Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

5 New Albums You Need To Hear This Week - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 5 New Albums You Need To Hear This Week (273 Views)

Why Artistes’ Preference For Singles Over Albums Is Increasing / Patoranking New Albums Coming Out Soon-wilmer / 7 Most Anticipated Debut Albums In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 New Albums You Need To Hear This Week by Maxtoxic(m): 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
As a fan and lover of all things great and good, this week we’ve picked out five albums you need to hear from the latest releases of some of music’s biggest names.

Drake — Honestly, Nevermind
One doesn’t have to be a fan or even a lover of good music to appreciate these albums. One excellent album of the week includes Drake’s Honest. Truly, it is a Drake surprise-drop-fire-drill where he has released his newest studio album which happens just 11 months after releasing his last one Certified Lover Boy where he features many heartfelt songs about loved ones who’ve left him behind. His voice sounds so lovely when matched with electronic dance production. And for those who want some classic Drake lyrics then this album has plenty such as: If I come around you, can I be myself?; Could turn over a new leaf, for my love? And in wintertime, it was always your favorite season.

https://toxicloaded.com/5-new-albums-you-need-to-hear-this-week/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

DJ Limbo Vs DJ Saquo – 2 Kingz Mixtape / Gyakie Shares New Single “for My Baby” | Listen / Download Audio: BNXN (buju) Ft. Bad Boy Timz – Make Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.