lesson Buhari nepotism and religion bigotry has taught us in a bitter way its unfortunate I can not vote any Northern for presidency rather I will not vote at all.

I'm a die hard pdp since pdp has chosen 2 gentlemen as their flag bearer sorry fulani will continue invading our space which I will never be part of, more so had it be Tinubu is not in *apc* surely I will vote for him being from the South.

Wike was my main man but he lost the presidency and vp as well. And for Obi I'm sorry I can't vote him I don't want any "Saint" to rule Nigeria again because its all fake and farce. apc bollocks accused gej for corruption but a bag of rice was 5k under a corrupt man but apc brought "Saint Buhari" bag of rice now 28-30k+ and everything called humanity collapsed under Saint Buhari and now another Saint Obi is coming sorry mbannu I won't vote for him never.

Good day and Happy fathers day to real men and thunder fire every rapist, tribalist, haters and political bulliers.

All ye political billiers say whatever and cry me your ocean I give not shit, your data your headache though.......
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 19, 2022
temitope27:
bro y are you following me. ARE YOU MAD NI

I'm your monitoring spirit... And stop Spewing nonsense.
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by Never4getU: 11:20am On Jun 19, 2022
Wont succeed

voiceless1:
Let them seal the deal already, I'm becoming impatient waiting for the impending tsunami.
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by Tizu(m): 11:21am On Jun 19, 2022
Once the two parties merge, our issues based campaign will take off from the grassroot.
#EndSARS will be a child's play.
We will give Atiku and Tinubu their retirement campaign packages.
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by anonymuz(m): 11:25am On Jun 19, 2022
Fahdiga:
na so
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by Fuadx1(m): 11:25am On Jun 19, 2022
I can't wait to see this happen!
2023 will be very interesting contest, atleast, all the mojor ethnicity group will represented in the contest.
This time around, I won't for my own but for a distant ally. That's the secrifice I can give to see if Nigeria can ever work again!
With Kwankwaso as a running mate, the north is well repsented, Senate president can go to South West.
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by paskal16: 11:34am On Jun 19, 2022
infofta:

Hunger never catch you reach abi you join dey eat from national loot
vote pdp sir
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by ucee64(m): 11:41am On Jun 19, 2022
inoki247:

Lol tribalism as killed me when you people just wake up and start calling others name you didn't know this day will come where you people too will be begging people for unity, coalition and need to asslickk Fulani just to be on the ballot...

You people are just hypocrite....
You old sentimental mischievous are just scared of the inevitable.who's begging for unity support your candidate let me support mine ....see where Una sophiscated unity has kept this country no receive sense keep playing regional politics. suffer never do you
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by voiceless1(m): 11:50am On Jun 19, 2022
seguno2:

Online tsunami with zero input on the real deal with INEC?

OBIdients, make i tell am?
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by moneyissweet(m): 11:54am On Jun 19, 2022
quote quote quote quote

I don quote you,come and beat me

grin

deepwater:
In their respective capacity obi has cleared the south however Kwankwaso has not cleared the North.

Consequently, Obi should be the president and Kwankwaso be the vice. For Kwankwaso can only compliment Obi and not the other way round.

Please don't quote me, save the negative energy for those who share same time zone and political errors with you.

Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by walefresh3(m): 11:55am On Jun 19, 2022
Nyamiri miscreants masturbating over permutation report ..... anyway Dreaming is allow
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by citizenY(m): 12:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
Orissodiq:
Lollllll.. What politic can not do does not exist... So some people can be calling northern - Eastern Alignment. Are they not fulani/hausa again? Are we now a good person, i tot Hausawa are not People be wit? Am still waiting for who will be vp.. Lollllll....

Some people go suplicate for cow because dem wan chip suya. We are watching in amusement.

Dem wan make illiterate Almajiri,backward , goro chewing, kunu sipping , Fulani etc etc to become VP.

What happens to the difference between light and darkness? What will mallam bring to the table? Inflated votes from cows and goats?

E be like film

Very interesting
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by inoki247: 12:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
ucee64:
You old sentimental mischievous are just scared of the inevitable.who's begging for unity support your candidate let me support mine ....see where Una sophiscated unity has kept this country no receive sense keep playing regional politics. suffer never do you

Cry cry brother your tears is delicious.....

Always blaming others for your woes....
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by ucee64(m): 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
inoki247:

Cry cry brother your tears is delicious.....

Always blaming others for your woes....
run along kid I thought you are wise.
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by Zelenskyy(m): 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kwankwaso has said he has no plans to be anybody's VP....

What has changed since that interview ?

Abeg all this talk of Obi - Kwankwaso Ticket is a Farce..

The Northerner would not step down for a South Easterner especially when he is bringing more Bloc votes to the table..
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by inoki247: 12:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
ucee64:
run along kid I thought you are wise.

Imagine a wise kid that saw someone else comment buh didn't av option than to quote the person and start crying up nd down....

las las afta diz cry u will add snipper to it....
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
We can't wait for this merge to happen
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by shegz24(m): 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
Most of these Obi supporters are lowkey Biafra /IPOB supporters.

They just want to have an Igboman as president and it will be obvious when they all turn their backs on Obi, if he agrees to be Kwankwaso's running mate.

Watch it unfold.
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by duwdu: 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
Orissodiq:
Lollllll.. What politic can not do does not exist... So some people can be calling northern - Eastern Alignment. Are they not fulani/hausa again? Are we now a good person, i tot Hausawa are not People be wit? Am still waiting for who will be vp.. Lollllll....

Na so o. Some pipu go just dey hold on to any straw wey anyone throw for dem anyhow. Hmm.

P34c3
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by HRMK: 1:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
seguno2:

Online tsunami with zero input on the real deal with INEC?
WHAT DEAL?NONE OF THE TWO WILL STEP DOWN FOR THE OTHER!TWO FLAGBEARERS CANT BE IN SAME PARTY!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A British Response To 3,000 Pounds Bond / EFCC Begs Colonel Nicholas Ashinze, Dasuki's Aide, Over Media Trial / Saraki To Nigerian Youths: Turn Your Phones Into Business Tools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.