Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Flood Destroys Property In Balogun, Lagos. Residents Go Into Prayers - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Flood Destroys Property In Balogun, Lagos. Residents Go Into Prayers (41420 Views)

Man Broke Into Prayers After Discovering Python His Motorcycle Engine (video) / China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles / Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flood Destroys Property In Balogun, Lagos. Residents Go Into Prayers by Laggafin: 8:17am On Jun 20, 2022
Tboymessiah:

Are you not part of African, Oya talk wetin u don discover on a record breaker.

Kettle wey dey talk sey Pot Yanch black
Discovered FAITH Witout WORK is useless. Abi no be so bible talk am? Bro its obvious u one witout functioning grey matter
Re: Flood Destroys Property In Balogun, Lagos. Residents Go Into Prayers by okoroemeka(m): 8:23am On Jun 20, 2022
Totilopussylick:
These people are far from sense cheesy

Wait till the holy ghost send down more rain tongue

That time they'll know that this is not something to pray for cheesy

But to find a solution to it wink

fools ,instead of active proactive measures like cleaning gutters, waterway,stop dumping refuse in drainage systems, building efficient drainage system they will kneel down to pray for rain to stop?prayer can not solve such problem if they like pray till they drop,God will not answer that one
Re: Flood Destroys Property In Balogun, Lagos. Residents Go Into Prayers by Tboymessiah(m): 8:27am On Jun 20, 2022
Laggafin:
Discovered FAITH Witout WORK is useless. Abi no be so bible talk am? Bro its obvious u one witout functioning grey matter

Faith without work is an Greek idiomatic expressions,

You can see u have no reasonable thing to say, cus u are empty like ur peer's.

So think before you talk, let ur thinking faculty works with ur exposure.

Meanwhile this my last response to, so go get brain.
Re: Flood Destroys Property In Balogun, Lagos. Residents Go Into Prayers by phemmyfour: 8:36am On Jun 20, 2022
Righteousness2:
Prayer is the key! Prayer is communication to GOD and GOD can do the impossible. Only one without wisdom will say otherwise.

GOD Have Mercy on Humanity.

Unusual rainfall, floods, fire, tornadoes, earthquakes, volcanoes, etc ripping through various parts of the world in Fearful frequencies.

We are living in very unusual times and seasons.
We are living in the last seconds of the Last Moments of the Last days.
The Coming of JESUS Christ is a Breath away.
Also You and I do not know not the day of our death.
Living in the Conciousness of your Eternity is the most advisable way to live in these times.
offside

The problem there isn't spiritual, stop prescribing spiritual solution to physical problem.

Faith without works is dead

In all thy getting (wisdom), get understanding

My people perish for lack of knowledge
Re: Flood Destroys Property In Balogun, Lagos. Residents Go Into Prayers by Natbrowny: 8:36am On Jun 20, 2022
By 2030. Religion and Prayer will be on the edge of a cliff. Only few people will hold it from falling. ONLY FEW
Re: Flood Destroys Property In Balogun, Lagos. Residents Go Into Prayers by Laggafin: 8:39am On Jun 20, 2022
Tboymessiah:

Spilling garbage as usual, comrade i can offer you money for a new brain surgery grin
Tboymessiah:

Spilling garbage as usual, comrade i can offer you money for a new brain surgery
Re: Flood Destroys Property In Balogun, Lagos. Residents Go Into Prayers by Ogamysamo: 10:19am On Jun 20, 2022
Favorolasupo:
Will God come down from heaven with holy Ladder to come and suck all the water from their houses..coz i don't understand all these prayer warriors o!
calm down miss! God may not come down with holy ladder to dry the water or suck it as you put it but he can stop another of such kind from happening.
they resort to prayer doesn't mean they want God to dry the water immediately, if a flood occur it surely do destroy properties that cost fortune which God may not restore immediately but can give them the fortitude to bear the loss.
it's not only the lost of love ones that's painful, the lost of some properties which are held so dearly can also be unbearable thereby needs the grace of God to pull through.
Re: Flood Destroys Property In Balogun, Lagos. Residents Go Into Prayers by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 20, 2022
Crixxx:
Lol. Overated cum hole. As reports have it, Lagos will be part of the Atlantic ocean soon.
Even in the UK, Europe they have floods. Stupid flat heads, brainless.
Re: Flood Destroys Property In Balogun, Lagos. Residents Go Into Prayers by SugarGirl44(f): 10:23am On Jun 20, 2022
ogwumgbe:

You are the idiot here and without an iota of sense of reasoning. A useless blogger just played on your Monkey intelligence and you fall for it. Where in the above picture did you see people praying?

How can you just call someone you don't know an idiot?
What did I say to warrant it?
Like....who raised you?
Hope you didn't wish your father happy Father's day yesterday cos he and your mother did a terrible job.

Is it news that our people pray over every meaningless situation? How's this different?
You now carry your the anger in your life to insult me for having an correct opinion.
Na wa o...
Re: Flood Destroys Property In Balogun, Lagos. Residents Go Into Prayers by Goodman247: 11:14am On Jun 20, 2022
After prayer, it is then backed by actions
Re: Flood Destroys Property In Balogun, Lagos. Residents Go Into Prayers by BigBashiru: 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2022
LienwaltAbel:
Africansgringrin

if you belive you are inferior, keep that to yourself, the rest of us know our real history not the history taught to us by british island savages....
Re: Flood Destroys Property In Balogun, Lagos. Residents Go Into Prayers by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ok nice one..they are also supposed to take physical actions too...
Ogamysamo:

calm down miss! God may not come down with holy ladder to dry the water or suck it as you put it but he can stop another of such kind from happening.
they resort to prayer doesn't mean they want God to dry the water immediately, if a flood occur it surely do destroy properties that cost fortune which God may not restore immediately but can give them the fortitude to bear the loss.
it's not only the lost of love ones that's painful, the lost of some properties which are held so dearly can also be unbearable thereby needs the grace of God to pull through.
Re: Flood Destroys Property In Balogun, Lagos. Residents Go Into Prayers by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
I know the real African history too
BigBashiru:

if you belive you are inferior, keep that to yourself, the rest of us know our real history not the history taught to us by british island savages....
Re: Flood Destroys Property In Balogun, Lagos. Residents Go Into Prayers by Akharmony: 1:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
sorry folk, it natural disaster... I pray you will recovery from the losses
Re: Flood Destroys Property In Balogun, Lagos. Residents Go Into Prayers by Ogamysamo: 2:21pm On Jun 20, 2022
Favorolasupo:
Ok nice one..they are also supposed to take physical actions too...
when a man takes going to office as priority and couldn't wait to eat his breakfast before going doesn't mean he has missed his breakfast for the day, he can still eat breakfast when he reach office [if he wish to]
Re: Flood Destroys Property In Balogun, Lagos. Residents Go Into Prayers by BigBashiru: 2:21pm On Jun 20, 2022
Favorolasupo:
I know the real African history too

That's great to hear! Pls Google "timbuktu manuscript" and what you will find will shock you....

They sought to erase native Americans and their history and did so successfully. They partially succeeded in Africa but with the internet and social media, more people are realizing the truth faster.....

1 Like

Re: Flood Destroys Property In Balogun, Lagos. Residents Go Into Prayers by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 20, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

IGNORED.

IGNORED?
Whatever that means anyway.

Isn't that a quick snap from your verification video? It perfectly looks like one and it does look good on you.
You know, you always have been in that dilemma of choosing to live like a good gal or a badt girl. But now that you look perfect for the job, why not give it a shot?
Just like your fellow Naija girls who in their primes all like wild adventures, until their market fall to all time low and then they start looking for innocent men to buy the dip.
Re: Flood Destroys Property In Balogun, Lagos. Residents Go Into Prayers by LienwaltAbel(m): 4:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
BigBashiru:

Like I said I have no time for stupid cretins.
Re: Flood Destroys Property In Balogun, Lagos. Residents Go Into Prayers by Emdebby2: 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
stacyadams:

We don't need prayers ,we need common sense..if you have a flat tire, do u come down and start praying for the tire to fix itself abi u go Jack ur car ,loose your tyres and fix your spare....
Since they our leaders don't have common sense, let's pray for them to get sense.
Re: Flood Destroys Property In Balogun, Lagos. Residents Go Into Prayers by stacyadams: 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
Emdebby2:

Since they our leaders don't have common sense, let's pray for them to get sense.

Continue praying then
Re: Flood Destroys Property In Balogun, Lagos. Residents Go Into Prayers by Wwwq: 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Flood Destroys Property In Balogun, Lagos. Residents Go Into Prayers by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 21, 2022
Wow thanks for the info..i love reading things like this..i wish a lot of Africans have access to authentic infos like this coz the Europeans really succeeded in deceiving us...
Have you tried reading"what is Satan?"and also "the book of the dead" It tells us the real origin of Christianity(originally from Africa) coz when i read it i found so many shocking things about the bible...
BigBashiru:

That's great to hear! Pls Google "timbuktu manuscript" and what you will find will shock you....

They sought to erase native Americans and their history and did so successfully. They partially succeeded in Africa but with the internet and social media, more people are realizing the truth faster.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos / I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.