Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Groundnut Vendor In Suit Seen Issuing Stamped Sales Receipt To Customers (Video) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Groundnut Vendor In Suit Seen Issuing Stamped Sales Receipt To Customers (Video) (51727 Views)

Motorist Calls Out Fuel Attendants For Allegedly 'scamming' Customers (video) / CBN Fine 12 Banks N499b For Not Giving Out Loan To Customers / Groundnut Seller In Suit, Gives Receipt To His Buyers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groundnut Vendor In Suit Seen Issuing Stamped Sales Receipt To Customers (Video) by Viicfuntop(f): 6:45am On Jun 20, 2022
Dashlish12:
. Haa! Mama; what happen, seems u didnt know i deal with pupuru from my homestate (ekiti). U can email if u are ready to give me a relatively good price

What is a good price for you excluding delivery fee
Re: Groundnut Vendor In Suit Seen Issuing Stamped Sales Receipt To Customers (Video) by McAausim: 6:58am On Jun 20, 2022
Sure this how it goes... On a serious matter

Who no no, no go no ooooooooo
Re: Groundnut Vendor In Suit Seen Issuing Stamped Sales Receipt To Customers (Video) by McStoic(m): 10:09am On Jun 20, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
It is called branding. It is a marketing strategy to stand out amongst competitors. The fish stench oozes in your mind only because you lack exposure.

You feel that you are educated but the reality check affirms that cultural orientation has you in her rein.

Your post is littered with unnecessary hyperventilation. Are you related to the groundnut seller or something? I hope I am not dealing with a frustrated fella here?? grin. Please don't turn me into your shrink; swerve!! shocked...
Re: Groundnut Vendor In Suit Seen Issuing Stamped Sales Receipt To Customers (Video) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:19am On Jun 20, 2022
Disappear. Your brains need to be washed with acid.
You suffer from low-self worth if you had to read my posts up to respond to a comment. It turns out that you can denigrate others but transforms into a softball when called out.
McStoic:

Your post is littered with unnecessary hyperventilation. Are you related to the groundnut seller or something? I hope I am not dealing with a frustrated fella here?? grin. Please don't turn me into your shrink; swerve!! shocked...
Re: Groundnut Vendor In Suit Seen Issuing Stamped Sales Receipt To Customers (Video) by Obasempiree(m): 10:24am On Jun 20, 2022
Re: Groundnut Vendor In Suit Seen Issuing Stamped Sales Receipt To Customers (Video) by McStoic(m): 10:27am On Jun 20, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Disappear. Your brains need to be washed with acid.
You suffer from low-self worth if you had to read my posts up to respond to a comment. It turns out that you can denigrate others but transforms into a softball when called out.

Stop spinning needless words; I am not impressed grin. They only show how entangled your grey matter is. You try too hard.
Re: Groundnut Vendor In Suit Seen Issuing Stamped Sales Receipt To Customers (Video) by Lexkenny99(m): 10:31am On Jun 20, 2022
Ndi ofe*mmanu grin grin
Re: Groundnut Vendor In Suit Seen Issuing Stamped Sales Receipt To Customers (Video) by doshiyad1: 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
lokotamak:
angry
This one loud gan

Lolz! this one good na, i saw one yesterday with well kitted suit, smartly and well dressed upon and down selling kola nut /bitter cola

What will you say to that tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Groundnut Vendor In Suit Seen Issuing Stamped Sales Receipt To Customers (Video) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
I sent that message with one eye open and a stability ball between my thighs. If that is what you call a spin, I wonder what you will do when my eyes are fully open. McStoic doesn't seem to have any stoical strength to handle the fact. You cannot berate me or my intelligence. I know my worth and I do not fall for henchmen like you to validate me. I sail above that height, Sir. Not here to impress a ninny. I am here for the laughs. You are a clown.
This is me on a good day and you call it too hard, haha. Boy, you must be rolling in the mud half your life. The laziest fool in town could have googled the facts up and reset his brains. Sadly, you put up a higher wall of crudeness. You cannot match the fact hence you chose to attack my intelligence. Focus on the fact if there were any substance in you. Even with a dysfunctional brain, I can beat you in knowledge. And, I am trying hard not to be modest. You are a lunch to me, with all due respect.
McStoic:

Stop spinning needless words; I am not impressed grin. They only show how entangled your grey matter is. You try too hard.
Re: Groundnut Vendor In Suit Seen Issuing Stamped Sales Receipt To Customers (Video) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
I caught you insulting a man for selling his nuts in such a way to distinguish himself from other sellers and rather than feeling ashamed for humiliating a man struggling in the sun to feed his family, you swoon in your pride and utter arrogance. The nerve of you!

I could have posted your picture for the world to see your pimpled and eczema-stained face. You live rent free with your struggling parents and still eat from your mama's African clay pot. You have not issued anyone any receipt in your entire existence. You offer nothing to your community but rape prepubescent girls in your neighborhood and insult people with your low-priced China phone with a broken screen.

Who is here to impress you? Who cares about your dusty face? That man is an essential contributor in the society. A creative mind with an endeavoring spirit. Without you, his business is gaining recognition.

Learn to support people and change your whimsical attitude toward legit hustlers. Dirty thing.
McStoic:

Re: Groundnut Vendor In Suit Seen Issuing Stamped Sales Receipt To Customers (Video) by lokotamak(m): 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2022
doshiyad1:

Lolz! this one good na, i saw one yesterday with well kitted suit, smartly and well dressed upon and down selling kola nut /bitter cola

What will you say to that tongue tongue tongue
grin grin
All na packaging ooo
Re: Groundnut Vendor In Suit Seen Issuing Stamped Sales Receipt To Customers (Video) by Keepamsafe: 12:02am On Jun 21, 2022
koyyess:
Happy fathers' day to all responsible men who face their responsibilities with their full chest.

Stupidity.
Why don’t you carry him and use the umbrella together??

Very poor example ❌
Re: Groundnut Vendor In Suit Seen Issuing Stamped Sales Receipt To Customers (Video) by koyyess: 7:02am On Jun 21, 2022
Keepamsafe:

Stupidity.
Why don’t you carry him and use the umbrella together??

Very poor example ❌

Remain 1mp0tent.

Heaven knows how many you have killed via abortion simply because you are an irresponsible ,selfish animal who can't make sacrifices.
Re: Groundnut Vendor In Suit Seen Issuing Stamped Sales Receipt To Customers (Video) by Keepamsafe: 9:40am On Jun 21, 2022
koyyess:

Remain 1mp0tent.

Heaven knows how many you have killed via abortion simply because you are an irresponsible ,selfish animal who can't make sacrifices.

That was weak. Come back stronger. Mumu.

So, that’s the stupid definition of sacrifice? When you could carry him and both of you stay dry??

FOOOL
Re: Groundnut Vendor In Suit Seen Issuing Stamped Sales Receipt To Customers (Video) by koyyess: 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
Keepamsafe:

That was weak. Come back stronger. Mumu.

So, that’s the stupid definition of sacrifice? When you could carry him and both of you stay dry??

FOOOL

Seems the only thing your father did for you was to eject you inside your mother's womb.

Sorry for societal rejects like you. cheesy
Re: Groundnut Vendor In Suit Seen Issuing Stamped Sales Receipt To Customers (Video) by Keepamsafe: 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
koyyess:

Seems the only thing your father did for you was to eject you inside your mother's womb.

Sorry for societal rejects like you. cheesy

“IQ 0” grin cheesy

Mumu. Wouldn’t it be better if you just carry him? And keep him warm with your warmth too?(extra advantage for the young king. And it avoids splatter of water to his legs.) While both of you stay dry under the umbrella.

DONT COMPARE STUPIDITY WITH SACRIFICE Og.

Stay smart!
Re: Groundnut Vendor In Suit Seen Issuing Stamped Sales Receipt To Customers (Video) by koyyess: 2:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
Keepamsafe:

I have “IQ 0” grin cheesy

On the streets since birth.

I Stay stupid

You are just pained you had no parental care. grin
Mr #150
Hungry frustrated baboon. cheesy

Re: Groundnut Vendor In Suit Seen Issuing Stamped Sales Receipt To Customers (Video) by Keepamsafe: 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
koyyess:

grin cheesy
You are just pained you had no parental care. grin
Mr #150
Hungry frustrated baboon. cheesy

cheesy cheesy

You’re a stupid clown grin. Lmfao.

So, you studying my shit now??
Stupid ass cheesy. I can’t stop laughing cheesy
Re: Groundnut Vendor In Suit Seen Issuing Stamped Sales Receipt To Customers (Video) by koyyess: 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
Keepamsafe4#150:

cheesy cheesy

I am a stupid clown grin. Lmfao.

So, you studying my shit now??
Stupid ass me cheesy. I can’t stop laughing cheesy

Yea. grin

No papa love. Pics of Papa's love and care pains you deep. cheesy

You are a road side reject feeding on crumbs. Oya cry. cool cheesy

Re: Groundnut Vendor In Suit Seen Issuing Stamped Sales Receipt To Customers (Video) by lusid: 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
Prettylima:
Nice package I love that grin
i need a job. Please ma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The New International Building Materials Market In Enugu South LGA (Pictures) / We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists / Niyi Adenuga Marries Secretly (Mike Adenuga's Son)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.