Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Holy Spirit Quicken Us To Yield To The Person Of Jesus Christ Crucified This Day - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holy Spirit Quicken Us To Yield To The Person Of Jesus Christ Crucified This Day (139 Views)

The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) / How A Year Five U.I. Medical Student Abandoned Studies To Yield To God’s Call / Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Holy Spirit Quicken Us To Yield To The Person Of Jesus Christ Crucified This Day by ochibuogwu5: 9:35am On Jun 19, 2022
Holy Spirit, quicken/prompt/lead/help us to commune/dialogue/fellowship/call upon the name of the living God(the GOD-HEAD) in spirit and in truth today (19-06-2022) and every fresh second we exist on this earthly realm in Jesus name. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Are Your Problems A Punishment From God? / Pastor Paul Enenche Tells Husbands Pull Your Trouser And Wear Skirt / Good People Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.