|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,910,199 members, 7,020,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 August 2022 at 02:51 PM
|Tolerance Becoming Crime: We Are Batified by adewuyia2014(m): 9:06am On Jun 19|
By Dr Chinedu Akabuike
1. Why do we hate Tinubu? What for?
2. Tinubu never worked with federal or Eastern Nigeria let alone stealing money from Ndi Igbo.
He never worked as Minister or taken any Federal Appointment!
3. He never joined APGA let alone sabotaging our Party's interest?
4. Tinubu didn't meddle in Igbo internal affairs either!
5. Why do we call him thief? What did he steal?
6. We call Yoruba "slaves". We never reflect on what it means to be slaves in the true sense of the word.
7. We are putting mouth in Lagos politics without caution, yet we have a proverb that says it is the foolish housefly that follows the corpse into the grave.
8. Can Yoruba man become an Association or Local Government Chairman in the East? Let us be sincere with ourselves. Yet we enjoy all these privileges here including Assembly Membership!
9. Why asking for what we can't give?
10. We are here helping the "slaves" to develop their land. Who then is a slave?
10b. You call their city a no man's land so that we can further be enslaved slaving to develop it, and our generations are wasted gloating over mere privileges. Who is a slave. Do we actually think?
11. Can Yoruba tell Okorocha "o to gee" in Owerri? He doesn't even need it. He is too intelligent to die for a pot of ofe manu or nothing.
12. After the civil war, for many of us who were old enough to have witnessed it, the Yoruba were the first to open their arms to receive and accept us as we were, crude savages in search for means of survival. It was regardless of what we equally did to them before and during the civil war. No party to the civil war was innocent! I also remember not paying any rent among Yoruba guys without a penny for my first 3years in Lagos and another 2 years in Ibadan.
13. Can we survive Yoruba attack in Yoruba land if they actually mean to? Will an Mbaise man cooperate with the Nsukka or Afikpo, or the Imo with Anambara?
14. If we all decide to relocate at once, Babangida send me home phenomena is still in the memory of some of us who survived the incessant and uncontrollable spate of robbery across the Onitsha bridge. How many people will want to go in spide of our empty pride?
15. If Yoruba people are as foolish as we foolishly think, why agitating? How will agitating be to our benefit?
16. Why not "O to gee" in Abia, Enugu or Owerri?
17. Can a man from Aba become a Commissioner or P.S. in Enugu State Civil Service? Yet it happened here! Why not be careful.
18. We adopted APGA and but "wisely" voted PDP. How was Tinubu our headache. Was he the cause of our downfall? Why always blame others for our inabilities and want to take glory for any small thing we think we have done well and even overblow it?
19. We claim we were so creative during the civil war. Now history. We also claim every made in Nigeria is from Aba. But go to Oyo and Oshogbo to see what "lazy" mechanics are doing quietly in the automobile industry, yet we make noise that other ethnics are either mumu or lazy except we (alagbara ma mero baba ole; the most hardworking humans who cannot develop their own land unfortunately).
20. Why looking for avoidable problem? Why?
21. It was you in the North being attacked, in Malaysia being killed, in Gabon and Ghana being molested. 99.9% of Nigerians killed in South Africa are of Igbo extraction, and sometimes by fellow 'hardworking' Igbo. Why?
22. We choose Kanu and he dictates to us without consultation with any one of us. They choose Tinubu who becomes a hero among them by bowing to or adopting the choice of their majority. Why are we angry?
We choose Azikwe and they choose Awolowo. How are they more mumuish followers than ourselves?
Zik became a president and we gained from it, Awo was only a premier, but we are only struggling to beat their records in all ramifications including education till today. How are they mumus?
We choose APGA and they choose APC, why agitating?
➡ Yoruba are yet to say Tinubu is their problem why do we want to die for nothing?
Why working in APGA but planning to collect salaries in APC?
I pray for the success of Biafra, but do we still remember that as Igbo we will automatically become foreigners on the streets of the Lagos we call a no Man's land?
How many of us will actually want to relocate home, should Biafra actualises or if if citizenship is on the condition that you relinquish all other citizenship in Africa? I leave that answer to the individual.
Nwayo nwayo biko unu.
|Re: Tolerance Becoming Crime: We Are Batified by Islandlady(f): 9:08am On Jun 19|
Watch how they will avoid this harmless questions and starts insulting and attacking the harmless Op
Well hate and wailing is all they know how to do best, let's not deprive them of it! They always lose...LOSERS!!! We should ignore them jare!
|Re: Tolerance Becoming Crime: We Are Batified by Is04970: 9:16am On Jun 19|
So much sense in the write-up.
Igbos are going too far meddling in Yoruba affairs.
The breaking point might not be so far away.
|Re: Tolerance Becoming Crime: We Are Batified by Islandlady(f): 9:20am On Jun 19|
Frontpage material...we need answers to this harmless questions o
|Re: Tolerance Becoming Crime: We Are Batified by AnambraPrince: 9:22am On Jun 19|
Exactly! So much truth in this post but my people hate the truth. Apart from Yoruba indigenes, no other tribe in Nigeria has benefitted from the Southwest more than the igbo tribe. Yet it is Yoruba people we hate the most, always scheming and working against Yoruba interests, always cursing their people, yet we won't leave their region alone.
Igbos are everywhere in the Southwest making a good life for themselves, but that is still not enough. We want to takeover Yoruba region and make it our own because we mistake their magnanimity for weakness and foolishness.
I just hope this blind unjustified hatred for Yoruba people won't cost us an arm and leg very soon, if we don't change. Even our South South neighbors are wary of us. Sleeping besides us with one eye open because of what we did to them in the Eastern region, how we igbos practically dominated them is still fresh in their minds. The wounds have not healed completely.
A na-agwa nti ma nti anughi, e gburu isi nti esoro ya!
|Re: Tolerance Becoming Crime: We Are Batified by Cypress042(m): 9:29am On Jun 19|
Why do you think igbos hate Tinubu? This is another crucial question no one hates tinubu.
|Re: Tolerance Becoming Crime: We Are Batified by Tochitee(m): 9:30am On Jun 19|
Can't you see God is punishing them for their hate??
|Re: Tolerance Becoming Crime: We Are Batified by alanto: 9:51am On Jun 19|
Cypress042:Yes Igbos hate Tinubu, y'all hate him because you see in him what was in Awolowo, a leader that will prosper his people, something y'all don't have. Can anyone in SE appoint leader in another state that's not his?At the end of the day, we always have someone who understands that his people needs a leader and we always support them. You can't say the same about yourself can you?
|Re: Tolerance Becoming Crime: We Are Batified by Cypress042(m): 9:55am On Jun 19|
alanto:Urm... I'm just speechless here
|Re: Tolerance Becoming Crime: We Are Batified by Invictuse: 10:26am On Jun 19|
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129