Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Told A Girl I Was A Teacher And Got Blocked. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Told A Girl I Was A Teacher And Got Blocked. (6944 Views)

Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Told A Girl I Was A Teacher And Got Blocked. by Mrshape: 10:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
istina:
Naija ladies can no longer marry a man whose reward is in heaven
Many teachers reward are no longer in heaven. Most especially does that don't what to go to heaven. They get their reward here on Earth in full

Re: Told A Girl I Was A Teacher And Got Blocked. by Mrshape: 10:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
Jeromejnr:
I remember the original guy owned a school.
Lol. Up till today I laugh when I reflect on those memories
Re: Told A Girl I Was A Teacher And Got Blocked. by Slynation(m): 10:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
Someone had created this topic a while back on nairaland so I decided to experiment and see this for myself.

Met a girl on twitter and we were vibing and all. Interesting conversations covering almost everything. It was fun. Out of the blue I got asked what do you do for a living and I told the chic I was a teacher and men I got blocked everywhere. WhatsApp, twitter, calls. Damn it was shocking as hell grin grin cheesy.

Girls in Nigeria aren't smiling at all.
Girls shaaah...very funny creaturesgrin grin grin
Re: Told A Girl I Was A Teacher And Got Blocked. by Naijanascam: 10:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
Mrshape:

That's a very big lie. The girl rate him as a poor man, no try day rationalize am.

The guy man's misyarning is the problem quote me
Re: Told A Girl I Was A Teacher And Got Blocked. by Mrshape: 11:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
coputa:
How do they make money.
So e teach in multiply schools upto six schools salary a month that's around
360K or 180K in low income area.
Private lesson let's say 4, 45K each
That's 180K
Online classes let's say $300
=150K

That's 510K to 690K per month. Which
That's for places that is not Lagos or Abuja.
Meanwhile there are lessons that pay up to 200K per child per month

Re: Told A Girl I Was A Teacher And Got Blocked. by coputa(m): 11:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
Mrshape:

That's 180K
=150K

It's imposible for a teacher to teach in six schools and run 4 home lessons.It will affect him heath wise.As for onlind classes,i do not think it's that common.

Re: Told A Girl I Was A Teacher And Got Blocked. by Mrshape: 11:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
coputa:
It's imposible for a teacher to teach in six schools and run 4 home lessons.It will affect him heath wise.As for onlind classes,i do not think it's that common.
Very possible depending on the subject you are teaching. One of my guy teaching chemistry is currently doing 6 schools and 1 lecture center, he still have time and asking me for more schools

Re: Told A Girl I Was A Teacher And Got Blocked. by coputa(m): 11:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
Mrshape:

Very possible depending on the subject you are teaching. One of my guy teaching chemistry is currently doing 6 schools and 1 lecture center, he still have time and asking me for more schools
It means he's a part time teacher.Good and standard schools do not employ part time teachers,only the muchroom do.and they don't pay that much,so how's he able to make that much

Re: Told A Girl I Was A Teacher And Got Blocked. by Mrshape: 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
coputa:
It means he's a part time teacher.Good and standard schools do not employ part time teachers,only the muchroom do.and they don't pay that much,so how's he able to make that much
Who tell you?
The qualified science teachers we have know are part-time teachers.
Part-time teachers are the head of many science department of these big schools.
How many big school can pay a teacher 200K. And no qualified science teacher will teach for peanut.
Re: Told A Girl I Was A Teacher And Got Blocked. by Jeromejnr(m): 12:35am On Jun 20, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Can you please post the link? You can try to search using some key words you remember.

https://www.nairaland.com/6999221/when-told-im-teacher-fast

The guy is even in the comment section.
Re: Told A Girl I Was A Teacher And Got Blocked. by Jeromejnr(m): 12:37am On Jun 20, 2022
Mrshape:

Lol. Up till today I laugh when I reflect on those memories

Re: Told A Girl I Was A Teacher And Got Blocked. by Haakeem(m): 12:48am On Jun 20, 2022
Channah1:
Lol...
Una reward dey for heaven and she can't wait till then.
see ya mouth!
Re: Told A Girl I Was A Teacher And Got Blocked. by EbenezerTriumph: 2:46am On Jun 20, 2022
Mrshape:

Many teachers reward are no longer in heaven. Most especially does that don't what to go to heaven. They get their reward here on Earth in full
hi do you have TRCN certification?
Re: Told A Girl I Was A Teacher And Got Blocked. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:10am On Jun 20, 2022
Jeromejnr:

https://www.nairaland.com/6999221/when-told-im-teacher-fast

The guy is even in the comment section.

Oh, thank you.
Re: Told A Girl I Was A Teacher And Got Blocked. by ogaAK(m): 9:58am On Jun 20, 2022
Nigerians don’t appreciate humble rich people but what have cone to realize is it comes in handy and do the damage. Keep a low profile, don’t use material things to impress anybody, be yourself and don’t look down on others.

Re: Told A Girl I Was A Teacher And Got Blocked. by FahBuLous: 9:48am On Jun 21, 2022
Re: Told A Girl I Was A Teacher And Got Blocked. by tarantino1: 7:11am On Jun 26, 2022
Nerogaming01:
When she dey wash your trousers, na list of noise makers she go dey see instead of money.

This one off me grin grin

Re: Told A Girl I Was A Teacher And Got Blocked. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

After being used by married men you see them saying my past is my past cheesy cheesy cheesy

An as Astute Human. I love tackling and solving problems from the roots. No matter how bad we want to portray these gurls/ladies. Believe me, My fellow Men are the major source of this Menace. Personally I'do prefer any married men found having a fling with a random young girl should be shot dead Instantly at the spot. If any man wants a fling or want to offload his sack. He should honorably locate the nearest sex mitel or online hookers. These bastardized married men are the ones who Inflated the ego of those girls. They sabotage and corrupted the sweet dating service. This method will reduce unnecessary flings and curb the ego of these average mgbekes. Imagine I have witnessed where a "married simp" was kneeling down and begging an average looking lady "his side chick" to accept a car as a gift he Just bought for her. I don't want to go Into details..

Re: Told A Girl I Was A Teacher And Got Blocked. by tosinhtml: 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
qtguru:

Hypergamy, most of Twitter girls are kinda lazy and looking for levels and poverty program to alleviate their standards. Nice one weeding out. But not to lie, if a lady said she's a student I'd block her too, cuz I don't like broke ladies. So e dey happen

Hmm are you sure you'd actually block her? Not like she has asked for anything yet. Anyway being a teacher is far more different than a student, he could be teaching at British high school for all we know & earning good pay.

Life is not fair sha, make God help us.
Re: Told A Girl I Was A Teacher And Got Blocked. by tosinhtml: 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
Someone had created this topic a while back on nairaland so I decided to experiment and see this for myself.

Met a girl on twitter and we were vibing and all. Interesting conversations covering almost everything. It was fun. Out of the blue I got asked what do you do for a living and I told the chic I was a teacher and men I got blocked everywhere. WhatsApp, twitter, calls. Damn it was shocking as hell grin grin cheesy.

Girls in Nigeria aren't smiling at all.

How did you feel afterwards though? It has been very long I did such an experiment, the day I did it, I felt so bad for the whole week & promised not to do that shit again because it messes with your psychology and brings some form of hatred temporarily.
Re: Told A Girl I Was A Teacher And Got Blocked. by tosinhtml: 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mrshape:

That's 180K
=150K

Thanks for the enlightenment, i am wondering why Nigerians automatically think Teachers are puppers. Na wa!

Same thing for Bankers, once a guy is working in a bank, they just think he is a Teller or Cashier, forgetting that bankers have different departments.
Re: Told A Girl I Was A Teacher And Got Blocked. by qtguru(m): 10:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
tosinhtml:

Hmm are you sure you'd actually block her? Not like she has asked for anything yet. Anyway being a teacher is far more different than a student, he could be teaching at British high school for all we know & earning good pay.

Life is not fair sha, make God help us.

I only date employed working women, we gotta have standards too bro grin

Re: Told A Girl I Was A Teacher And Got Blocked. by Epinigirls: 7:56am On Jul 29, 2022
spencekat:
I have experienced what you passed through too.People especially girls underate teachers in terms of money. Well,there are some teachers who have money.

Which teacher abeg? Wetin e dey teach?
No let me block you for nairaland oh

Re: Told A Girl I Was A Teacher And Got Blocked. by shantti(m): 8:45am On Jul 29, 2022

she is angry and bitter so a previous encounter triggered her reaction..... it may not be rape but something a teacher has once done to her

That teacher that did her wrong is still a human being, so I think she should react that way and be triggered whenever a HUMAN BEING talks to her. But no, if that HUMAN BEING is Rich, she would not be triggered but if that HUMAN BEING is poor she will be triggered. It's well
Re: Told A Girl I Was A Teacher And Got Blocked. by tosinhtml: 10:51am On Jul 29, 2022
qtguru:

I only date employed working women, we gotta have standards too bro grin

I know, but would you just block them outrightly? You can just let them know that you are engaged and not interested in anything, then keep it moving na. The blocking feels like they are terrorists or they are endangering your life. Like she blocked him on every platform, that's a bit too excessive if you ask me.
Re: Told A Girl I Was A Teacher And Got Blocked. by qtguru(m): 11:14am On Jul 29, 2022
tosinhtml:

I know, but would you just block them outrightly? You can just let them know that you are engaged and not interested in anything, then keep it moving na. The blocking feels like they are terrorists or they are endangering your life. Like she blocked him on every platform, that's a bit too crazy if you ask me.

I've blocked for less, e.g being rude I just don't like the idea of dating students, I don't think we would be able to relate on life journey. Her battle is lecturer and grades, while mine is looking for funds.

Re: Told A Girl I Was A Teacher And Got Blocked. by tosinhtml: 11:25am On Jul 29, 2022
qtguru:

I've blocked for less, e.g being rude I just don't like the idea of dating students, I don't think we would be able to relate on life journey. Her battle is lecturer and grades, while mine is looking for funds.

But the issue is not even about dating, I don't think you are understanding me. You meet someone at a venue, you exchanged numbers, then the person introduces herself as a student later on, on WhatsApp. So the response is just outright blocking? Blocking every where.

Okay, maybe I am just old fashioned sha. That's why all this is like film to me.

Re: Told A Girl I Was A Teacher And Got Blocked. by qtguru(m): 11:28am On Jul 29, 2022
tosinhtml:

But the issue is not even about dating, I don't think you are understanding me. You meet someone at a venue, you exchanged numbers, then the person introduces herself as a student later on, on WhatsApp. So the response is just outright blocking? Blocking every where.

Okay, maybe I am just old fashioned sha. That's why all this is like film to me.

Oh that's a different scenario, I wouldn't block then, I'll see if this person has value financial wise, does she have a skill I can employ or information that's useful to me, if not na liability to me.

Re: Told A Girl I Was A Teacher And Got Blocked. by excell0001: 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
i onced helped my aunt in her pos business while we wear waiting for a new sales girl. So there this lady that would came around maybe she thought I owned the busines she was just flashing green light every where as a sharp guy i understood the body language she was bringing. I just mentailned did not bother taking phone number since I knew she stayed around.

after few hello and more green light to make sure I understood her intention I collected number and called her one evening for hang out.

she came we she was just trying to locate my whatsapp messages. I just dey smile cause I no get plan to even date anybody anytime soon and not this one wey dey bring drama already.

vibe was going well. she was telling about her Yahoo boyfYahoo blah bla bla. me I kuku tell her I only want bestie position. ( she was like can i handle what comes with bestie in a naughty way self). mind you all this while my hands was roaming through her boobs gentle squeezes and pressing here and there.

omo when she finally asked what I do for a living , I had to think fast lie, or tell her about the mtn gig I had going on at the moment. I kuku told her I am still a university student which was true tho. we were almost gonna do it but the environment wasnt right. I said let me touch her boobs again the way she switch character 2 secs shock me.
like this was someone that gave me her body few minutes ago let it not be that she will say I raped her, I let her go home.

in the evening next day I called her but her attitude was crazy and funny at the same time. i wanted to even apologize if went to far for one night than she could handle.
she was like I should free her life jare let her talk to other guys. I sharply delet her contact and chats.

I found it strange my dear this was the first and only time I have experienced such personally.

last week I saw her making advances to my guy that sells sharwama in our area. I just smile.

I still don't believe in this red pill nonsense though cause I have seen great wonderful women sha

Re: Told A Girl I Was A Teacher And Got Blocked. by LUAN(m): 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

I don't teach I don't have time. Even today I had to work and I am still working. I work 10 hours at least everyday and I still have to learn though.
please just recommend a good learning strategy for me

Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? / The Story Of My Life / One Word For This Sexy Girl...

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60