Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Do You Need A Carton To Package Your Agro, Poultry, Or Farm Products? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Do You Need A Carton To Package Your Agro, Poultry, Or Farm Products? (1186 Views)

How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC / Poultry Or Cassava Farming / Cover Your Poultry Or Farm With Our Affordable Solar CCTV Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need A Carton To Package Your Agro, Poultry, Or Farm Products? by Prettylima(f): 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
Have you been looking for a way to package ur products, and you want it to look so catching. or you need a carton to package your product or foods, count on us. we produce carton of any kind of size, regardless where you are or stay.
We deliver your jobs clean and sharp.
We also do pizza Carton, any kind of foods package and drinks cartons..
Just tell us the size and shape

Re: Do You Need A Carton To Package Your Agro, Poultry, Or Farm Products? by 4sis(m): 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
Prettylima:
Have you been looking for a way to package ur products, and you want it to look so catching. or you need a carton to package your product or foods, count on us. we produce carton of any kind of size, regardless where you are or stay.
We deliver your jobs clean and sharp.
We also do pizza Carton, any kind of foods package and drinks cartons..
Just tell us the size and shape
Advert without contact number = zero
Re: Do You Need A Carton To Package Your Agro, Poultry, Or Farm Products? by Prettylima(f): 1:01am On Jun 20, 2022
4sis:

Advert without contact number = zero
08084490328 that's my watapp number
Re: Do You Need A Carton To Package Your Agro, Poultry, Or Farm Products? by Maryam1234(f): 4:42am On Jun 20, 2022
Nice one Halima, please come market on Agro-Commodity Hub, this cartoon can be used for packaging Fish by our vendors from Adamawa,the guy can even link you up,if your price is reasonable,you know it's business.More Sales,Love.
Re: Do You Need A Carton To Package Your Agro, Poultry, Or Farm Products? by Prettylima(f): 7:03am On Jun 20, 2022
Maryam1234:
Nice one Halima, please come market on Agro-Commodity Hub, this cartoon can be used for packaging Fish by our vendors from Adamawa,the guy can even link you up,if your price is reasonable,you know it's business.More Sales,Love.
Thanks ma how will I do that?
And can you link me up?
Re: Do You Need A Carton To Package Your Agro, Poultry, Or Farm Products? by Maryam1234(f): 8:05am On Jun 20, 2022
Prettylima:

Thanks ma how will I do that?
And can you link me up?
Sure kiss
Re: Do You Need A Carton To Package Your Agro, Poultry, Or Farm Products? by Prettylima(f): 8:12am On Jun 20, 2022
[quote author=Maryam1234 post=113973822]
Sure kiss[/quot
thanks, can I send you message on whatapp?
Modify thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Do You Need A Carton To Package Your Agro, Poultry, Or Farm Products? by Maryam1234(f): 10:46am On Jun 20, 2022
[quote author=Prettylima post=113973974][/quote]
Feel free to sell your products Sis,no dulling on Watsapp Business, it's instant marketing.We have a particular watsapp group like that in FCT that people are cashing out per minute on it, it's been Five Years now and that group is booming.
Re: Do You Need A Carton To Package Your Agro, Poultry, Or Farm Products? by streetsmart(m): 11:36am On Jun 20, 2022
Please. Can you link me up too. I have some agricultural products I want to display.
Thanks
Re: Do You Need A Carton To Package Your Agro, Poultry, Or Farm Products? by Prettylima(f): 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
Maryam1234:

Feel free to sell your products Sis,no dulling on Watsapp Business, it's instant marketing.We have a particular watsapp group like that in FCT that people are cashing out per minute on it, it's been Five Years now and that group is booming.
Am super grateful

2 Likes

Re: Do You Need A Carton To Package Your Agro, Poultry, Or Farm Products? by Prettylima(f): 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
Do you need something like this?
Oya talk to us let make it snappy.

1 Like

Re: Do You Need A Carton To Package Your Agro, Poultry, Or Farm Products? by Prettylima(f): 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
Done and dusted

Re: Do You Need A Carton To Package Your Agro, Poultry, Or Farm Products? by Easy2pips: 9:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
Hey
Re: Do You Need A Carton To Package Your Agro, Poultry, Or Farm Products? by Prettylima(f): 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
Easy2pips:
Hey
Hello
Re: Do You Need A Carton To Package Your Agro, Poultry, Or Farm Products? by potosky: 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ur location please?
Re: Do You Need A Carton To Package Your Agro, Poultry, Or Farm Products? by Prettylima(f): 7:32am On Jul 29, 2022
potosky:
Ur location please?
Lagos abule egba sir
Re: Do You Need A Carton To Package Your Agro, Poultry, Or Farm Products? by jjbest123(m): 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
Prettylima:
Done and dusted

What is the cost of this per one?
Re: Do You Need A Carton To Package Your Agro, Poultry, Or Farm Products? by Prettylima(f): 7:20am On Aug 31, 2022
jjbest123:

What is the cost of this per one?
350naira
Re: Do You Need A Carton To Package Your Agro, Poultry, Or Farm Products? by Prettylima(f): 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
We build cartons that suit your product

Re: Do You Need A Carton To Package Your Agro, Poultry, Or Farm Products? by Greenfaces: 9:07am On Sep 18, 2022
Maryam1234:

please link me i do solar installation
Re: Do You Need A Carton To Package Your Agro, Poultry, Or Farm Products? by Maryam1234(f): 9:21am On Sep 18, 2022
Greenfaces:
please link me i do solar installation
Noted.
Re: Do You Need A Carton To Package Your Agro, Poultry, Or Farm Products? by Greenfaces: 9:56am On Sep 18, 2022
Maryam1234:

Noted.
thanks i chatted you up
Re: Do You Need A Carton To Package Your Agro, Poultry, Or Farm Products? by Prettylima(f): 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2022
Come let build any kind of cartons of your choice check my signature we build any kind of cartons
Re: Do You Need A Carton To Package Your Agro, Poultry, Or Farm Products? by Prettylima(f): 10:14am On Oct 24, 2022
Good morning happy new week
Re: Do You Need A Carton To Package Your Agro, Poultry, Or Farm Products? by rev2214(m): 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2022
Where are you located?
Re: Do You Need A Carton To Package Your Agro, Poultry, Or Farm Products? by Prettylima(f): 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2022
Hello
Re: Do You Need A Carton To Package Your Agro, Poultry, Or Farm Products? by rev2214(m): 2:59pm On Nov 30, 2022
Prettylima:
Hello

Hey

(1) (Reply)

In 2023 Become Rich Farming Rabbit For Meat And Pet. / Vitamin A Cassava Stems From IITA For Sale At Affordable Price / Igbo Farmer In Zambia Do Cattle Business In A Modern Time(grazing)(video,photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.