Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) (58644 Views)

2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu / Peter Obi Raises Labour Party Flag With One Hand (picture) / 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by aimmoney9: 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
They call him Old, yet he is the most serious, smart working and hardworking of all the aspirants.

They call him sick, yet he is the Aspirant that has consulted and travelled the most in the last 3 months.

I sometimes wonder if some of us the so-called Young and healthy Nigerians can do the number of trips Asiwaju has done in recent weeks.

I hope and pray that his time as President favours Nigeria and Nigerians in all ramifications.

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.
Lol......oponu..... grin cheesy

Why was Tinubu convoy attacked by the same thugs he trained on his way back from oba of Lagos residence....... grin grin

This is hot news oya answer...... grin grin

It's said that some of the thugs were wielding swords..... cheesy grin

Like they wanted to impale him through his drug trafficking anus....... grin grin grin

Small small una eyes go clear say youths dey vex..... grin grin

Peter Obi all the way.... grin grin grin
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by aimmoney9: 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
ishowdotgmail:
One thing I want people to know is that, putting likes on social media for a party or ranting about your dislike for another person can't do you well.

Elections aren't done on social media, people with PVC don't rant much online.

BAT2023
Then what are u doing online..... grin grin grin

Why u no just dey your own offline jejely...... grin grin grin

Yeye dey smell..... grin grin

Peter Obi for president..... grin grin grin
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by 007lss: 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
jnrbayano:
He will never enter Aso Rock
lol
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Neyoosha007(m): 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
Even his left shaking shaking hand is more magical,influential and powerful than All mkpuru ipob commander’s both hands and feet
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by rimijoshua(m): 10:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
They call him Old, yet he is the most serious, smart working and hardworking of all the aspirants.

They call him sick, yet he is the Aspirant that has consulted and travelled the most in the last 3 months.

I sometimes wonder if some of us the so-called Young and healthy Nigerians can do the number of trips Asiwaju has done in

recent weeks.

I hope and pray that his time as President favours Nigeria and Nigerians in all ramifications.

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.
You need to go back to kg2
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Neyoosha007(m): 10:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
Arapmoi:
I heard Ekiti Yoots were disOBIdients.

LP's labour is in vain.
they are disobedient to aba Chinese ogogoro theories
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by toba1909(m): 10:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
SuRamzy:
Ugly mofo
baba pee poo panties consumer grin

He better pass your papa
Oloriburuku Omo
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by swissgoldenpro2: 5:26am On Jun 20, 2022
Hmmm, magical
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Nosa111(m): 6:45am On Jun 20, 2022
Leave am like that. Obaseki still better pass ize iyamu. No godfather can impose any individual for my people, we don’t need another Tinubu in Edo state. Na thing of joy be that
Mikolo70:

Nosakhare sebi una dey enjoy Obaseki wotowoto nau abi?
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by CSTRR: 7:28am On Jun 20, 2022
Pakute:

Look at this shameless ipob struggling to defend a fraud. You see Obi on PDP attire on caimpaign tour sharing money yet you talking trash.
If you throw stones, it just might hit someone close to home.
Politicians wear the attire of their images in the east a lot.
Even on casual days.
It's very common there.

That is not a campaign trail.

Peter obi will not share money to people during campaigns.

Try another one.
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Pakute: 7:33am On Jun 20, 2022
CSTRR:
Politicians wear the attire of their images in the east a lot. Even on casual days. It's very common there.
That is not a campaign trail.
Peter obi will not share money to people during campaigns.
Try another one.
This ipob guy no get shame, walahi

Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 7:42am On Jun 20, 2022
Pakute:

Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone.
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow.
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by deeva2: 9:35am On Jun 20, 2022
AK481:

Smart working by giving 10k bribes ?

Mpurumiri overdose.
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by CSTRR: 9:53am On Jun 20, 2022
Pakute:

You have finally seen the pictures you are looking for.

Clown.

You don't know how foolish you look while supporting a corrupt drug dealer like Tinubu.
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Pakute: 9:59am On Jun 20, 2022
CSTRR:

You have finally seen the pictures you are looking for.

Clown.

You don't know how foolish you look while supporting a corrupt drug dealer like Tinubu.
Vote your fraud and leave me out of it.

Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Afamsi: 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
seunjungle1:
i am a big time mofo, failure of the highest order.
The hand that baba couldn't use to hold apc flag

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ihedioha Inspects Bedroom & Offices At Imo Government House After Okorocha Exit / Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) / Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.