Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Lagos Island Is Shutdown For Bola Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Island Is Shutdown For Bola Tinubu (3992 Views)

Auchi Edo State Is Shutdown For Obi-datti Supporters(photos) / NURTW Clashes: Bode George Blames Sanwo-Olu, Says Lagos Island Is In Squalour / Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Island Is Shutdown For Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
DONFASZY:
99% r touts
Thugs abi agberos

Agreed. We are thugs and agbero. Can you now go and smoke some Mkpurumiri with your fellow IPOB cannibals?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Island Is Shutdown For Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Na only them be the only serious folks? There other serious folks ten times their number who are determined to vote out APC for good, enter street and see anger for yourself. What has APC done to make their lives any better in 8 years? see poverty everywhere.

Abegi!

Frustrated rants don't win election. Go and campaign for your candidate instead of sitting on threads concerning Tinubu displaying childish bad belle.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Island Is Shutdown For Bola Tinubu by NwaIdeato: 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
Dsalvo:

Frustrated rants don't win election. Go and campaign for your candidate instead of sitting on threads concerning Tinubu displaying childish bad belle.
We will chase Tinubu back to his bubonic plague looking slumfest in iragbiji next year, Lagos is no go area for the geriatric shaky shaky crook, all we need in Lagos is 25% total votes and I trust true Omoluabi's and other Omo Yeebos who truly own Lagos to deliver cheesy
Re: Lagos Island Is Shutdown For Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
NwaIdeato:

We will chase Tinubu back to his bubonic plague looking slumfest in iragbiji next year, Lagos is no go area for the geriatric shaky shaky crook, all we need in Lagos is 25% total votes and I trust true Omoluabi's and other Omo Yeebos who truly own Lagos to deliver cheesy

Bro, na your data so post what you want. Team Tinubu has no time for casting sideways glance at mouthy losers.

The focus ia forward and onwards towards the destinations of Aso Rock. cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Island Is Shutdown For Bola Tinubu by juman(m): 6:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
Breaking news!

Tinubu is apc candidate.
Great surprise.

I expected osinbajo as the candidate.
Re: Lagos Island Is Shutdown For Bola Tinubu by Deborah98(f): 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
Pakute:

If your father had an ambition, will you tell him to rest?. That's why you're closer to a failure.
Uncle this one no be ambition again na desperation. If my dad were to be tinubu he will listen to me. My dad that loves me to the soul even. Someone that has been the governor of Lagos,I don't know if it was two terms or one but he's been active in politics for a while now even political godfather to many,what more is he looking for. Nothing like failure here we just need to let these people know that old age needs rest and peace. It is one thing to pray for long life and another to be in good health. Both works with wisdom and understanding. I love the man no qualms but I don't see the need why he should be stressing himself,I wish I can see him face to face and pen down my sincerity towards him. I wasn't on nairaland then when Buhari was campaigning to be power or probably I had no cellphone then. If not I would have done same.
Re: Lagos Island Is Shutdown For Bola Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
NwaIdeato:
They look very dirty and unkempt angry
Like you are.....
Re: Lagos Island Is Shutdown For Bola Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
Deborah98:
Uncle this one no be ambition again na desperation. If my dad were to be tinubu he will listen to me. My dad that loves me to the soul even. Someone that has been the governor of Lagos,I don't know if it was two terms or one but he's been active in politics for a while now even political godfather to many,what more is he looking for. Nothing like failure here we just need to let these people know that old age needs rest and peace. It is one thing to pray for long life and another to be in good health. Both works with wisdom and understanding. I love the man no qualms but I don't see the need why he should be stressing himself,I wish I can see him face to face and pen down my sincerity towards him. I wasn't on nairaland then when Buhari was campaigning to be power or probably I had no cellphone then. If not I would have done same.
You can only say what you know and what elders see while seating but children can't see while standing .
Re: Lagos Island Is Shutdown For Bola Tinubu by Pakute: 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
Deborah98:
When you said you don't know whether Tinubu did a term or two terms, i knew you're most likely a teen or a little above a teen. To avoid coming off as ignorant, I'd advise you to get a copy of the Constitution so that you can have an idea what is required of being a President of Nigeria
Re: Lagos Island Is Shutdown For Bola Tinubu by DiscoverID: 7:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
holluwizzy:
Hmmmmm

Nigeria is finished or should I say Lagos but no Nigeria is finished.

Make everybody Waka go their sperate ways.

You sef believe say obi go win tinubu for Lagos? Whatever cheap grass that is giving you guys mass hysteria must be really strong.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Island Is Shutdown For Bola Tinubu by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
Golan007:

Yet another weekend and you are still in Lagos.

Please go to Anambra today i want to see something.

grin
Watch this, not the ones mobilise with money

Organic love for Obi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7kJXCXXPJ8
Re: Lagos Island Is Shutdown For Bola Tinubu by DiscoverID: 7:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Omo nna, you will understand that Tinubu is a South western project, just keep chatting rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Island Is Shutdown For Bola Tinubu by BENCHOKCONSULT: 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
abc115:
Lagos island is shutdown for Bola Tinubu

Inasmuch as I never wanted Tinubu to become the next President of Nigeria, there are things we can't change rather let it go grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

I had a dream last night and I met one on one with him, I was also wearing his signature cap and dude was looking healthier than now.

Congratulations Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
cheesy ;DGCFR

1 Like

Re: Lagos Island Is Shutdown For Bola Tinubu by Golan007: 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
post=113962190:

Watch this, not the ones mobilise with money

Organic love for Obi

Euphoria of his decision to run.

This time next year you would be boring us with how there's a deliberate attempt to relegate the east.

Perhaps you resume your chant for the liberation of Biafra.

You guys are so predictable.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Island Is Shutdown For Bola Tinubu by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
Golan007:

Euphoria of his decision to run.

This time next year you would be boring us with how there's a deliberate attempt to relegate the east.

Perhaps you resume your chant for the liberation of Biafra.

You guys are so predictable.
I hope you watch the video and see real crowd

1 Like

Re: Lagos Island Is Shutdown For Bola Tinubu by DONFASZY(m): 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
Dsalvo:

Agreed. We are thugs and agbero. Can you now go and smoke some Mkpurumiri with your fellow IPOB cannibals?
am nt igbo bros
U n weed na 5&6
Sell ur soul for 1k
Who dey suffer am nw 8yr na u
Nt me
Re: Lagos Island Is Shutdown For Bola Tinubu by Cryofigbos: 7:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
Street credibility....ipigs will have no where in lagos to vote once we r done with them, dey will return to there 5 landlocked useless state in d east to vote pandora

1 Like

Re: Lagos Island Is Shutdown For Bola Tinubu by Cryofigbos: 7:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
holluwizzy:
That's ur own opinion.

Do u know how many small scale business have closed due to the hardship of the economy.

I run a bakery business and what we go through in Lagos is not funny.

Move ur business to Anambra nah....is it by force to stay in another mans land

1 Like

Re: Lagos Island Is Shutdown For Bola Tinubu by Cryofigbos: 7:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
Pakute:

These are your mothers in Anambra collecting #400 and a bottle of malt. How did they look?

His mother looks forgotten...even pass unkept sef grin
Re: Lagos Island Is Shutdown For Bola Tinubu by Kirkman: 7:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
holluwizzy:
That's ur own opinion.

Do u know how many small scale business have closed due to the hardship of the economy.

I run a bakery business and what we go through in Lagos is not funny.

If you know what's good for you, you had better relocate your bakery business to another African country and set up there.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Island Is Shutdown For Bola Tinubu by Cryofigbos: 7:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
NwaIdeato:
They look very dirty and unkempt angry

Show us ur own parents if them born u well....we want to check something grin grin
Re: Lagos Island Is Shutdown For Bola Tinubu by sukar886: 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
I cry for this country becos it can't never be good, the best thing is to get Visa and travel out, our youth are very hungry, look at them following a old man to become there president , just becos of urgent 2k that they will eat for 8years... Fvck.. leaving a vibrant man that have plan for this country .... If tinubu or atiku win 2023,am out of this useless country ... Rubbish
Re: Lagos Island Is Shutdown For Bola Tinubu by sukar886: 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
Cryofigbos:

Show us ur own parents if them born u well....we want to check something grin grin
U be mumu
Re: Lagos Island Is Shutdown For Bola Tinubu by sukar886: 7:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
juman:
Breaking news!

Tinubu is apc candidate.
Great surprise.

I expected osinbajo as the candidate.
I tot they said you people are well educated ... Una no get sense at all....
Re: Lagos Island Is Shutdown For Bola Tinubu by sukar886: 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
BENCHOKCONSULT:

Inasmuch as I never wanted Tinubu to become the next President of Nigeria, there are things we can't change rather let it go grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

I had a dream last night and I met one on one with him, I was also wearing his signature cap and dude was looking healthier than now.

Congratulations Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
cheesy ;DGCFR
God forbid
Re: Lagos Island Is Shutdown For Bola Tinubu by kozmokaz(m): 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
H.mm why do I have this feeling the north wanna push tinubu so that we will wish for buhari again
Re: Lagos Island Is Shutdown For Bola Tinubu by aimmoney9: 7:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
Dsalvo:

You can go and smoke Colorado with your fellow oduduwa republic skull miners....... grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Island Is Shutdown For Bola Tinubu by Benwallt(m): 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
Make Obi go Anambra na. I trust his ppl, the will chase him away
Re: Lagos Island Is Shutdown For Bola Tinubu by BENCHOKCONSULT: 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
sukar886:

God forbid

Guy, it's beyond you oooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Island Is Shutdown For Bola Tinubu by holluwizzy: 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
Smiles.

Kirkman:

If you know what's good for you, you had better relocate your bakery business to another African country and set up there.
Re: Lagos Island Is Shutdown For Bola Tinubu by Gift96: 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
nawa oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video: Peter Obi Disgraced At Church Event, Sat Down Quietly / Obi's Biggest Lie At CHATHAM House! / Reno these are Igbos achievements outside Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.