Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

How Peter Obi Donated Money To A School In Kogi Even After Leaving Office PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Peter Obi Donated Money To A School In Kogi Even After Leaving Office PHOTOS (2355 Views)

Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria / You Prostrated For Atiku When He Donated Money To Buhari, APC In 2015 - Afegbua / Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Peter Obi Donated Money To A School In Kogi Even After Leaving Office PHOTOS by mightyhaze: 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
Cubalabloo:
I have been donating huge sums of money on several occasions to alot of organizations, yet my donations has always remain ananimous. There is no need publicising any good will done. The moment you start to feel puting your contributions in public domain, you are taking all the glory upon yourself. Such people have received their reward already, says THE LORD.
and u just did..lol

See mk I tell u.. publicising giving inspires others to give also.. some will be motivated and even challenged to do same on that occasion or on other occasions. Some ppl no Sabi give. But when they see accolades given to givers ,it unlocks their pockets

I once started a donation on a family wasap forum when others were reluctant to give..it triggered others..long story short at the end mine was among the lowest.. I had to do another donation on behalf of my kids (to now save face).. and there were more than enuf to fund the project
Re: How Peter Obi Donated Money To A School In Kogi Even After Leaving Office PHOTOS by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 7:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
adekolaelect:
stop copy and post . No one can accept your wishes bcs of this copy and post.
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone.
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow.
Re: How Peter Obi Donated Money To A School In Kogi Even After Leaving Office PHOTOS by aimmoney9: 8:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
adekolaelect:
stop copy and post . No one can accept your wishes bcs of this copy and post.
Speak for yourself........ grin grin

Mr no one..... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

An APC Youth Leader In Kano State Decamped To Join Mr. Peter Obi In Labour Party / Atiku, Peter Obi, Kwakwanso Attends Daisy Damjuma's Birthday / I Have Decided To Start Supporting Tinubu Because Of This Act Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.